Tanning tips for pale cumskins?

Lean_Is_Law

Lean_Is_Law

Iron
Obviously I know going outside is obvious, but wondering about methods to add to that. Tips or a link to a good, holistic guide will both be appreciated

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
My tip is don't be dumb. If you haven't seen the light all year, don't go out and tan your ballsack for 3 hours straight. Also wear a cap so you tan your body but not too much your face

Beta carotene.

Be careful though, don't take it if you're a smoker, because it increases your chance of getting cancer (when combined with tobacco).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Beta carotene.

Be careful though, don't take it if you're a smoker, because it increases your chance of getting cancer (when combined with tobacco).
Legit results or normie cope tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
Beta carotene.

yo I megadosed beta carotene for a year and a half like 200 000 IU a day no kidding my skin turned yellow then I quit but picked up smoking about a year later do you think I will be fine I deeply regret it supplements are so dangerous

I got lung scans a few times and they don't see anything but who knows maybe such megadoses lead to other cancers that they havent discovered yet