Tanner Stage (Looking for in depth information)

HereToGetBetter

HereToGetBetter

Bronze
If somebody is at tanner stage 4.2 (using myself as an example) as a 17 year old not that close to 18. (181 cm tall)

What can I expect? Some people say an inch or 2 of height but other say its cope. Other say my clavicles can widen or my scapula but even more people say cope on that. Will more bone grow on my face ? Not that I am complaining I am not an unlucky individual face wise except for my eye area I have ok bones. Enough to be a HTN/Chadline Not really sure which. What I mainly want is for my clavicles to widen because you can basically never have too wide clavicles. I can just look on the tanner stage page and it says some of the things I listed but I am trying to figure out if its cope.

I was 5'8 at 17 now I'm 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, HereToGetBetter and BrahminBoss
That's an amazing change. Happy to hear, did your bidelt increase ? more facial bone?
Yes, stop thinking about this go buy raw milk and get 8+ hours a sleep a night you defiantly have potential to grow taller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aditya the currycel, Meister! and Deleted member 24712
Yes, stop thinking about this go buy raw milk and get 8+ hours a sleep a night you defiantly have potential to grow taller.
just drink milk bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
This.

At 18 years old I was only 5’1, then I milked a cow and I OD’ed on sleeping pills and now I am 6’9.

I was 5'6 at 17.5, now I am 6'5