Tanner stage 3.6 at 16

P

PetitusMeatus2

Iron
My dad is 6 foot and my mom is 5'4 I'm 5'7 126lbs rn if I eat a lot and lift over summer will I grow and will my face keep changing I'm a junior but usually when I tell people that they are surprised and tell me they thought that I was a freshman jfl

I have an 18 inch bideltoid and size 27-28 waist/hips never lifted just wrestling

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
You're on your way to ascension, just diet properly, exercise(incorporate some dead hanging I guess), sleep 8 hours and avoid any processed items and you should be good enough later in life. Assuming you a somewhat decent face with no major falios you should be able you grow into your father's height or near that mark and have a body halo.

You're on your way to ascension, just diet properly, exercise(incorporate some dead hanging I guess), sleep 8 hours and avoid any processed items and you should be good enough later in life. Assuming you a somewhat decent face with no major falios you should be able you grow into your father's height or near that mark and have a body halo.
lifefuel senior year I'm gonna ascend these bitches havent seen me since sophomore year

lifefuel senior year I'm gonna ascend these bitches havent seen me since sophomore year
Yea, right now you should be focusing on getting your HGH high as possible through natural methods so that you can gain more sexual dimorphism. I don't know these methods deeply so maybe someone else could further elaborate on how to help you with that.

turning 17 in August btw

This is the height stack I'm running rn. At tanner stage 3.6 you could realistically get over 6 foot.

Get more height if any way possible but those proportions should be able to get you a decent taper look if you pound the weights. I would probably avoid squats and dead lifts until you are out of high school however.

No it’s over and I doubt your Tanner stage 3.6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
it's done for you bro. even i was already ~5'11 at 15 and my parents are both ~5'6
out-of-nowhere growth spurts are a meme for 99% of people, most height growth is already done by 15-16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 11748 and xefo

This is the height stack I'm running rn. At tanner stage 3.6 you could realistically get over 6 foot.
hgh source?

it's done for you bro. even i was already ~5'11 at 15 and my parents are both ~5'6
out-of-nowhere growth spurts are a meme for 99% of people, most height growth is already done by 15-16
He's tanner stage 3.6. That's abnormally low for his age which would mean he will grow more than most after that age. Try reading the title next time.

He's tanner stage 3.6. That's abnormally low for his age which would mean he will grow more than most after that age. Try reading the title next time.
tanner has just about the same reliability as zodiac signs
get growth plate scans or ldar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
tanner has just about the same reliability as zodiac signs
get growth plate scans or ldar
I agree that he should get growth plate scans. However, if doctors use tanner stages, that on its own is proof that it has a fair amount of reliability.

I agree that he should get growth plate scans. However, if doctors use tanner stages, that on its own is proof that it has a fair amount of reliability.
It is more reliable to know where you stand in puberty, but not where you stand in height. My height for example is fkin weird and irregular it might stall for a whole 5-6months then instantly go up 1.5 inch in 3months at 15 even though tanner says im 4.2