TATTOOS HELP TO GET CHICKS (WHY?)

LOST

LOST

Gold
Tattoos give a "tough look". People usually consider you more alpha.
This is only true if u re above average in most of aesthetic indicators (face, muscles, height...). I think tattoos are a fetish for many many women, MANY MANY WOMEN. I have been asking out to the girls i slept with the last 3 months and they all say that tattoos turn them on (i have no big tattoos in my body but still ask about it cause i wanna become a fucking pussy melter)
If you check out the new trendy models, they are usually tough tattooed guys, with all his chest, arms back...tattooed.

Dominance is important in all areas of ur life as a men, and u can increase that dominant look with some proper tattoos in a developed body (i would always say you need muscles to make ur tattoos look hot on you).

I have 2 questions for you to discuss:
  1. Do you think tattoos will help to improve ur slayer status (if you have decent base)?
  2. Do you think there are some counter part of tattoos (in the area of picking up girls)?
1- In my opinion YES, they help a lot. I have seen the primitive sexual desire of women with two attributes, muscles, and tattoos, and sex is not the same with a women that desire you as a horny animal. I would say even something more, sex is only worth when a women is dying for you, and is begging you to put your naked dick (no condom) inside of her vagina and make her pussy wet as Misisipi with just your touch
2- And YES i think there are some counter parts of tattoos when you will be older (45 or more years) if you are still single at that age.

PLEASE tell share with people your analysis and experience about this. We need to become superhuman, and we need to work and improve in every single damn area

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy and Tyronecell
Yes, tattoos raise your SMV, give you low inib vibes ngl

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6217
no tattoos for your face, if you don't have face and height tattoos will make you look like a tryhard tool

women do like them but I'm not gonna get them cuz they give you trashy look and pretty much everybody has them nowadays

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum, HighIQcel, Tyronecell and 2 others
this is cope. only a small niche of mentally ill giga roasties are into the tatted bad boy aesthetic. most women are indifferent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Tattoos look good and makes u look more dangerous/masculine

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko
All subhumans have tattoos in my country, the amount of tattoos on their body is usually inversely proportional to their IQ.
gethumb.details.php

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock, MewingJBP and HighIQcel
Tattoos look good and makes u look more dangerous/masculine
yee, but they don't suit everyone, you need to have certain look for it...

this is cope. only a small niche of mentally ill giga roasties are into the tatted bad boy aesthetic. most women are indifferent
ur experience with women is null, i am sorry for that

no tattoos for your face, if you don't have face and height tattoos will make you look like a tryhard tool

women do like them but I'm not gonna get them cuz they give you trashy look and pretty much everybody has them nowadays
i said that. Only worth if you re above average

yee, but they don't suit everyone, you need to have certain look for it...
Can u describe this look?

im tall, muscular white with masculine face. U think tattoos suit me?

• Love it
Reactions: CokoMleko

Wow, you described it already... congratz Aristotle

Muscles and good frame will make you look good with tattoos in most cases.

Tattoos give a "tough look". People usually consider you more alpha.
This is only true if u re above average in most of aesthetic indicators (face, muscles, height...). I think tattoos are a fetish for many many women, MANY MANY WOMEN. I have been asking out to the girls i slept with the last 3 months and they all say that tattoos turn them on (i have no big tattoos in my body but still ask about it cause i wanna become a fucking pussy melter)
If you check out the new trendy models, they are usually tough tattooed guys, with all his chest, arms back...tattooed.

Dominance is important in all areas of ur life as a men, and u can increase that dominant look with some proper tattoos in a developed body (i would always say you need muscles to make ur tattoos look hot on you).

I have 2 questions for you to discuss:
  1. Do you think tattoos will help to improve ur slayer status (if you have decent base)?
  2. Do you think there are some counter part of tattoos (in the area of picking up girls)?
1- In my opinion YES, they help a lot. I have seen the primitive sexual desire of women with two attributes, muscles, and tattoos, and sex is not the same with a women that desire you as a horny animal. I would say even something more, sex is only worth when a women is dying for you, and is begging you to put your naked dick (no condom) inside of her vagina and make her pussy wet as Misisipi with just your touch
2- And YES i think there are some counter parts of tattoos when you will be older (45 or more years) if you are still single at that age.

PLEASE tell share with people your analysis and experience about this. We need to become superhuman, and we need to work and improve in every single damn area
Most of the hot chicks I see are with dudes who are tatted up somewhat. I’d say it works

All subhumans have tattoos in my country, the amount of tattoos on their body is usually inversely proportional to their IQ.
gethumb.details.php
I can literally smell their BO coming out of this picture wtf

tattoos arent magic they wont suddenly make you attractive, but they can make you more attractive if you pass the looks treshhold

tattoos arent magic they wont suddenly make you attractive, but they can make you more attractive if you pass the looks treshhold
I agree with you

Would u say that, in the case u pass that treshhold tattoos can reduces the chances of a men to get laid? In what cases? Or 99% of times tattoos will help?

I agree with you

Would u say that, in the case u pass that treshhold tattoos can reduces the chances of a men to get laid? In what cases? Or 99% of times tattoos will help?
I meant that if u pass the looks treshhold of some hoe the tattoos will make you more attractive to her depending if she likes tattoos

• +1
Reactions: LOST