Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, never_lucky, Deleted member 7785 and 10 others
Could be worse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, never_lucky, Deleted member 10579 and 3 others
How u in tanner 4.6 at 15. Actually since growth plates close at 16 for most people it may be normal.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and thecel
move to asia asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Warlow, Deleted member 7506 and 3 others
im tanner 4-5 at 15 and 5'8 with a 6 incher. over for me too

• +1
Reactions: thecel
holy shit, just dont kill urself or go er man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, never_lucky, SoyGune and 2 others
Tanning is nice ngl

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, mewcoper, EdwardCullen and 1 other person
How u in tanner 4.6 at 15. Actually since growth plates close at 16 for most people it may be normal.
Many people grow after 16 wdym?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 2658 and thecel
Im 4.3 and I’m 20 in 2 months

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, thecel and DutchPrettyBoy
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, never_lucky, Deleted member 2658 and 2 others
Damn i'm 16 and like 3.9 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Deleted member 2733 and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 10579 and Deleted member 6873
I am tanner 1 tbh

• Woah
@thecel can you pm me pics I don't believe you're actually 1.5psl

• +1
thanks bro

• +1
4.7 now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13197
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13197
Tanner stage 4.0
You need to pubertymaxx ASAP to maxx your potential bro and get better bones. Get on a height maxxing stack so you can get to like 6’4

• +1
You need to pubertymaxx ASAP to maxx your potential bro. Get on a height maxxing stack so you can get to like 6’4
Ive stopped growing jfl

• Woah
Ive stopped growing jfl
If you’re only tanner stage 4.0 then you still have time to heightmaxx, you can grow 2 inches if you get on a heightmaxxjng stack but it’s your choice

mainly you can maxx your bones if you get on a puberty maxxing guide

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
Look bro I’m going to be brutally honest and this may seem harsh

you are a 5ft5 Asian ipdcel it’s over leave this site you are never going to ascend into a Chang or Chang lite

focus on other things you aren’t ugly enough to not make friends and your not ugly to look at just make friends play video games, watch movies, pick up a hobby and make some friends and a social circle you can live a happy life without womn

• So Sad

you are a 5ft5 Asian ipdcel it’s over leave this site you are never going to ascend into a Chang or Chang lite

focus on other things you aren’t ugly enough to not make friends and your not ugly to look at just make friends play video games, watch movies, pick up a hobby and make some friends and a social circle you can live a happy life without womn
That was harsh and unnecessary

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

Ehhh I kindve disagree. He needs leg lengthening + lifts for sure and he can become a solid 5’9. Then he can kpop maxx. He has to go for nerdy Asian girls tho or exclusively Asian girls. He won’t get any other type of hot girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
That was harsh and unnecessary
How is that harsh? He even said this himself, it’s over for nearly all men if there 5ft5 but then you add the ipd and Asian tax it’s going to be very very hard, he might be able to ascend in asia
Maybe if he grows another 2 inches and finds a surgeon to fix his ratios somewhat he might get girl but with today’s hypergemy it’s gonna be very tough

and he also lives in the west

• +1
How is that harsh? He even said this himself, it’s over for nearly all men if there 5ft5 but then you add the ipd and Asian tax it’s going to be very very hard, he might be able to ascend in asia
Maybe if he grows another 2 inches and finds a surgeon to fix his ratios somewhat he might get girl but with today’s hypergemy it’s gonna be very tough

and he also lives in the west
Op knows this and this has been drilled in his head a 100 times already. Ur just being a dick.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and thecel
Ehhh I kindve disagree. He needs leg lengthening + lifts for sure and he can become a solid 5’9. Then he can kpop maxx. He has to go for nerdy Asian girls tho or exclusively Asian girls. He won’t get any other type of hot girl
Bro that is a long shot

how many people will actually go through with ll, and by the time he gets it he will be an adult it will be ridiculous to kpop max as an adult

It’s not completely over for him but it will be very hard

you guys are biased to say this because the Le is a much respected and loved high iq user here

you guys tell normies it’s over but when it’s a popular user you all get angry

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and Deleted member 13197
Op knows this and this has been drilled in his head a 100 times already. Ur just being a dick.
How is this being a dick? You guys say way way harsher things to new users who post there pictures

and like I said it’s never over but it will be pretty hard for him if we’re going to be honest

no disrespect thecel

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, thecel and Deleted member 13197
Bro that is a long shot

how many people will actually go through with ll, and by the time he gets it he will be an adult it will be ridiculous to kpop max as an adult

It’s not completely over for him but it will be very hard

you guys are biased to say this because the Le is a much respected and loved high iq user here

you guys tell normies it’s over but when it’s a popular user you all get angry
Fuck, this hits hard but it’s true. It’s pretty much over for him. He doesn’t even meet the standards of his country either. He’s high iq tho so he can still possibly get very very nerdy bookworm Asian girls that are his looksmatch. Brutal.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10615
  • Woah
Fuck, this hits hard but it’s true. It’s pretty much over for him. He doesn’t even meet the standards of his country either. He’s high iq tho so he can still possibly get very very nerdy bookworm Asian girls that are his looksmatch. Brutal.
It will be hard for him

but he could still get sex, he isn’t bad to look at just not attractive

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and thecel
you can live a happy life without womn

MGTOW/volcel cope. Sex is life.

Last edited:
MGTOW/volcel cope. Sex is life.

Nah bro that’s not true, there are some real ugly guys in my class at high school they all have friends and are joking around and seem happy, one of them even has a girlfriend and they have got sex a few times

there is some hope dont give up

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Yuya Moggershima
Roiding may be your only chance at getting some tbh

• JFL
Nah bro that’s not true, there are some real ugly guys in my class at high school they all have friends and are joking around and seem happy, one of them even has a girlfriend and they have got sex a few times

there is some hope dont give up

Those ugly guys probably have the advantage of having autism

With airmax and lifts you can fraud to 5'7 or 5'8. Then you have to softmaxx and NTmaxx as much as you can.

In the West, it will be difficult, but I don't think it's completely impossible. You should try at least and not give up.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and volcelfatcel
Tanner's stage calculator isn't that good a predictor. My growth has far digressed my growth it predicted 3 years ago.

• Woah
how will we know that it's 4.5 inches?

:feelswhere:

• JFL
you need to youtubemaxx. srs. start a youtube channel and try to achieve fame.

• JFL
Shit Im almost 17 my tanner 4.5. AT LEAST I WILL TRY MK 677 COMING SOON :hnghn::hnghn::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1