Tallow is garbage

meropeu

meropeu

Ayanami Rei Enjoyer 😳
Sorry if I ever said to anyone to use tallow. It was all placebo. I'm using it for 2 weeks plus and literally my skin look the same. Mine is not too bad rn but regular products are superior to natural copes like tallow.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Fusionxz and jattlife
Do you eat plants?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and meropeu
What is your diet consisted of?
Mostly animal based diet and i don't have terrible skin, i have some wrinkles when I smile so I thought tallow might work because it has vitamin a 😕

Mostly animal based diet and i don't have terrible skin, i have some wrinkles when I smile so I thought tallow might work because it has vitamin a 😕
Be specific. You said “mostly” animal based. What else are you eating?

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: average guy, 5'7 zoomer, Falcon_Flam and 1 other person
Well there’s your problem. The rice. Avoid all exogenous carbohydrates.
Bhai i don't think only rice is giving me wrinkles 😭 asian people all eat rice right

Bhai i don't think only rice is giving me wrinkles 😭 asian people all eat rice right
And most Asians are subhuman.

Research about the Randle Cycle. Mixing carbs and fats is a bad idea.

Humans are carnivores.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lucifer6969, Snowskinned, ryuken and 1 other person
Don't listen to the coping Goatis cocksuckers

• +1
Reactions: greywind, average guy and meropeu
I don’t watch Goatis. You just don’t understand human physiology you fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss, Norwegian LTN and meropeu
And most Asians are subhuman.

Research about the Randle Cycle. Mixing carbs and fats is a bad idea.

Humans are carnivores.
Should I stick to just just animal based then? Also I seemed informed about this topic more, may I ask if sunscreen is needed? And is tallow and zinc ones better? Thanks

I don’t watch Goatis. You just don’t understand human physiology you fucking retard.
I don't keep up with the cope animal based natural prehistoric Primal content creators so I don't know the name of the retard you got this from

• +1
So what could be the reason? Should I buy like regular korean products? I heard those are still good

Should I stick to just just animal based then? Also I seemed informed about this topic more, may I ask if sunscreen is needed? And is tallow and zinc ones better? Thanks
1. Stick to carnivore (100% meat and animal fat only). No fruits, vegetables, or grains.

2. Avoid sunscreen. You don’t need anything to protect your skin. The sun is what gives us life in the first place and boosts T.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and meropeu
So what could be the reason? Should I buy like regular korean products? I heard those are still good
Just buy tret or Taz, sunscreen and a cleanser and that's it

• +1
I don't keep up with the cope animal based natural prehistoric Primal content creators so I don't know the name of the retard you got this from
Your brain is lacking the nutrients it needs to function properly. All of those carbohydrates have eroded your cognitive thinking abilities.

• JFL
Reactions: Giorgio and ryuken
1. Stick to carnivore (100% meat and animal fat only). No fruits, vegetables, or grains.

2. Avoid sunscreen. You don’t need anything to protect your skin. The sun is what gives us life in the first place and boosts T.

carnivore diet is shit for testosterone in long term

• +1
Reactions: Eblan
Your brain is lacking the nutrients it needs to function properly. All of those carbohydrates have eroded your cognitive thinking abilities.
Carbs improve cognitive function so it's probably you whose retarted

• +1
carnivore diet is shit for testosterone in long term
Provide a 100% controlled study with humans locked in a lab observing everything they ate for multiple years to prove that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and meropeu
Carbs improve cognitive function so it's probably you whose retarted
Absolutely false. Your brain is made up of mostly saturated fat. Mixing carbs and fats activates the Randle Cycle. But of course, you wouldn’t even know what that is.

Enjoy your early death via carbohydrate consumption you low IQ subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and meropeu
I do eat fruits and honey, i think pure carnivore diet is shit
Because you’re incompetent on human physiology. Humans are obligate hyper carnivores whether you like it or not.

Fruit and honey contain the most toxic carbohydrate known as fructose. Enjoy your glycation damage and accelerated aging all for a dopamine rush.

Provide a 100% controlled study with humans locked in a lab observing the everything they are for multiple years to prove that.
Provide a 100% controlled study that it does improve testosterone long term

The reality is 95% of people on carnivore arent getting enough of what they need. You have to really dial your diet in and consume lots of organs not just eggs and ground beef you also need make sure your getting enough calories which is hard on carnivore. Not sustainable for most people leading to nutritional deficiency and a calorie deficit that leads to lower testosterone.

Yeah it might work for some people but you'd have to consume animal organs and like tallow everyday to meet your nutritional and caloric needs.

Because you’re incompetent on human physically. Humans are obligate hyper carnivores whether you like it or not.

Fruit and honey contain the most toxic carbohydrate known as fructose. Enjoy your glycation damage and accelerated aging all for a dopamine rush.
Bhai there's millions of people who don't eat this type of diet and have good skin. I can't only eat meat everyday 😭 I get that animal fats are good for skin and health in general but it seems too much

Provide a 100% controlled study that it does improve testosterone long term

The reality is 95% of people on carnivore arent getting enough of what they need. You have to really dial your diet in and consume lots of organs not just eggs and ground beef you also need make sure your getting enough calories which is hard on carnivore. Not sustainable for most people leading to nutritional deficiency and a calorie deficit that leads to lower testosterone.

Yeah it might work for some people but you'd have to consume animal organs and like tallow everyday to meet your nutritional and caloric needs.
You just lost all of your credibility by assuming you can eat calories which are photons of light.

Calorie - a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C.

1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. Heat has no mass therefor can not be brought to rest via consumption

3. What you and every other incompetent, low IQ specimen are referring to is MASS input and output

Remain silent on the topic oh human nutrition permanently.

Bhai there's millions of people who don't eat this type of diet and have good skin. I can't only eat meat everyday 😭 I get that animal fats are good for skin and health in general but it seems too much
best diet is low carb high protein

• +1
You just lost all of your credibility by assuming you can eat calories which are photons of light.

Calorie - a unit of energy equivalent to the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 °C.

1. Calories are units of heat energy

2. Heat has no mass therefor can not be brought to rest via consumption

3. What you and every other incompetent, low IQ specimen are referring to is MASS input and output

Remain silent on the topic oh human nutrition permanently.
I do not see your point the energy in food is measured in calories and it is quite accurate when addressing nutrition

• +1
best diet is low carb high protein
Yes, that is called carnivore. Even meat and eggs have very minuscule amounts of carbohydrates in them. There’s no food that doesn’t.

Yes, that is called carnivore. Even meat and eggs have very minuscule amounts of carbohydrates in them. There’s no food that doesn’t.
low carb as in way lower than the average diet not like 5g on carnivore

I do not see your point the energy in food is measured in calories and it is quite accurate when addressing nutrition
False. We can not measure the actual energy we consume via MASS from food.

Calories are units of heat energy. We do not absorb them.

Last edited:
False. We can not measure the actual energy we consume via MASS from food.

Calories are units of energy. We don’t not absorb them.
of course you cant accurately 100% measure the enegery we consume.

But how would you explain calorie counting, maintainence, deficit, and surplus. If you keep track of these depending on your goal you will see results in your body composition.

Same thing with hormones the average male body needs 1800-2000 calories a day to have normal hormone levels. If you lower your calories by cutting them a significant amount your hormones will get affected.

• +1
of course you cant accurately 100% measure the enegery we consume.

But how would you explain calorie counting, maintainence, deficit, and surplus. If you keep track of these depending on your goal you will see results in your body composition.

Same thing with hormones the average male body needs 1800-2000 calories a day to have normal hormone levels. If you lower your calories by cutting them a significant amount your hormones will get affected.
You’re so incorrect that it’s laughable. Calories have 0 effect on body composition. They are heat energy. Energy doesn’t have mass.

No carbs would put you in ketosis which people argue is not good for the body long term

Whats your explanation on that then I'm just intrested.
Because most people are retarded. We evolved as humans to be in and out of ketosis every day. This is why if you eat enough protein and fat with no carbs, you’ll only have to eat 1 time a day.

You’re so incorrect that it’s laughable. Calories have 0 effect on body composition. They are heat energy. Energy doesn’t have mass.

This makes no sense then, I see what your point kinda is, but its not logical your just making it more complicated for no reason. Your saying we don't eat physical calories (heat), yea we don't eat calories but the energy in the food we eat is measured by calories.

So if we dont eat "calories" why do people get fat eating foods that are measured to be high in calories and going over their daily calorie limit.

This makes no sense then, I see what your point kinda is, but its not logical your just making it more complicated for no reason. Your saying we don't eat physical calories (heat), yea we don't eat calories but the energy in the food we eat is measured by calories.

So if we dont eat "calories" why do people get fat eating foods that are measured to be high in calories and going over their daily calorie limit.
People get fat not due to calories, but because of eating carbohydrates and fats together. This activates the Randle Cycle.

People get fat not due to calories, but because of eating carbohydrates and fats together. This activates the Randle Cycle.

not necessarily, so let's say I don't eat any carbs, but I eat a steak and three tubs of icecream every day which is just fats your saying I wont get fat.

• JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up

Nevermind icream has sugar, but what if it was just tubs of cream

not necessarily, so let's say I don't eat any carbs, but I eat a steak and three tubs of icecream every day which is just fats your saying I wont get fat.
Ice cream has fructose in it, which is a form of a carbohydrate. You fucking idiot. Go and educate yourself on basic human physiology.

Dude reply to my problem, what to do if I don't wanna get tanned without sunscreen i would get sun damage for sure. And u can't say sun doesn't make u tanned

Ice cream has fructose in it, which is a form of a carbohydrate. You fucking idiot. Go and educate yourself on basic human physiology.
i caught that read my other post what if it was just cream

Dude reply to my problem, what to do if I don't wanna get tanned without sunscreen i would get sun damage for sure. And u can't say sun doesn't make u tanned
Tans are healthy. Being pale isn’t. And maybe don’t sit in the sun all day? Have you thought of that?