Taylor Hill's Husband vs Amnesia

Nah 20 inche frame width at 6'3 isn't that bad and increasing width of frame is way more easier than height
Yeah i agree

Idk but height > face to most foids
maybe, but face matters a lot too. If you're 6'1 theres no point in height if your face is ugly. My friend is 6'1 and asked a chick out she said no. She came to talk to me instead and i got height mogged by him. Im no chad either im MTN my friends LTN or lower

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
maybe, but face matters a lot too. If you're 6'1 theres no point in height if your face is ugly. My friend is 6'1 and asked a chick out she said no. She came to talk to me instead and i got height mogged by him. Im no chad either im MTN my friends LTN or lower
dont get me wrong she didnt ask me out or anything, she just wasnt repulsed by me as much compared to him

• +1
Well under MTN is over regardless of ur height and body, If you are MTN tho height and body combined makes u a unstoppable force

Well under MTN is over regardless of ur height and body, If you are MTN tho height and body combined makes u a unstoppable force
yeah exactly, i'd normie with good pheno and tall height + jacked = irl slayer. Many niggas here wont accept it but its true

• +1
NT may matter for some foids idk tho

• +1
Just purey looks wise sex appeal > face

same thing applies to us guys works the same way
yeah exactly, i cant speak for all of us. But for me HTB with sexy waist ass and tits > skinny stacy lite

Just purey looks wise sex appeal > face

same thing applies to us guys works the same way
like for example i'd choose corinna over lima to fuck. Even tho lima fogs her, maybe its just my taste. I find lima more beautiful but corinna has +500,000,000 sex appeal points imo

• +1
AMNESIa looks plastic maxed old cel.