Taller people more likely to have bad facial developement

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Most buildings and furniture are designed for women and manlets due to the standards being set when the average person was much shorter. Therefore, taller guys have to have bad posture much more in order to function in everyday life.
Talking to these inferior humans, I've always found myself hunched over and looking down to accommodate them, limiting facial growth.
I've been hit hard in my house as my mum designed the interior, meaning mirrors are too low and I have to crouch to not hit my head on the chandeliers :'(

• +1
Reactions: badromance
ur just 188 cm stop thinking ur a giant or some shit LMAO

Anyways as to ur theory, idk, but sounds like cope

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
This is kind of a slippery slope fallacy. One thing doesn't affect consequent things as severely as you've stated.

Most places have heigh enough ceilings where we don't have to duck

ur just 188 cm stop thinking ur a giant or some shit LMAO

Anyways as to ur theory, idk, but sounds like cope
I said taller meaning taller than 5'10, so I'm not at all making myself out to be a giant ffs :lul:. It's just common sense that if you're in an environment that encourages bad posture that you'll end up like the hunchback of notre dame
This is kind of a slippery slope fallacy. One thing doesn't affect consequent things as severely as you've stated.

Most places have heigh enough ceilings where we don't have to duck
Meh. Kind of a shitpost but it definitely sure it does have a domino effect and affects people to varying degrees.

Last edited:
I said taller meaning taller than 5'10, so I'm not at all making myself out to be a giant ffs :lul:. It's just common sense that if you're in an environment that encourages bad posture that you'll end up like the hunchback of notre dame

Meh. Kind of a shitpost but it definitely sure it does have a domino effect and affects people to varying degrees.
lol @ this level of cope. If you have a shitty recessed face, it is due to genetics and nothing else. Environment doesn't have THAT much of an impact

maybe tall with good development shows (very) good genes? which maybe is why girls prefer tall chad? like nba players are usually built well, but find someone near giraffe height they might have health pronlems because of tallness

this post prob came out retarded because i am

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
lol @ this level of cope. If you have a shitty recessed face, it is due to genetics and nothing else. Environment doesn't have THAT much of an impact
Nigga please. I don’t even have a recessed face but yes environment has a big impact.

Imagine being 6'4 or whatever and very good looking,its not fair.All the tall guys i know and myself are below average or average,the height helps us massively,otherwise we are truecells with short height.

tall guys with great faces are very rare, the guys with the best faces are between 5'10 -6'2

tall guys with great faces are very rare, the guys with the best faces are between 5'10 -6'2
It seems all the abnormally tall guys I've met are beta males, they just don't fit into any situation physically or mentally. If you have height but don't have the look to go with it then it's decreasing SMV from most examples I've seen

It seems all the abnormally tall guys I've met are beta males, they just don't fit into any situation physically or mentally. If you have height but don't have the look to go with it then it's decreasing SMV from most examples I've seen
true

I have a different theory. I believe most tall people have long midfaces. It's very rare for a short person to not have a compact midface from what I noticed.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
I have a different theory. I believe most tall people have long midfaces. It's very rare for a short person to not have a compact midface from what I noticed.
Just be a midget theory
5FA23D7B 6A3A 4842 AF9B A90BAD79774A

• +1
Reactions: Zesto