Taller people are more like to have ideal frames

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Taller people are more likely to have a longer torso (more space for abs, better six pack), longer clavicles (wider frame), and a larger back too. These 3 are crucial for having an ideal masculine frame.

AB137B35 09BD 41E9 BA95 5CE6663895F0

As u can see, shoulders and back are the main differentiators from male to female.

All which taller people are most likely to have.

But Muh tall guys are lanklets :soy:. To this day I’ve never seen a so called tall lanklet in person. Tall people are encouraged to get into sports and therefore they naturally build a good physique and frame.

Also almost all framelets I’ve encountered irl were from really short manlets, who looked underdeveloped in general.

Ive noticed this cope trend on tiktok by manlets were they claim they can ‘grow faster’ in the gym than tall guys. Which is completely false, a tall guy just needs a couple extra calories and he’s good. I actually cage when manlets think tall guys have a disadvantage at building muscle, when in the long run tall guys can end up way bigger and hold more muscle (the long ur bones are = more muscle)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, RAMU KAKA, 1966Ford and 9 others
Nah, most tall guys look like lanklets when lean

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mogstars, NerdcelThundercok and 1 other person
Nah, most tall guys look like lanklets when lean
Literally false. taller = longer clavicles = look better lean.

On the other hand, lean manlets look like children

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, horizontallytall and iam good boy
Why are most Pro bodybuilders below 6 feet then?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
Average tall zoomer

IMG 9758

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and horizontallytall
Taller people are more likely to have a longer torso (more space for abs, better six pack), longer clavicles (wider frame), and a larger back too. These 3 are crucial for having an ideal masculine frame.

View attachment 2371072
As u can see, shoulders and back are the main differentiators from male to female.

All which taller people are most likely to have.

But Muh tall guys are lanklets :soy:. To this day I’ve never seen a so called tall lanklet in person. Tall people are encouraged to get into sports and therefore they naturally build a good physique and frame.

Also almost all framelets I’ve encountered irl were from really short manlets, who looked underdeveloped in general.

Ive noticed this cope trend on tiktok by manlets were they claim they can ‘grow faster’ in the gym than tall guys. Which is completely false, a tall guy just needs a couple extra calories and he’s good. I actually cage when manlets think tall guys have a disadvantage at building muscle, when in the long run tall guys can end up way bigger and hold more muscle (the long ur bones are = more muscle)
Agreed, but they are also more likely to be lanklets. Tall people (6’2-6’3 and up) very rarely have average frames, either long and narrow or wide-ish. Average height guys almost all have variants of the same proportions, blacks and east asians can differ tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
Why are most Pro bodybuilders below 6 feet then?
Who said they look good :ROFLMAO: they’re just a bulky mess bc they don’t have long enough bones to properly hold their muscle tissue. Bodybuilding ratings are complete bs

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, 1966Ford, EzzrenBrahhh and 2 others
But Muh tall guys are lanklets :soy:. To this day I’ve never seen a so called tall lanklet in person.
So we're just lying now?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and mogstars
Th
Who said they look good :ROFLMAO: they’re just a bulky mess bc they don’t have long enough bones to properly hold their muscle tissue. Bodybuilding ratings are complete bs
This, David laid/fagan twins > any ifbb coper

• +1
Agreed, but they are also more likely to be lanklets. Tall people (6’2-6’3 and up) very rarely have average frames, either long and narrow or wide-ish. Average height guys almost all have variants of the same proportions, blacks and east asians can differ tho
I have a theory manlets just adapt and learn how to fraud better. Put a manlet and a tall guy together, and the tall guys will almost always be wider

Idk, usually it's the other way around lol

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Gaygymmaxx
Idk, usually it's the other way around lol
Bro how can a guy with ‘shitty’ growth spurts beat someone who’s contestantly grown to over 6’2? Like every bone grows equally, it’s a fact taller guys usually have better clavicles

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
I have a theory manlets just adapt and learn how to fraud better. Put a manlet and a tall guy together, and the tall guys will almost always be wider
Yeah, there was a post on here about how tall guys are always wider. There was a 6’3 dude with a wide-ish frame (not even long clavicles but just straight and square) next to ronnie coleman, and he was noticeably wider while weighing 100 + lbs less

• +1
Literally false. taller = longer clavicles = look better lean.

On the other hand, lean manlets look like children

Am I tall short or in the middle I'm 185

Never seen one. All tall guys I’ve seen are into sports and athletic
Every tell person you have ever seen in your life has been athletic? Nigga I don't even disagree with the post but you're just lying

@deadmanwalking

Am I tall short or in the middle I'm 185
Middle
Every tell person you have ever seen in your life has been athletic? Nigga I don't even disagree with the post but you're just lying
Yes? Taller = better. Manlets have this skewed perception that tall people are just lanky, weak and can barely walk. Meanwhile tall guys weigh more and hold more muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and reptiles
Bro how can a guy with ‘shitty’ growth spurts beat someone who’s contestantly grown to over 6’2? Like every bone grows equally, it’s a fact taller guys usually have better clavicles
20230716 155136

How tall do u think Im based on clavicles?

Never seen one. All tall guys I’ve seen are into sports and athletic
True, they tend to gravitate towards sports unless fat or ugly. I remember each time i am surrounded by people in a sport setting i’m pretty much average height (6’0), sometimes i’m shorter by a lot but that’s because it’s dudes from sports where tall people specifically are needed (swimming, volleyball, basketball etc)

• +1
Objectively, longer spine
Disagree, objectively better but longer spine usually means longer mid section. It’s better to have your height come from your limb rather than torso, since people with a long torso usually have a less prominent v shape and have most of their length coming from the mid section/abs, leaving them with tiny chest muscles (in surface area not mass)

• Hmm...
Brutal manlet cope. Every guy in major sports like NFL and NBA is minimum 6’6 (but lanklets :soy:)
You diseased brainrot nigger I agreed with your post in my first reply there really must be a significant chunk of your brain that's been removed or rotted away while you're still alive

• JFL
Disagree, objectively better but longer spine usually means longer mid section. It’s better to have your height come from your limb rather than torso, since people with a long torso usually have a less prominent v shape and have most of their length coming from the mid section/abs, leaving them with tiny chest muscles (in surface area not mass)
I don’t really understand what u mean.

You diseased brainrot nigger I agreed with your post in my first reply there really must be a significant chunk of your brain that's been removed or rotted away while you're still alive
U said I was lying. What do u want me to take from that

U said I was lying. What do u want me to take from that
"I agree with your post but you have surely seen a tall person that is lanky atleast once in your life"

"YES? TALL = BETTER, THE NBA IS ALL TALL"

Like what kind of fucking toddler am I arguing with

"I agree with your post but you have surely seen a tall person that is lanky atleast once in your life"

"YES? TALL = BETTER, THE NBA IS ALL TALL"

Like what kind of fucking toddler am I arguing with
Where do u see this shit. This was ur first reply:

FB24D019 7B56 4BBD B8FD 237F05B1DBF0

I don’t really understand what u mean.
The first 2 guys are swimmers, so i know for a fact most of their height is their torso. Notice how the mod section circled in red is longer compared to the chest areas in the swimmers (aka long torso guys) compared to the short/medium torso guys. Because the upper ribcage (where the chest is located) very rarely changes a lot in size unless you’re like 7’4, when someone has an above average torso length it usually comes from the abs/under the belly button (the red circle) and it looks bad imo because if that’s bigger it makes your chest and shoulder look smaller in comparison. Also the mid section if long is often wider too, which ruins the v taper. Taller people although often mostly legs are likely to have a long torso, so likely to have this bad trait

Attachments

• CFFD9F05-8BEE-4DF9-ABA7-1FF2813C8F1E.jpeg
    CFFD9F05-8BEE-4DF9-ABA7-1FF2813C8F1E.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 8A1D1D95-234F-4E40-A98E-84BCBCD1F29C.jpeg
    8A1D1D95-234F-4E40-A98E-84BCBCD1F29C.jpeg
    333.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 00EF1359-962A-4BD1-A0E1-6A1B776BFE53.jpeg
    00EF1359-962A-4BD1-A0E1-6A1B776BFE53.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 0
  • A027D84D-652C-4047-AB20-2C1FB1DDAE9E.jpeg
    A027D84D-652C-4047-AB20-2C1FB1DDAE9E.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Reformed
The first 2 guys are swimmers, so i know for a fact most of their height is their torso. Notice how the mod section circled in red is longer compared to the chest areas in the swimmers (aka long torso guys) compared to the short/medium torso guys. Because the upper ribcage (where the chest is located) very rarely changes a lot in size unless you’re like 7’4, when someone has an above average torso length it usually comes from the abs/under the belly button (the red circle) and it looks bad imo because if that’s bigger it makes your chest and shoulder look smaller in comparison. Also the mid section if long is often wider too, which ruins the v taper. Taller people although often mostly legs are likely to have a long torso, so likely to have this bad trait
Yeah agreed tbh. This is the only advantage manlets have over tall guys. Anything else is cope tho

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

The reason almost all top swimmers have this body type is because it's the only body type that allows you to succeed in swimming at the olympic level, period.

A longer torso, chest and legs give you a huge speed advantage because you need less strokes to move X yards forward.

There are no lanky or short, muscularly weak or overweight top level swimmers because of this. It's all tall guys with wide upper bodies like Michael Phelps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, SurgeryEnjoyer and Reformed
The reason almost all top swimmers have this body type is because it's the only body type that allows you to succeed in swimming at the olympic level, period.

A longer torso, chest and legs give you a huge speed advantage because you need less strokes to move X yards forward.

There are no lanky or short, muscularly weak or overweight top level swimmers because of this. It's all tall guys with wide upper bodies like Michael Phelps.

I know, a long and wide torso provides power to the strokes and acts as like a surging board so it makes staying abive water effortless, short legs drag less so less resistance and long arms for more powerful strokes. It’s giga rare too because usually you either have long arms AND legs or a long torso but short limbs

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Reformed
Yeah agreed tbh. This is the only advantage manlets have over tall guys. Anything else is cope tho
Not even that tbh since tall guys usually have long legs so they aren’t really be affected that much. The only advantage they have is that on averagethey pack muscle faster, but that avantage is nullified after like 3 months of training lol

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Reformed