Tamoxifen vs Raloxifene for gyno

O

Ocelot

Update to this thread:

I got prescribed to take 10mg/day of Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)

My concerns with this are:
- It's a low dose, should I just ignore what the doc said and take 20mg/day?
- I've heard that raloxifene is a better SERM with fewer side effects, is this true?

tag hormone experts below

• +1
Reactions: 12percentorbust and Jason Voorhees
@moreplatesmoredates

Idk but if I were you I would ask this question on forums/reddit subs dedicated to hormones,gyno or whatever. The users here aren't informed or knowledgeable enough to answer ur question I think

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Update to this thread:

- I've heard that raloxifene is a better SERM with fewer side effects, is this true?

depends on how long your gyno is there if it's glandular ur kinda fucked and can only surgery max usually if it is new id try and nuke it with relaxofine or alternatively try rubbing dht cream on it

• +1
Reactions: 12percentorbust and Ocelot
depends on how long your gyno is there if it's glandular ur kinda fucked and can only surgery max usually if it is new id try and nuke it with relaxofine or alternatively try rubbing dht cream on it
is there no chance of reduction if it’s glandular? i heard some ppl had success with it anyway

also how old do you have to be to not worry about the effect on the growth plates?

is there no chance of reduction if it’s glandular? i heard some ppl had success with it anyway

also how old do you have to be to not worry about the effect on the growth plates?
if its early u can get rid of it with anti estrogens dht fat loss etc if its later on and it becomes more lumpy its really hard to get rid of without surgery

Update to this thread:

bumping it up to 20mgs wont hurt, you don't need more then 20mgs though. Ralox is better for gyno, don't recall why but it is. sides are the same iirc. also if your gyno has calcified and is "hardened" then you wont be able to get rid of it, just shrink it ideally.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot