tanner stages is fucking dumb when it comes to height lol

L

latent

Bronze
It doesn't matter what tanner stage you are tanner stages are fucking outdated It will have nothing to do with your height. growth plates close according to bone age, which is influenced by estrogen, which you can easily reduce with AI. Top that with HGH, and you'll have easy height gains. Don't bring me your stupid bullshit saying, "Oh, I'm tanner stage 4.6286 I can't grow." Shut the fuck up. Seriously, just go get an x-ray to see if your growth plates are open. using AI you'll get more heightgrowth because the delay of growth plate closure things to keep in check if you're heightmaxxing.

- environment
- stress
- nutrition

- physical activity

-social life

that mixed with HGH and AI will give you insane height growth either way... This isn't my point my point here is to say that
Tanner stages are an outdated form of predicting the end of height growth by using sexual development, which has nothing to do with height to begin with, so if you're holding onto your tanner stage, then I don't know what to tell you bro.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Lucid, john788 and 2 others
It doesn't matter what tanner stage you are tanner stages are fucking outdated It will have nothing to do with your height. growth plates close according to bone age, which is influenced by estrogen, which you can easily reduce with AI. Top that with HGH, and you'll have easy height gains. Don't bring me your stupid bullshit saying, "Oh, I'm tanner stage 4.6286 I can't grow." Shut the fuck up. Seriously, just go get an x-ray to see if your growth plates are open. using AI you'll get more heightgrowth because the delay of growth plate closure things to keep in check if you're heightmaxxing.

- environment
- stress
- nutrition

- physical activity

-social life

that mixed with HGH and AI will give you insane height growth either way... This isn't my point my point here is to say that
Tanner stages are an outdated form of predicting the end of height growth by using sexual development, which has nothing to do with height to begin with, so if you're holding onto your tanner stage, then I don't know what to tell you bro.
what if you dont use AI + HGH , like if youre poor/cant afford it? natty heightmaxxing , i gained 2 inches from 17 to 18 bro!

and 2 from 16 to 17 without even natty heightmaxxing. i could have done better
what if you dont use AI + HGH , like if youre poor/cant afford it? natty heightmaxxing , i gained 2 inches from 17 to 18 bro!

and 2 from 16 to 17 without even natty heightmaxxing. i could have done better
the average height gain from HGH and AI is 18-4 centimeters per year which is 5-7 inches

the average height gain from HGH and AI is 18-4 centimeters per year which is 5-7 inches
definitely not that much, again, it depends on growth velocity and bone age

Tanner stages were always cope but let the niggas believe in that. Stop expanding competition