Tallest average height in the world for young males is 5'10

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Dont let sports and females retarded standards fool you, dont fall for that shit
The average 18 yo dutch (tallest average in the world) is 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Tom2004
Hey just wanted to say, I've reached 1000 rep and now it looks equal now and now I'm no longer subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, eyearea, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
Hey just wanted to say, I've reached 1000 rep and now it looks equal now and now I'm no longer subhuman
My rep is lower than posts 😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
mog my rep post ratio

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
King of the manlets

I would have mass jfl'd all your posts but you are a cuck who hides his profile

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Saoirsecel and Deleted member 6191
I would have mass jfl'd all your posts but you are a cuck who hides his profile
It would be a blessing, I forgot I did that JFL, i think i hid it cuz I thought IT would see my profile.

It is indeed public to members now

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Tyson is 5'10 and daniel cormier is 5'9 btw

That ignores that fact that you only mog 50% of the population at that height. They use the median (middle height #) to not count for outliers at tall or short ends. You want to be mogging AT LEAST 80% of men. Going 1 standard deviation up thats about 6' in that country. 2 standard deviations is better aka 6'2

The study literally says 6ft is average JFL at you. Subtract ethnics since they're sampled too, and the average white dutch is 6'2 minimum. If' you're not at the very least 6'4 or above it's COMPLETELY OVER.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brazitard and HighIQcel
The study literally says 6ft is average JFL at you. Subtract ethnics since they're sampled too, and the average white dutch is 6'2 minimum. If' you're not at the very least 6'4 or above it's COMPLETELY OVER.
Just subtract everyone under 6'4 and you will see that the average is 6'4 bro omg 😲😯😲😮😯

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Good_Little_Goy, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
@Simone Nobili @rightfulcel check out the coping in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
cope
Dutch

Just subtract everyone under 6'4 and you will see that the average is 6'4 bro omg 😲😯😲😮😯
You know the study literally says 6ft right? The study you quoted literally don't even know how to do math JFL. Convert the cm given (in the study to) to feet and inches. Spoiler: It's not 5'10

I searched up demographics of Netherlands, it says 80% dutch. In inner cities where these studies are usually conducted it's even more ethnics. As a result they're sampled into these studies at even higher numbers.

An 5'8 ethnic even if they're a small portion of the population is gonna have a DRAMATIC effect on the global total average, because 5'8 is such a manlet tier height when the average dutch is literally 6'2.

6'2 is around average in Netherlands for the average white dutch. If you're 6'1 or below in Netherlands you literally get DWARFED EVERYWHERE you go.

And we all know average = UTTER subhuman. Just look at the studies. Look how women rate or think about something that is dead on average. Women think and rate average as bottom 20%. Just look at the Okcupid studies. They rate the average 50th percentile male as bottom 20%. It's the same thing with height, or anything that is pereceived as average. Women in Netherlands will think average dutch height = bottom 20%, ie not even human. If you're 6'2 in Netherlands, you're literally bottom 20% of height according to women.

I'll say it again. If you're not at the very least 6'4 or above in Netherlands it's completely OVER. But keep coping buddy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
You fucking coping retard
If you really think that 5 ft 10 is any good in netherlands or Germany JFL
I TELL YOU RIGHT NOW
IF YOU ARE 5 ft 10 ITS FUCKING OVER
KEEP SEARCHING UP SHITTY STUDIES THINKING:“OH 5 ft 10 AINT THAT BAD MUH RIGHT?/?-?-„
Then come to Germany and you will learn your fate

You know the study literally says 6ft right? The study you quoted literally don't even know how to do math JFL. Convert the cm given (in the study to) to feet and inches. Spoiler: It's not 5'10

I searched up demographics of Netherlands, it says 80% dutch. In inner cities where these studies are usually conducted it's even more ethnics. As a result they're sampled into these studies at even higher numbers.

An 5'8 ethnic even if they're a small portion of the population is gonna have a DRAMATIC effect on the global total average, because 5'8 is such a manlet tier height when the average dutch is literally 6'2.

6'2 is around average in Netherlands for the average white dutch. If you're 6'1 or below in Netherlands you literally get DWARFED EVERYWHERE you go.

And we all know average = UTTER subhuman. Just look at the studies. Look how women rate or think about something that is dead on average. Women think and rate average as bottom 20%. Just look at the Okcupid studies. They rate the average 50th percentile male as bottom 20%. It's the same thing with height, or anything that is pereceived as average. Women in Netherlands will think average dutch height = bottom 20%, ie not even human. If you're 6'2 in Netherlands, you're literally bottom 20% of height according to women.

I'll say it again. If you're not at the very least 6'4 or above in Netherlands it's completely OVER. But keep coping buddy.
Still 6'0 is the tallest average for a 18 yo in the world, which means that no, the average isnt 6'2 let alone 6'4, specially in germany like the other guy said jfl, and fuck what women think, im talking about facts, whats the actual average not women requirements lol
Again you are doing the same shit, you could say the same about some idk 6'6 exceptions "dramatically" bringing up the average to 6'0 and how the actual average is 5'9 and blah blah blah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
182.5 is 6ft

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Tom2004
im dutch btw average among white males is 6'1 tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 6217
Just Indiamaxx bro

Just include manlets bro

Avg young Dutch male is 183.5-184 cm

Spotted the coper

180 cm is nearly 5'11"
Screenshot 20200817 125047 Opera

Are you from America ?

You fucking coping retard
If you really think that 5 ft 10 is any good in netherlands or Germany JFL
I TELL YOU RIGHT NOW
IF YOU ARE 5 ft 10 ITS FUCKING OVER
KEEP SEARCHING UP SHITTY STUDIES THINKING:“OH 5 ft 10 AINT THAT BAD MUH RIGHT?/?-?-„
Then come to Germany and you will learn your fate
Average is 6'0

Dont let sports and females retarded standards fool you, dont fall for that shit
The average 18 yo dutch (tallest average in the world) is 5'10
Jfl where did u found that? Average height for young white males in germany have to be 5"11, it surely must be higher in NL
6ft is prob average there, INCLUDING ETHNICS
So avg young sexhaver in NL is 6ft2

Stop the cope

HowAmIAlive123 out

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
So I actually gave the article a read and it turns out, OP is even more retarded than previously thought.

“The average 18-year-old Dutch man is 182.5 centimeters (5 feet, 10 inches).”
182.5cm would convert to 5.11’85 which rounded up is 6’0. Other studies actually indicate the average height is a bit higher at about 184cm.
8390D175 B3A7 41C7 99B8 CBECCADBFB20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Elvisandreaa and HowAmIAlive123
Ethnics aren’t sampled in. Only those with parents that are both ethnically Dutch.
The average height is about 184cm for young Dutch people. Which perfectly matches up with my experience as a Dutch guy living in the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, HighIQcel and HowAmIAlive123