Tanning body but not face?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
I’m mulatto, want to tan my body to look more lean and cut but not face cuz I don’t want to age, plus I want my face to be lighter because it’s better. Would this look weird? And should I use a tanning bed or sun? If tanning bed can I cover my face with cloth to avoid tanning face

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
u have black in u, you wont age in the sun

I’m mulatto, want to tan my body to look more lean and cut but not face cuz I don’t want to age, plus I want my face to be lighter because it’s better. Would this look weird? And should I use a tanning bed or sun? If tanning bed can I cover my face with cloth to avoid tanning face
Use melanotan so you'll need less time to tan, otherwise don't tan at all

Use melanotan so you'll need less time to tan, otherwise don't tan at all
But won’t melanotan tan the whole body including face? I don’t think I want a darker face

it makes skin damage less likely, a large part of aging is really just skin getting damaged by uv, cum skins have no protection against uv hence why cumskin women age like shit
They also age from all the evil they commit.

you could tan your body and faketan your face

If anything the sun is anti aging. It doesnt age you unless you overexpose yourself and have a shit diet

it makes skin damage less likely, a large part of aging is really just skin getting damaged by uv, cum skins have no protection against uv hence why cumskin women age like shit
but black women age well?? nobody touches black women with a 10 foot pole when they're in their prime or once they're out of it. melanin barely affects aging

but black women age well?? nobody touches black women with a 10 foot pole when they're in their prime or once they're out of it. melanin barely affects aging
black women are just monkeys what did you expect

asian women age way better than white women

melanin deficiency cope, inbred traits can be cured in a few generations dont worry (y)

you could tan your body and faketan your face
I don’t want my face tan at all though, I want to ethnic max my body but keep my face at the pretty boy light color, I think I will only slightly tan my body so it doesn’t look like a big difference but cover my face with a shirt or something

If anything the sun is anti aging. It doesnt age you unless you overexpose yourself and have a shit diet
The sun is responsible for literally like 95% of skin aging wdym jfl