Tanner stage is bullshit

FortniteGod

FortniteGod

Gold
Sorry but I keep seeing teencels connecting height to Tanner stage

When I was 15 I was 5’8. Grew around 6 inches and I’m 6’2-6’3 at 16.

And as far as I recall I had a giant bush down there and still do lmfao. My dad also had the same growth pattern and many NBA players hit growth spurts randomly like I did.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
grew 6 inches within the same year? how tall are your parents

grew 6 inches within the same year? how tall are your parents
Yeah.

My dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’5.

I’m about 6’2 and done growing

But the thing is I already had signs of finished puberty or whatever the fuck. I was tanner V, had facial hair, sideburns, voice already was cracked way before, etc.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
tanner stage is an average, there are ppl that are hairier by genetics and some ethnicities are way hairier so its not very accurate , also alot of people are less hairy because of genetics so ur puberty might be over with 0 facial hair

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
also growth patterns vary from person to person personally i always grew in height every other summer i always stayed the same height for 2 years between growth spurts

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
Yeah.

My dad is 6’3 and my mom is 5’5.

I’m about 6’2 and done growing

But the thing is I already had signs of finished puberty or whatever the fuck. I was tanner V, had facial hair, sideburns, voice already was cracked way before, etc.
nvm, you’re dad’s too tall to call it a tanner stage abnormality, maybe if he was below 6ft.

tanner stage is an average, there are ppl that are hairier by genetics and some ethnicities are way hairier so its not very accurate , also alot of people are less hairy because of genetics so ur puberty might be over with 0 facial hair
I’m like 25% Mexican so maybe that’s why?

maybe, some turks also can grow a full beard at like 13 jfl
Jfl

I wanna ask my dad (who also grew 6-7 inches at 15) if he was tanner V but I think he would get weirded out because his son is asking him about his pubes