tapped out on accutane after a week

P

PSLBurner

Bronze
they make it seem so much easier than it actually is. for reference i have done multi gram steroid cycles , but i guess because of the vitamin a toxicity or something else , i can definitely say accutane is way more harsh. if you already have good skin just actually start giving a shit about topicals and address the same things as accutane like topical vit b for reducing sebum production which is what accutane does, i can’t see this shit being worth it ever

they make it seem so much easier than it actually is. for reference i have done multi gram steroid cycles , but i guess because of the vitamin a toxicity or something else , i can definitely say accutane is way more harsh. if you already have good skin just actually start giving a shit about topicals and address the same things as accutane like topical vit b for reducing sebum production which is what accutane does, i can’t see this shit being worth it ever
what exactly happened nigga

Dosage? Im doing 2x20mg per week on 500 mg of test E

i was vomiting and shit not only does your skin dry but actually the inside of your body and also just weird ass other mental and physical side effects

maybe would’ve been better with glutathione shots but that’s just the liver part, shit affects so many other parts of your body , i genuinely thought the people saying it”ruins your health” were just gatekeeping and didn’t want you to have mogger skin jfl

miring if you can endure the side effects tho but let’s be honest this is only useful for poorcels, if rich can just get 1,000,000 non-invasive treatments

( accutane is so cheap )

I had mild acne, im on 40 mg accutane rn at 78 kg and i have been on accutne for 37 days now and my skin is perfectly clear and very very good.

i was vomiting and shit not only does your skin dry but actually the inside of your body and also just weird ass other mental and physical side effects

maybe would’ve been better with glutathione shots but that’s just the liver part, shit affects so many other parts of your body , i genuinely thought the people saying it”ruins your health” were just gatekeeping and didn’t want you to have mogger skin jfl
Can be the placebo effect

Its a fda approved treatment for acnd

Best gatekeeper on .org

Cope gatekeeping

I've been taking it for 1+ month. I didn't even notice ANY effects in a week