Taller foids will forever fog

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
JFL, I’d fuck a midget but they just look so fucking subhuman. Literal birth defects

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, HardlyCoping, datboijj and 2 others
short for ONS, tall for LTR.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, 97baHater and Hottaco34
how tall are you talking

5'7-5'9 foids mog

6'+ is gross

5'3 and below are incel factories

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Heinrich Schmidt, i hear voices and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, HardlyCoping, 97baHater and 2 others
Average height females 5’4-5’7 are good.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and moreroidsmoredates
I am 6'4+ women only

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and murdah
5'7-5'9 foids mog

6'+ is gross

5'3 and below are incel factories
5'7-5'9 foids got them legs, but 5'3 and below tend to be unironically more picky about height IME. I'm 5'9.5 and the only girl who ever called me short to my face was a 5'0 azn girl (who I still fucked anyway).

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Bloodline is cope
The only thing I ever learned from this forum is that the human psyche is just COPE all the way down.

Even when you're doing the whole dance of self-pity and self-loathing, you're still coping in a perverse way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
idk why but tall girls are more willing to have a relationship with me than short girls. I talked to this 5'8 girl for a while and she honestly didn't care that I was only an inch taller than her. on the other hand I got called short by a girl I have a 10 inch height difference with :forcedsmile:

It's especially noticeable irl, girls under 170 cm are not sexually attractive to the opposite sex, men simply force themselves to have sex with short women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and HTN_Mentalcel
It's especially noticeable irl, girls under 170 cm are not sexually attractive to the opposite sex, men simply force themselves to have sex with short women
vaporeons are 3"03 tall on average and are ideal for fucking, this is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Gaygymmaxx
5'7-5'9 foids got them legs, but 5'3 and below tend to be unironically more picky about height IME. I'm 5'9.5 and the only girl who ever called me short to my face was a 5'0 azn girl (who I still fucked anyway).

great, i don't give a fuck about 6'3 chads destroying their bloodlins and having sons who go er on them

JFL, I’d fuck a midget but they just look so fucking subhuman. Literal birth defects
Only if they're fat

If they're cute, the dimorphism is hot

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Over that this even went through your corroded mind.
In terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3"03' tall and 63.9 pounds. this means they're large enough to be able to handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll eyes, Captivate, Charm and Tail Whip along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close with this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat + high HP pool + Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.

In terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is the most compatible Pokémon for humans? Not only are they in the field egg group, which is mostly comprised of mammals, Vaporeon are an average of 3"03' tall and 63.9 pounds. this means they're large enough to be able to handle human dicks, and with their impressive Base stats for HP and access to Acid Armor, you can be rough with one. Due to their mostly water based biology, there's no doubt in my mind that an aroused Vaporeon would be incredibly wet, so wet that you could easily have sex with one for hours without getting sore. They can also learn the moves Attract, Baby-Doll eyes, Captivate, Charm and Tail Whip along with not having fur to hide nipples, so it'd be incredibly easy for one to get you in the mood. With their abilities Water Absorb and Hydration, they can easily recover from fatigue with enough water. No other Pokémon comes close with this level of compatibility. Also, fun fact, if you pull out enough, you can make your Vaporeon turn white. Vaporeon is literally built for human dick. Ungodly defense stat + high HP pool + Acid Armor means it can take cock all day, all shapes and sizes and still come for more.
So over you baited me into a copy pasta I've been had

• JFL