Tall woman subconsciously learn to hate Short men

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
It's Compensating for feeling Unfeminine which many Tall woman feel, they feel like a Masculine freak

And so many of them become Femcels, despising men shorter then them, They cope with Alien looking runway model tall girls to feel pretty
However they secretly wish they were short and feminine like theyre friends, they take the insecurity out on shorter men

ive heard girls in the 5'8-5'11 range speak and they really do show so much hate for short men, they get a hideous subhuman 6'6 bf just to feel feminine

over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Constantin Denis, Lmao and 9 others
they hate me so much

• +1
Reactions: smoth and LooksThinker
It's Compensating for feeling Unfeminine which many Tall woman feel, they feel like a Masculine freak

And so many of them become Femcels, despising men shorter then them, They cope with Alien looking runway model tall girls to feel pretty
However they secretly wish they were short and feminine like theyre friends, they take the insecurity out on shorter men

ive heard girls in the 5'8-5'11 range speak and they really do show so much hate for short men, they get a hideous subhuman 6'6 bf just to feel feminine

over
Too bad that i´m gonna marry 150cm girl.

Anything below 6'1=Dwarfism

• Woah
Reactions: smoth
everyone hates short men

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, horizontallytall, smoth and 5 others

over
I dated a skinny dike with a nice ass and no tits who was 3 inches taller than me, so it’s not all of them

not if they're skinny with small bones

I dated a skinny dike with a nice ass and no tits who was 3 inches taller than me, so it’s not all of them
Obviously, but if you under 6'1 i gurantee you have walked past a tall foid and they were disgusted atleast once

Dnrd tall women are hot tho i need one to dominate my manlet self!

real as fuck and where im from a lot of them are so fucking masculine its disgusting
Like this tall Stacy is a fucking unit but not masculine. But heightmogs so many people

Attachments

• 86c1034b54e988fe610a3869aa48767a.mp4
    2.5 MB
Obviously, but if you under 6'1 i gurantee you have walked past a tall foid and they were disgusted atleast once
most tall girls I’ve seen are ogre, fat, monkey black ghetto shit, or spoiled fat white girl

who cares what they think nigga

real as fuck and where im from a lot of them are so fucking masculine its disgusting
Most tall women i know are ogres but there are some manlet foids that are ogre too

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxer14
tall women don't need to compensate for anything

women literally have to give zero fucks about height

6'1 girl can just date 6'5 chad and be done with it

i know one, she s 5'10 stacylite and dates 6'5 orge

Theres always a girl shorter and thicker than you 🥺🥺🥺

All woman hate short men*

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
All the time bro, all the time