tattoo too hide bad chest insertions

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
should i get a tattoo or just cope and build them bigger? i was always insecure about my chest insertions tbh

Attachments

• 9295CDBC-7D02-48A6-B704-8327755FD26E.jpeg
    9295CDBC-7D02-48A6-B704-8327755FD26E.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 96
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Minoxidil on your chest, cover it with chest hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and buflek
No one outside of the gymcel community really cares and if anything Normies will think you have a bigger chest and I get Comments on it a lot . I have a similar insertion but when I wear a shirt the gap accenturates the two pecs Bc they look separated which in turn makes them look bigger. As long as it’s not too wide (like 3 finger width) terry crews type of insertion it’s fine.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and buflek
No one outside of the gymcel community really cares and if anything Normies will think you have a bigger chest and I get Comments on it a lot . I have a similar insertion but when I wear a shirt the gap accenturates the two pecs Bc they look separated which in turn makes them look bigger. As long as it’s not terry crews type of insertion it’s fine.
ye same. in a shirt it looks much bigger but when i take it off i always feel how guys look at my chest and think that its small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
cope its all about face

• +1
Reactions: joao
Just keep building chest. I wouldn't get a tattoo or grow chest hair considering you look good as is.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
  • +1
  • +1
cope cope cope cope
>t. lazy skinny retard who does nothing to looksmax other than growing out his hair and washing his face once a day.

real softmaxxing starts with gym.

• +1
>t. lazy skinny retard who does nothing to looksmax other than growing out his hair and washing his face once a day.

real softmaxxing starts with gym.
cope. Face + being lean is all you need lol
if youre gonna get a shitty disgusting chest tattoo to feel better about your bad muscle genetics then dont cope with lifting

• Hmm...
Reactions: LookistWorld
if youre gonna get a shitty disgusting chest tattoo to feel better about your bad muscle genetics then dont cope with lifting
i can tell u 100 stories of girls mirin my muscles at the beach etc but ur not worth the time tbh. just keep being a skinny bitch if that works for you :)

• +1
i can tell u 100 stories of girls mirin my muscles at the beach etc but ur not worth the time tbh. just keep being a skinny bitch if that works for you :)
COPE COPE

• Hmm...
Get the green one

• Love it
Muscles are an incredible halo. Chico would look much better with a muscular body.

• +1
Muscles are an incredible halo. Chico would look much better with a muscular body.
my whole point is working out is a waste of time when chad face is all that matters
words from chico himself bro

my whole point is working out is a waste of time when chad face is all that matters
View attachment 254307 words from chico himself bro
Yes. That's what he said, and sure girls are going to love him regardless because his face is insane, but muscles still look good. Girls like them, and guys respect them.

• +1
Yes. That's what he said, and sure girls are going to love him regardless because his face is insane, but muscles still look good. Girls like them, and guys respect them.
sure some girls might like bulky/muscled up guys but youre unlikely to get your dick sucked just because of your body

sure some girls might like bulky/muscled up guys but youre unlikely to get your dick sucked just because of your body
noone ever said that retard

Why do you look much better in your avi than in this pic? Lighting?

Why do you look much better in your avi than in this pic? Lighting?
yes and i lost 5kg in this pic. didnt train for long time cuz of injury

should i get a tattoo or just cope and build them bigger? i was always insecure about my chest insertions tbh
Try this bro

i might get a tattoo in the hole in my chest too idk