Tattoos select against getting HQNP girls

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
These things actively scare HQNP girls.

People who niche max into rtt or just tattoos have to realize they're removing HQNP from their dating pool.

Of course, there's ways to mitigate this, like hiding the tattoos. But being too intimidating and unorthodox to the most conservative and meek women will work heavily against you when you finally decide to get into an LTR.

Furthermore, as you removed ALL high quality non primitive girls from your dating pool, the only girls you'll be interacting heavily with are shallow primitive sluts (SPS). You'll delude yourself into thinking that all women are like that and cope with the typical "I don't even believe in marriage bro, all women are sluts!" when in reality you've created a tremendous selection bias for yourself and you'll likely never see out of it.

Food for thought. Be careful about the decisions you make. Maybe just roiding and tanning is fine, but those with tattoos is pushing it.

@thecel

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 7098, Gargantuan and 12 others
Nigga talking about HQNP but you only fuck ethnic bitches

Confusion Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Nigga talking about HQNP but you only fuck ethnic bitches

Confusion Reaction GIF
i have like 2 white girls that i bang regularly, was 3 up until like 1 week ago

besides ethnic girls can be HQNP.

True, rtt/thugmaxxing is for getting nightclub sluts mostly.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11758, turkproducer and 3 others
These things actively scare HQNP girls.

People who niche max into rtt or just tattoos have to realize they're removing HQNP from their dating pool.

Of course, there's ways to mitigate this, like hiding the tattoos. But being too intimidating and unorthodox to the most conservative and meek women will work heavily against you when you finally decide to get into an LTR.

Furthermore, as you removed ALL high quality non primitive girls from your dating pool, the only girls you'll be interacting heavily with are shallow primitive sluts (SPS). You'll delude yourself into thinking that all women are like that and cope with the typical "I don't even believe in marriage bro, all women are sluts!" when in reality you've created a tremendous selection bias for yourself and you'll likely never see out of it.

Food for thought. Be careful about the decisions you make. Maybe just roiding and tanning is fine, but those with tattoos is pushing it.

@thecel
Agree completely bro, tattoos are played out too imo- Chad face lean aesthetic body clean from tats is a massive halo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
if ur getting a few tattoos for urself i can understand but getting them to bang low value sluts? jfl

Tattoos look trashy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
HQNP girls are extinct.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill