Tattoos are a cheat code for ascending

I would like to briefly discuss how you can IMMEDIATELY raise your SMV with tattoos if you have the balls and desire to do so.

Tattoos are a powerful tool of a seduction for the following reasons, they raise status to an extreme level, make you significantly more attractive on a physical and emotional level, make you look dark triad, make you look mysterious, make you higher status than most people who are non tattooed, also, the more tats you have over someone who also has tattoos, you immediately mog them. Furthermore, if your tattoos are better looking, you immediately mog them as well.

People think tattoos will look "weird" on them or not fit their style. Bullshit. If you want to get tattooed, go get them, fuck everything else. Tattoos are so brilliant because they're completely socially acceptable, but also highly edgy and sexy. Moreover, tattoos literally become indelibly inked a layer deep in your skin, they become you. I think when someone thinks about "how will I look tattooed?", they fail to understand tattoos are placed deeply under the skin and once healed look gorgeous and fit the human body brilliantly.

In short, tattoos raise smv to an extremely high level and anyone can go get them.

I am so grateful for getting tattooed. I went from getting average attention from women prior to being tattooed to getting rockstar treatment, it has made gaming 10X more fun having the confidence of knowing I am at such an advantage now since I understand most girls I go for love them so much and quite frankly, now I'm in the category of "good enough to have sex with girls" level.

In essence, if you are intrigued by tattoos and are unsure about getting them, go get them. They are an incredible tool for game.

inb4 the high inhib cucks who cope with "muh high class" will disagree because they are too pussy.
What do u look like??

ROIDS TATS TAN
All together is huge ascension

If you get only some of them:
Roids > Tats > Tan

But tats can make a nig difference, anyways u gotta have certain look. It depends what u aim

ChristianHoguemaxxing

What do u look like??
35026751 546366609094270 2905354872469585920 n

this isnt the 1900s bro. my lawyer got neck tats.
I would change lawyer asap then. It means he is more into appearing like a slayer and less into studying law. Get nerdy lawyers only

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to whether tattoos can increase a man's attractiveness in the eyes of women, as attractiveness is subjective and can vary from person to person. Some women may find tattoos attractive, while others may not.

There have been a few studies that have looked at the relationship between tattoos and attractiveness.

- Some of these studies have found that tattoos may be associated with certain perceptions of attractiveness, while others have not found a significant relationship between tattoos and attractiveness.

- For example, one study published in the journal "Body Image" found that both men and women with tattoos were perceived as more attractive and as having more positive personality traits compared to those without tattoos (Furst et al., 2014). However, other research has found mixed results, with some studies finding that tattoos are associated with lower levels of attractiveness (Rambaud et al., 2016) and others finding no significant relationship between tattoos and attractiveness (Fink et al., 2008).

It is important to note that these studies have looked at general perceptions of attractiveness and have not necessarily focused on how tattoos may be perceived by women specifically. Additionally, these studies have often looked at tattoos as a whole, rather than at specific types or locations of tattoos.

In conclusion, the relationship between tattoos and attractiveness is complex and may vary depending on a variety of factors. Some research has suggested that tattoos may be associated with certain perceptions of attractiveness, while other research has not found a significant relationship between tattoos and attractiveness. Ultimately, whether or not someone finds tattoos attractive is a matter of personal preference.

Ultimately, you can test on a photo rating website your photos with and without tattoos to see which on ranks higher.
Shut the fuck up ChatGPT, reported

I would change lawyer asap then. It means he is more into appearing like a slayer and less into studying law. Get nerdy lawyers only
It means that he's not faking shit. He just knows the law and doesn't care to play dress up to look like one. He already helped me beat a case so idgaf.

Wanted a face tat so bad might get one they look cool plus fuck society idk tho I don't really care about bitches that much I really want money to buy the new console and do coke.
Buddy I already told you, you need to thugmaxx asap

Lol @ convincing incels to get face tats
Wonder if anybody will bite

Buddy I already told you, you need to thugmaxx asap
All thugmaxxing got me is the attention of gangs and rich people who want to kill me because we know blackpillers don't gaf no more

If you are reccessed or boneless no amount of tattoes can ascend you, face is primary tattoes only help when you pass a certain looks threshold

This boneless Jewish guy rizzed up a white Stacey mostly because he's tattoomaxxed and stylemaxxed. If he used this forum he would've roped.

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
Why would a high quality woman want to bring back a guy with neck tats to their parents? That's fine for hipsters and hood girls that don't have dads, but not wholesome wife material girls.

JFL your not getting into a Rothschild old money family boyo. Most HQNP women in your league are standard white suburban girls.

what are good tattoos to get for nt?

This boneless Jewish guy rizzed up a white Stacey mostly because he's tattoomaxxed and stylemaxxed. If he used this forum he would've roped.

She probably ghosted him afterwards

patchwork or full sleeves. dont get cringe shit
44ffc7e238c678486b8b68febff53437.jpg

something like this would be good what do you think?

49a1003141a3dd4fecc093ffe41e7373.jpg

snake like this seems cool too for other arm.

so if my arms looked like this would it be cool?
and for chest/back i got no idea

44ffc7e238c678486b8b68febff53437.jpg

something like this would be good what do you think?

49a1003141a3dd4fecc093ffe41e7373.jpg

snake like this seems cool too for other arm.

so if my arms looked like this would it be cool?
and for chest/back i got no idea
ye + small text on your neck. dont get the snake tho.

ye + small text on your neck. dont get the snake tho.
whats wrong with the snake? looks NT vinnie hacker style as fuck.

what kinda text?? u got any example bro

what if i write "It never began" on my neck?

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
neck, face, and knuckles are the best
Do not. I repeat, do not tattoo these areas unless you plan to work manual labor for the rest of your life.

Imo you should only get face tats if youre seriously thugmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I would like to briefly discuss how you can IMMEDIATELY raise your SMV with tattoos if you have the balls and desire to do so.

Tattoos are a powerful tool of a seduction for the following reasons, they raise status to an extreme level, make you significantly more attractive on a physical and emotional level, make you look dark triad, make you look mysterious, make you higher status than most people who are non tattooed, also, the more tats you have over someone who also has tattoos, you immediately mog them. Furthermore, if your tattoos are better looking, you immediately mog them as well.

People think tattoos will look "weird" on them or not fit their style. Bullshit. If you want to get tattooed, go get them, fuck everything else. Tattoos are so brilliant because they're completely socially acceptable, but also highly edgy and sexy. Moreover, tattoos literally become indelibly inked a layer deep in your skin, they become you. I think when someone thinks about "how will I look tattooed?", they fail to understand tattoos are placed deeply under the skin and once healed look gorgeous and fit the human body brilliantly.

In short, tattoos raise smv to an extremely high level and anyone can go get them.

I am so grateful for getting tattooed. I went from getting average attention from women prior to being tattooed to getting rockstar treatment, it has made gaming 10X more fun having the confidence of knowing I am at such an advantage now since I understand most girls I go for love them so much and quite frankly, now I'm in the category of "good enough to have sex with girls" level.

In essence, if you are intrigued by tattoos and are unsure about getting them, go get them. They are an incredible tool for game.

inb4 the high inhib cucks who cope with "muh high class" will disagree because they are too pussy.

Wow. Such moggers, their game must be striking.

Do not. I repeat, do not tattoo these areas unless you plan to work manual labor for the rest of your life.
do u think i wont be able to get a job with knuckle tattoo as a software developer?

do u think i wont be able to get a job with knuckle tattoo as a software developer?
Depends if you are in contact with customers
lol thats retarded argument, u can put subhumans for anything and any style
Reason is that you have to be good looking to begin with to gain any kind of SMV boost from tattoos. Don‘t want the uglies on here to think that getting them will somehow fix their inceldom

• Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Depends if you are in contact with customers

Reason is that you have to be good looking to begin with to gain any kind of SMV boost from tattoos. Don‘t want the uglies on here to think that getting them will somehow fix their inceldom
I literally posted a video earlier of some ugly guy who's tattoomaxxed and stylemaxxed getting a super hot girls number. If your in college especially tats are rare af and a massive halo.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I literally posted a video earlier of some ugly guy who's tattoomaxxed and stylemaxxed getting a super hot girls number. If your in college especially tats are rare af and a massive halo.
link me the post, bro

surely this nice jewish man will only show the truth on his media platform.

They will fuck up your chance to career max and make alot of money
My plastic surgeon has tons of tats all the way up to his neck. He is very professional and skilled and makes ~300k a year (tax records are public).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and dough
What designs look good?

Wtf just happened there

Looksmax for low quality girls, looksmin for high quality girls.
Incorrect. High tier slut will get wet as fuck seeing a tatted slayer in a fitted Brioni suit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
You don't put a bumper sticker on a Bently.

A Toyota 86, sure why not.

Looksmax for low quality girls, looksmin for high quality girls.
Coooooooope. Stop projecting your own preferences onto women. The top chickflick movies out there that depict quiet HQNP girls falling for badboy Chads:

• +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, wristcel and Deleted member 24940
You don't put a bumper sticker on a Bently.
Cope. You put those neon wraps around Lambos and they look ace as fuck.

Also, nobody here is a Bentley.

Cope. You put those neon wraps around Lambos and they look ace as fuck.

Also, nobody here is a Bentley.
How about neon wraps for a g wagon?

You like this sort of style?
What is the style called?
And whoever first got this tat, what the hell made them think of it? What even is it exactly? I don't really understand how tattoos are chosen lol.
Is it basically all down to the tattoo artist? I've known people who can barely speak with the IQ of a lampshade who have kind of cool, clever looking tattoos with pictures of Greek Gods they've never heard of etc. No way did they think of that shit themselves

I think i'd just be like 'hey. I have no idea what I want Design me something cool' or just give them a picture of someone elses tat from instagram that looks good maybe?

8fe6465fbe418c24256de08c627589bd.jpg

Like I know some mega low IQ dudes with this sort of thing maybe:

15b1b42a45ac504b5ef93f01a9b5b816.jpg

Last edited: