TALLFAGS ARE TRANNIES (PROOF) [FUTURE BOTB]

There are at least 2 hapa versions of Chico but neither of them has a Japanese mom
One has a Korean mom

And the other has a Chinese mom
1702265000174632 1

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
a 6'4 man will easily rape a 5'4 manlet. I am 5'11 and 6'4 men intimidate me. 5'4 men I enjoy the mogging I do
A 5"4 man will just do a wrestling takedown to the floor and the tallfag will break his neck hitting the concrete because of the fragility of his bones.

The tallfag will then get raped by the turbomanlet and die of AIDS.

Bison Takedown GIF by NDSU Athletics

A 5"4 man will just do a wrestling takedown to the floor and the tallfag will break his neck hitting the concrete because of the fragility of his bones.

The tallfag will then get raped by the turbomanlet and die of AIDS.

Bison Takedown GIF by NDSU Athletics
Do short men have denser bones? I always feel like a 5'4 man can easily be beaten up by me and a 6'4 man can easily beat me up. I get intimidated by 6'4 men at 5'11. Only exception are the soy 6'4 men

There are at least 2 hapa versions of Chico but neither of them has a Japanese mom
One has a Korean mom
View attachment 2666765
And the other has a Chinese mom
View attachment 2666766
Eugenics is complex

2 subhumans can create a mogger

and 2 moggers can create a subhuman

My future plan will be impregnating as many Asians as possible all throughout Asia in the search to create the new Chico

Francisco Lachowski Selfie GIF

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Do short men have denser bones? I always feel like a 5'4 man can easily be beaten up by me and a 6'4 man can easily beat me up. I get intimidated by 6'4 men at 5'11. Only exception are the soy 6'4 men

Depends on the manlet's genetics, usually bone density is the same, but manlets are always denser in muscle, have better balance (important in MMA), and better leverages.
  • Lower center of gravity. Yes, many people say this notion already but it’s actually true because our weight is closer to the ground because of our height, giving us the advantage to stay stable and balanced well.
  • Denser muscle mass. Another notion many stereotypical people say. It is true though because we have a higher muscle mass-to-body weight ratio, making us have perceived strength.
  • Leverage. Many short boxers and combat fighters often have better leverage when fighting taller opponents because of their shorter limbs and powerful arms that allow them to generate more force from their hips and torso.
Tallfags weigh more because of water weight and bone length

A shorter man of the same weight is usually MORE than 3x stronger than a tallfag of the same weight, you can see this in powerlifting.

"Those in the 5ft4 to 5ft8 range tend to be more condensed muscle. Able to exert more force quickly in shorter bursts. This is why most powerlifters are shorter than 6ft tall."

Tallfags have more reach which usually only comes into play when both are highly trained

Plus manlets will always dominate grappling because of biomechanic leverages

95% of tallfags will never be trained which means you can kill them with your bare hands if you have any kind of preparation

The other 5% (usually security/bodyguard type dudes, complete tanks) you can just shoot, and manlets have an advantage in gun combat situations like in war because of their size, agility, vigor, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jpg and Canwefixit
Depends on the manlet's genetics, usually bone density is the same, but manlets are always denser in muscle, have better balance (important in MMA), and better leverages.
  • Lower center of gravity. Yes, many people say this notion already but it’s actually true because our weight is closer to the ground because of our height, giving us the advantage to stay stable and balanced well.
  • Denser muscle mass. Another notion many stereotypical people say. It is true though because we have a higher muscle mass-to-body weight ratio, making us have perceived strength.
  • Leverage. Many short boxers and combat fighters often have better leverage when fighting taller opponents because of their shorter limbs and powerful arms that allow them to generate more force from their hips and torso.

A shorter man of the same weight is usually MORE than 3x stronger than a tallfag of the same weight, you can see this in powerlifting.

"Those in the 5ft4 to 5ft8 range tend to be more condensed muscle. Able to exert more force quickly in shorter bursts. This is why most powerlifters are shorter than 6ft tall."

Tallfags have more reach which usually only comes into play when both are highly trained

95% of tallfags will never be trained which means you can kill them with your bare hands if you have any kind of preparation

The other 5% (usually security/bodyguard type dudes, complete tanks) you can just shoot, and manlets have an advantage in gun combat situations like in war because of their size, agility, vigor, etc
You are a manlet so surely there is some cope here although some points made are clear. I disagree on a tallfag having less muscle mass than a manlet. Taller means everything is bigger in proportion unless stupidly tall like 6'11

You are a manlet so surely there is some cope here although some points made are clear. I disagree on a tallfag having less muscle mass than a manlet. Taller means everything is bigger in proportion unless stupidly tall like 6'11

I said muscle density

Tallfags will always have less muscle density because it is spread out on their bigger frame

Plus they have to eat more calories to gain any muscle

This is why you see them complaining about it being difficult to gain muscle

IMG 20240112 170240

I said muscle density

Tallfags will always have less muscle density because it is spread out on their bigger frame

Plus they have to eat more calories to gain any muscle

This is why you see them complaining about it being difficult to gain muscle
Surely the muscle isnt spread out, it is genuinely bigger and just as dense as manlet muscles. Tallfags who cant gain muscles are usually ectomorphs with shit genetics and a lack of food

Surely the muscle isnt spread out, it is genuinely bigger and just as dense as manlet muscles. Tallfags who cant gain muscles are usually ectomorphs with shit genetics and a lack of food
No, you can observe the visual difference of a guy gaining 10kg in muscle as a 5"6 dude and another gaining 10kg in muscle as a 6"5 dude

Or 2 guys of those heights with the same exact amount of muscle mass

That's the simplest shit and why bodybuilders are an average of 5"7

• +1
Reactions: JBWNeetcel
Manlets are more likely to become gymcels

Biggest water thread i've ever read on here

coordinated attack on tallfags succesful op

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
No, you can observe the visual difference of a guy gaining 10kg in muscle as a 5"6 dude and another gaining 10kg in muscle as a 6"5 dude

Or 2 guys of those heights with the same exact amount of muscle mass

That's the simplest shit and why bodybuilders are an average of 5"7
I know what you mean however here is the catch. In 3 months the manlet will gain 2kg of muscle and the 6'5 man will gain 3kg of muscle so it is proportionate

View attachment 2662051

"When looking at the heights of Mr. Olympia winners, we found their average height was 5 feet 7 inches, shorter than the average American man. "
Source: https://bulimia.com/examine/evolution-of-mr-olympia/

View attachment 2662054

I'm just high T brah... This is not cope... You low T fags can slay used-up white roasties while I create the new 5"4 HAPA Chico with my 12 y/o 4"8 Japanese waifu.

View attachment 2662056View attachment 2662058
BUMPING THE BEST THREAD ON THE FORUM

I know what you mean however here is the catch. In 3 months the manlet will gain 2kg of muscle and the 6'5 man will gain 3kg of muscle so it is proportionate
That’s not accurate at all JFL if anything lanklet will gain less muscle cause of the calorie surplus amount

Spoiler: tagging 6"5 manlets
Gonthar
@Gonthar
Manletmachine
@Manletmachine
Chinacurry
@Chinacurry
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @blackgymmaxx @lasacrko
ahahahahahaha

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Gen Z is getting taller because testosterone levels are lowering.

Get out of the matrix.

Muh tall height duhhhh. Andrew Tate duhhh. All Jewish programming.

The Jews know they have to nerf the white race by making the tallfag Klinefelter victims procreate.

If you're 6"5 you'll get raped by the average 5"4 man. I don't make the rules. Survival of the fittest (5"4 men).

View attachment 2662093

View attachment 2662091
View attachment 2662089
nah they are getting taller because women selecting taller dudes, thats why in netherlands the avg has gone from 5’7 to 6’0 in a short amlint of time while india has stayed more or less the exact same height, arranged marriage is strong in their culture

this affects what? does anyone care? do women care?

5’11-6’ barefoot is ideal for proportions and u can wear height increasing shoes to fraud to 6’1 with ease