tallcels GTFIH(insane lifefuel)

ok, keep making yourself feel better

stop coping, we all know hes much shorter, 6'2 propably
you're going to kill yourself eventually down the line so why don't you just do it already you rotting sack of filth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MandibularCel
you're going to kill yourself eventually down the line so why don't you just do it already you rotting sack of filth
I live specially for you. I see that .me change you too, like it did to me. Anyway, idont want to discuss with anyone from narcy frauding group called tribe

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vitruvian
This is tallfag cope 6'3 with good frame has much more universal appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Notice that all the tallfags mentioned have status, this thread is gigacope, cherrypicked examples of statusmaxxed tall fags jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pietrosiek
Notice that all the tallfags mentioned have status, this thread is gigacope, cherrypicked examples of statusmaxxed tall fags jfl.
The tallfags that do have status have it because of their height and body you fucking imbecile. I would tell you to hang yourself but the noose would fall loose around your narrow horse skull. Fuck outta my thread you penis nosed twat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2486
The tallfags that do have status have it because of their height and body you fucking imbecile. I would tell you to hang yourself but the noose would fall loose around your narrow horse skull. Fuck outta my thread you penis nosed twat.
Cope harder son

• +1
Cope harder son
holy shit, the most famous one? yeah? the 7'2" one? his title is literally "the dutch GIANT"

how do you even fucking function with that pea brain you squidward looking motherfucker

• +1
holy shit, the most famous one? yeah? the 7'2" one? his title is literally "the dutch GIANT"

how do you even fucking function with that pea brain you squidward looking motherfucker
:feelsuhh:
Circlejerks me

• +1
I just need to be a foot taller to be 6'4 life fuel tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, randomguy1235 and 1 other person
After 6'3" all you need is at least a 4.5-5PSL face and a good body halo to have insane mogging power and appeal. 5psl 6'5" with top tier body mogs gay aliens to hell and back.
^ this guy is a horsefaced IPDcel 4.5psl and because hes tall with good body he gets drooled over by thousands of females.

if you have an okay face and are over 6'3" (especially for giantcels that are 6'5"+) START GYMCELLING!
View attachment 336276View attachment 336277View attachment 336280View attachment 336285
mog mog mog
@eyes @cocainecowboy @6ft8InTheNetherlands
Gay fag shortcel detected. I've bumped my head on doorways and everything else under the sun but never bumped my dick head on a labia. JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and draco
Those height threads gives me anxiety

• +1

he wont slay more than gl 6ft man and keep that in mind, is sex worth being 7'2 giant who cant even stretched? Youre 6'9 and you mentioned that sitting in school is hard, imagine that at 7'2... Imagine fitting into cars... hitting shit with your head everytime. And being such a freak height is not more common than being gl 6ft guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
Gay fag shortcel detected. I've bumped my head on doorways and everything else under the sun but never bumped my dick head on a labia. JFL
Im 6'9", and the reason you haven't had sex is because you are autistic and hideous.

• +1
It's a circus freak meme height jfl at copers saying otherwise, saying muh I'm not tall enough.

• +1
Im 6'9", and the reason you haven't had sex is because you are autistic and hideous.
Water is wet and the human world is almost over.
What else Einstein?

• +1
Water is wet and the human world is almost over.
What else Einstein?
You want more?

If you're as annoying in real life as you are here then your hideous face is only half of the equation to your subhumanity. If you are over 6'6" and you talk like a pietrosek your neurotransmitters are so fucked that they would probably only be fixed by fast moving lead injected directly into the brain.

• +1
It's a circus freak meme height jfl at copers saying otherwise, saying muh I'm not tall enough.
B-but Shaq can't get laid because he's not Robert Wadlow
Be1c17c8c06cd0c518576cee032b392c

Does manlet cope ever end? .co hates me mentioning my height but they ignore that manlets like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise make all the foids moist
You want more?

If you're as annoying in real life as you are here then your hideous face is only half of the equation to your subhumanity. If you are over 6'6" and you talk like a pietrosek your neurotransmitters are so fucked that they would probably only be fixed by fast moving lead injected directly into the brain.
Ok. Yet Kevorkian is a criminal somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
B-but Shaq can't get laid because he's not Robert Wadlow
View attachment 337075
Does manlet cope ever end? .co hates me mentioning my height but they ignore that manlets like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise make all the foids moist
Not at all what I was saying. You're distorting my point and making one up that doesn't exist. Very reddit tier.

• +1
Not at all what I was saying. You're distorting my point and making one up that doesn't exist. Very reddit tier.
I have posted on Reddit ONCE in my life. Been on the interwebz since 1996. Never a shortage of retard contrarians nitpicking at bullshit and using ad hominems

• +1
I have posted on Reddit ONCE in my life. Been on the interwebz since 1996
Once a redditor always a redditor. Lobotomy is the only cure to your infinite retardation.

• +1
Once a redditor always a redditor. Lobotomy is the only cure to your infinite retardation.
Your words are futile. Go insult someone who cares

• +1
  • +1
if you truly didnt care you'd be dead by now.
Nah I'm just a pussy and government sponsored painless euthanasia is deemed illegal. Putting a dog "to sleep" is cool tho

• +1
Nah I'm just a pussy an government sponsored painless euthanasia is deemed illegal. Putting a dog "to sleep" is cool tho
Pathetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lifelet
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Not everything has a point. least of all your existence.
I know your ego compels you to continue this pointless exchange but really I'm just laughing at YOU. My handle says it all. I know I was a wasted load

• +1
I know your ego compels you to continue this pointless exchange but really I'm just laughing at YOU. My handle says it all. I know I was a wasted load
im just venting on u dude i mean literally nothing im currently saying

that being said kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
im just venting on u dude i mean literally nothing im currently saying

that being said kill yourself
Truly wish I could

• +1
me and @cocainecowboy have been approached, are stared at in awe, and even have been asked to pose for pictures by people in public.

What height are you?

• +1
How many hot 18 y o girls want some 6ft7 giraffe lol, those girls are probably 25-30

yes you mog guys if you are 350lbs bodybuilder but that doesnt mean its ideal

slayer
695E5079 6EA8 4D8D AF7A 9345783C8E7C

mog machine
2D25F8E4 D3CB 4550 BC37 1540801EE6F7

• +1
You can never be too tall. Look at Robert Wadlow, even though he died early, he lived more in his lifetime than 285918749 manlets combined, just imagine being that tall and goomba stomping little pajeets on the street.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3962
me and @cocainecowboy have been approached, are stared at in awe, and even have been asked to pose for pictures by people in public. This obviously doesn't happen 24/7. the same goes for exceptionally good looking people. I see chads all the time at school and at work not being verbally sucked off due to their face, although im sure its happened to them.

If you are talking about psl 8 face then thats a very very small amount of people being worshipped constantly: The 7'2" guy above was stopped at a public park and asked to pose pictures with a clamoring audience.

99.9 percentile in height, body, and face, will all give you significant attention, but there are only 3000 people on the planet earth over 7 feet, and probably a simular amount of people that are psl 8 facially.

5'10"-6'1" people who have bad body and with 4.5psl face will never blow up like that guy did

yeah, lots of users here outright say its a failo.

an unfrauded 6'3" is noticably tall if u are in USA and can get u approached like crazy in asia
jordan barret has 1 in a billion maxilla

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back