Tattoocells gtfih

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Post proof of tattoos ascending someone. Everyone I see get tattoos irl looks like a tryhard fag

who else high af rn

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, EggKing, R@m@ and 2 others
ive ascendend years ago,

i will tattoo in the next monthzz, will report then

someone ban this weedmaxxer!!!!!!
Weee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 47332 and Manletmachine
all NT normies get a sleeve

basement virgin non-nt nerds like on this site shouldnt get them as it wouldnt suit them

basement virgin non-nt nerds like on this site shouldnt get them as it wouldnt suit them
The people I see with sleeves are usually short cringey wanna be tough phags or bulldyke chicks if I get tattoos it’s gonna be something unique and aesthetic

@Vermilioncore is a tatted bad boy

@Vermilioncore is a tatted bad boy
Yeah I love going somewhere with my sleeves down and they think I’m a cuck then suddenly I put my sleees up and their demeanor changes and they start telling me their life story and being friendly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Manletmachine

sleeves and tribalz are boring af

sleeves and tribalz are boring af
Mine aren’t sleeves they’re either nihilistic lines from all my favorite philosophers or scenes from the Bible painted right next to them. Basically when people look at me they swallow deeply because they know I mog them because I’m so badass and unique and they can’t even compete

Mine aren’t sleeves they’re either nihilistic lines from all my favorite philosophers or scenes from the Bible painted right next to them. Basically when people look at me they swallow deeply because they know I mog them because I’m so badass and unique and they can’t even compete
Pics

Yeah I love going somewhere with my sleeves down and they think I’m a cuck then suddenly I put my sleees up and their demeanor changes and they start telling me their life story and being friendly
people really give u more respect if ur tatted. despite how many seething nerds will try deny it

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Vermilioncore
Post proof of tattoos ascending someone. Everyone I see get tattoos irl looks like a tryhard fag
literally anyone looks getter with goods tattoos than without they make you look nt and low inhib

people really give u more respect if ur tatted. despite how many seething nerds will try deny it
bros coping with his fear of needles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Na because I have a blue check mark and I’ll be found out and doxxed 😈
You may as well post them based on that description sounds pretty unique

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore