Taylor Hill Vs Aishwarya Rai

Who fogs?

• Hill

• Rai

Results are only viewable after voting.
Taylor objectively fog without makeup and you need to find meh pic vs the best pic of the other woman to prove a point.

I don't give a shit about both and I'm not curry, I think I speak the truth here. Each their own I guess, even tho I don't believe the poll.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hill is so overrated here because the forum is full of faggots who like bulky, masculine jaws on woman. Rai is more feminine looking and hence much more appealing.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Lmao, rand anon and 1 other person
Taylor hill is better looking.

Hill is so overrated here because the forum is full of faggots who like bulky, masculine jaws on woman. Rai is more feminine looking and hence much more appealing.
Ethnic alert

Taylor Hill is definitely the most Indian looking white person I've seen, even her colouring seems to lack most of the red undertones that most white people have. She looks like an Indian here.
View attachment 2337656
Its the dark brownish eye area skin/bags around her eyes. Its a defining curry trait that most currys have which is why taylor looks kinda curry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Lmao
Well yeah kinda, she has almondish curry orbitals, slightly bulbous nose tip, thick lips, quite a few dravidian features. Even then if u told me she was tulu I'd believe it given that Rai is tulu as well
What do you mean by "dravidian" features?

Do you mean abo when you say dravidian?

Or do you mean neolithic iranian farmer?

Because if you mean abo, you are wrong, because abos have deep set hunter like eyes, and in fact alot of south indians have deeper set eyes compared to north indians because they have more abo ancestry in them compared to north indians, while north indians mostly have bug eyes. Only higher caste south indian peoples like brahmins and landowner castes tend to have bug eyes because they have significant neolithic iranian farmer ancestry compared to other caste lower than them (not saying that lower caste cant have bug eyes, all indians have neolithic iranian farmer ancestry and genetic recombination is completely random.)

Mahesh Babu is an example of this. He doesnt have typical curry bug eye orbitals, even though he apparently comes from the landowner caste Kammas (which is probably why he has lightskin in the first place).

Mahesh Babu in Spyder cropped

But someone like Arjun Rampal does have buggish eye area cause his father was brahmin and his mom is parth sikh (so probably punjabi who are north indians) and part dutch.

260248 v9 ba
Download

You can see that tribals and south indian lower caste mostly tend to have deeper set eyes with forward browridges and forheads, and not bug eyes because these people tend to have the most abo ancestry out of anyone.

Images
Women of Paniya community in Kerala
AdivasiBlog

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and rand anon
Taylor Hill is definitely the most Indian looking white person I've seen, even her colouring seems to lack most of the red undertones that most white people have. She looks like an Indian here.
View attachment 2337656
She's hot

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
This curry foid looks like Gollum
Images   2023 11 11T110023998
Incel factory