Tan Maxing has the best ROI

trezzy.42

trezzy.42

Iron
Joined
Aug 4, 2026
Posts
23
Reputation
9
I know that uv lwk cooked for aging, but I’ve been tan maxing for like about three months just chilling in the sun every day for about an hour. Got to the point where I now tan mog all the foids in my class and just other other day I got asked by some foid if I use self tanner. Anyone got similar experience.
 
if you use spf ur chilling for ageing otherwise nah but im thinking of using beta carotine idk if its cope or not tho
 
if you use spf ur chilling for ageing otherwise nah but im thinking of using beta carotine idk if its cope or not tho

carotenoids aren't cope

they work, but you have to get them from a legitimate source and consume them with high fat (aim for around 30grams of fat)

i take 50mg lycopene and 24mg asta

it makes your skin more colorful (more red/pink undertones) but it's not a tan. If you're really pale though, it's good ROI
 
  • +1
Reactions: trezzy.42 and kugga
carotenoids aren't cope

they work, but you have to get them from a legitimate source and consume them with high fat (aim for around 30grams of fat)

i take 50mg lycopene and 24mg asta

it makes your skin more colorful (more red/pink undertones) but it's not a tan. If you're really pale though, it's good ROI
thank you gotta get on em
 
  • +1
Reactions: trezzy.42

Similar threads

driesh456
Replies
3
Views
52
4thquartileiq
4thquartileiq
britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
49
britishbomber
britishbomber
tension
Replies
5
Views
51
aac21
aac21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top