Tate calls out the Paul brothers, they respond saying they'll fight, all of a sudden Tate goes silent, wtf?

giphy.gif

Did you see tate's "matches"?? He fights like the birdcel he Is. One punch to that glass chin and he's out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, JBcollector, Nisse and 2 others
Did you see tate's "matches"?? He fights like the birdcel he Is. One punch to that glass chin and he's out
he defeated ufc fighter in amateur mma bout iirc

Because jake would win and tate companys get money because tate is cool if he loses he lose money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
His credentials are great

Because jake would win and tate companys get money because tate is cool if he loses he lose money
Jake struggled with a 5'9 forty something yo retired UFC fighter. Tate is 6'3, heavier, and like 35. His hands are better than Woodley's too

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
I know tate is a scammer but still I will support him cuzz he is the best we got
Our ideas need to be thrown into the ether and

Jake struggled with a 5'9 forty something yo retired UFC fighter. Tate is 6'3, heavier, and like 35. His hands are better than Woodley's too
Jake is a Aryan God and he can hit hard

His credentials are great
credentials don't mean shit. the boxing / fighting world is a shitfest. you can just buy matches and fight bums just to have a great resume