Tallest average height in the world for young males is 5'10

Dont let sports and females retarded standards fool you, dont fall for that shit
The average 18 yo dutch (tallest average in the world) is 5'10
Thats why half of the males are short then 5“9 i see on the street in germany ?
Average is 6'0
You fucking coping retard
If you really think that 5 ft 10 is any good in netherlands or Germany JFL
I TELL YOU RIGHT NOW
IF YOU ARE 5 ft 10 ITS FUCKING OVER
KEEP SEARCHING UP SHITTY STUDIES THINKING:“OH 5 ft 10 AINT THAT BAD MUH RIGHT?/?-?-„
Then come to Germany and you will learn your fate

brutal, you need to be 6’4 to be in top 20%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 6475
where are you from?

there are big regional differences
West side of germany near netherlands im 5“10 veryy very rarely maybe i feel short also in my school classes back then when was younger i only saw vey few tall guys and i was in different classes so i seen alot of german guys and also non german guys some people here kinda ridicolous i feel like they never left their house and just talk bs about everyone being 6ft and above

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel
West side of germany near netherlands im 5“10 veryy very rarely maybe i feel short also in my school classes back then when was younger i only saw vey few tall guys and i was in different classes so i seen alot of german guys and also non german guys some people here kinda ridicolous i feel like they never left their house and just talk bs about everyone being 6ft and above
So you are either from Niedersachsen or Nordrhein-Westfalen

They both have average height for young males at 5'10

If you look at Hamburg it has average height of 6'1 for example

So you are either from Niedersachsen or Nordrhein-Westfalen

They both have average height for young males at 5'10

If you look at Hamburg it has average height of 6'1 for example
Nordrhein westfalen yes germany, even if thats true it only affects a small amount of the population here. Frame is more important then
Height anyways unless someone is like below 1.65 cm then its over but these people saying anything under 6ft is over is ridicilous

Im 166 cm and mogged everyone in NL

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
JFL YOU GIGA MANLET
5 ft 10 in west germany?
West germany is one of the taller parts
YOU ARE GIGA MANLET AND GET MOGGED TO DEATH BY ME

JFL YOU GIGA MANLET
5 ft 10 in west germany?
West germany is one of the taller parts
YOU ARE GIGA MANLET AND GET MOGGED TO DEATH BY ME
Do you even leave the house? The only thing you mog is people here who believe that bs you say lol

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5891 and Saoirsecel
Jfl where did u found that? Average height for young white males in germany have to be 5"11, it surely must be higher in NL
6ft is prob average there, INCLUDING ETHNICS
So avg young sexhaver in NL is 6ft2

Stop the cope

HowAmIAlive123 out
You are fucking retarded jfl, the same shit "just exclude everyone under 6'2 and you will see that the average is actually 6'2 OMG BRO OMG SEE? 😲😮😯😲😮😯😲"

Do you even leave the house? The only thing you mog is people here who believe that bs you say lol
Jfl I mog so many people you giga manlet
Meet me in real life and you will see yourself
which city you live.
Come over so you can see for yourself

where are you from?

there are big regional differences
Yea damn
No wonder my experience differs from @Simone Nobili, avg (18-39) in Bavaria: 178
In hamburg: 186

The average is 6'5 bro i swear just exclude everyone under that and you will see 😯😮😮😯😯

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 5891
You are fucking retarded jfl, the same shit "just exclude everyone under 6'2 and you will see that the average is actually 6'2 OMG BRO OMG SEE? 😲😮😯😲😮😯😲"
Nah I won't include those that don't fuck, since they are not the competition
Excluded: ethnics and refugees
With them its like 178 instead of 181 but who cares anyways, if ur barefeet 5"11-6" it's about face anyways

Nah I won't include those that don't fuck, since they are not the competition
Excluded: ethnics and refugees
With them its like 178 instead of 181 but who cares anyways, if ur barefeet 5"11-6" it's about face anyways
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you guys are funny, using that logic average can be whatever u want jfl

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you guys are funny, using that logic average can be whatever u want jfl
? Do you want to fuck or just STATISTICALLY MOG THE AVERAGE YOUNG MAKE jfl
You need to compare URSELF to the competition, the 20%+
6ft and u good buddy boyo

? Do you want to fuck or just STATISTICALLY MOG THE AVERAGE YOUNG MAKE jfl
You need to compare URSELF to the competition, the 20%+
6ft and u good buddy boyo
Dude the top 20% stil have to compete between themselves to get stacies so its over, u need to compare yourself to the top 0.1%, WHICH MEANS THE AVERAGE IS ACTUALLY 6'10 OMG 😮😮😮😯😲☹☹😯😳😳😳😳😳

• +1
Dude the top 20% stil have to compete between themselves to get stacies so its over, u need to compare yourself to the top 0.1%, WHICH MEANS THE AVERAGE IS ACTUALLY 6'10 OMG 😮😮😮😯😲☹☹😯😳😳😳😳😳
The average sex haver is about 6ft tall, period. No point in comparing URSELF to virgins imo
Bluecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Do you actually believe this? Jfl
Ofc I do u low iqcel
This website is about looks, in ORDER TO HAVE SEX.
Where is the point in comparing urself to virgins, when u want to have sex? Ut making a fool out of yourself.
Average of all people doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
The average sex haver is about 6ft tall, period. No point in comparing URSELF to virgins imo
Bluecel
Will you exclude the ones who are 6ft and above but are Gay or mentally / physically disabled? 😂
I knew a guy who was tall like 1.90 cm but he was autistic he couldnt speak properly he would get mogged by Most guys dont come here acting like height is the number 1 thing if you dont have the frame you look like a stick

Will you exclude the ones who are 6ft and above but are Gay or mentally / physically disabled? 😂
I knew a guy who was tall like 1.90 cm but he was autistic he couldnt speak properly he would get mogged by Most guys dont come here acting like height is the number 1 thing if you dont have the frame you look like a stick
The average height of sex haver is 6ft
P e r i o d
But yea they should be excluded
It's just that I see alot of normies with an height of 6ft,and less with 5ft9 or sum idk nigga

You guys fell for the female insane standards meme

P e r i o d
It's just that I see alot of normies with an height of 6ft,and less with 5ft9 or sum idk nigga
Lol while most women are like 160 cm? Alot of them dont even want tall guys btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 2352
  • JFL
Not in germany imo
Bitches in germany are tall as fuck
I got height mogged 4times today (work in retail tho) with Nike AirMax and 1.4in lifts jfl
Avg german foid is like 5ft8-9nglngkbgl

Yea foids don't like taller height, it's all about personality

P e r i o d
Also dont forget some people use something on their shoes to make them taller

Its not exactly that but a lot of girls dont mind that much as long as you are average, there are a bunch of hot female celebrities dating average height guys

• +1
Not in germany imo
Bitches in germany are tall as fuck
I got height mogged 4times today (work in retail tho) with Nike AirMax and 1.4in lifts jfl
Avg german foid is like 5ft8-9nglngkbgl

Yea foids don't like taller height, it's all about personality
Yea and the women who mog u with height are prob ugly right? So who will want them?

as a dutchman i can confirm average height of young men here is easily 180cm
i get mogged everyday

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
WHAT A FUCKING COPE
YOU FUCKING MIDGET COPER
DONT SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN
Wtf are you mentally disabled? You are probably shy asf in real life stop acting like you are cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel and Deleted member 2352
Wtf are you mentally disabled? You are probably shy asf in real life stop acting like you are cool
Im in my new class since 4 days And Im already most popular you utter subhuman
I would shred you into pieces you bitch

• +1
Yea and the women who mog u with height are prob ugly right? So who will want them?
Ugly dude those that mog me a nordic
They're not ugly they pheno mog me
Jfl

• +1
Most tall germans i seen are orc like looking ngl?
hmm depends, if ur from the states maybe
tall ppl, like 6ft5+ are most times ugly

the point still stands, 6ft is neutral height

• +1
Cope

It's more like 6'0" in reality

Cope

It's more like 6'0" in reality
Anyway the TALLEST AVERAGE HEIGHT TO A 18YO MALE IN THE WHOLE WORLD is 6ft tall at best, so acting like like 6ft is average in most of countries (even the whites ones) is dumb, and saying its even higher than that is straight up fucking retarded

Anyway the TALLEST AVERAGE HEIGHT TO A 18YO MALE IN THE WHOLE WORLD is 6ft tall at best, so acting like like 6ft is average in most of countries (even the whites ones) is dumb, and saying its even higher than that is straight up fucking retarded
I agree

But saying Dutch men are 5'10" on average is colossal cope

Are you sure immigrants were excluded completely from this list? As in third generation immigrants too? Also, what people here don't seem to understand is that if the average is 6ft/183cm, for every dude who is 190cm (which probably is common in NL), there also has to be a dude who is 176cm. For every 2 meter dude there is one who is 166cm.

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
The study literally says 6ft is average JFL at you. Subtract ethnics since they're sampled too, and the average white dutch is 6'2 minimum. If' you're not at the very least 6'4 or above it's COMPLETELY OVER.
10th 50th and 90th mass and height percentiles for male and female adults for Caucasian

The average height in the Netherlands is less than 5'11, 6'2 is 90th there...

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa