• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl, Latinolooksmaxxer, N1666 and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
how? If nigga only eats fries and cheeseburgers from mcdonalds how tf is he complaining ab bad skin
Ice Cube What GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 46986, 6′2 still over and 1 other person
dropped unnecessary acids and fixed my skin with taz cleanse>moisturize>spf50 morning and duoble cleanse > taz > moisturizer at night also duac if pimples do happen.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, N1666 and Deleted member 20370
Taz mogs very hard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986 and Deleted member 20370
  • +1
how? If nigga only eats fries and cheeseburgers from mcdonalds how tf is he complaining ab bad skin
true diet is very important thing but taz does huge job aswell.

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • +1
Also I eat healthy and my back still full of bacne though, but i cleared my skin with skincare and taz.

• +1
Also I eat healthy and my back still full of bacne though, but i cleared my skin with skincare and taz.
yeah actually same, my face is clear asf but my back is a mess. one week it's fine and then the next week it's a volcanic island jfl. do you know how to fix it?

• +1
yeah actually same, my face is clear asf but my back is a mess. one week it's fine and then the next week it's a volcanic island jfl. do you know how to fix it?
no i tried antibiotics before but i just dont give a fuck anymore. Gonna go away on its own as i get older.

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
dropped unnecessary acids and fixed my skin with taz cleanse>moisturize>spf50 morning and duoble cleanse > taz > moisturizer at night also duac if pimples do happen.
Did you ever get that gay glow with Taz?

I've been using retinol and wanna switch to Taz and did accutane 1.5 years ago so the irritation should be minor right?

• +1
Did you ever get that gay glow with Taz?

I've been using retinol and wanna switch to Taz and did accutane 1.5 years ago so the irritation should be minor right?
@BrahminBoss

diet, hydration & exercise always mogs.

yeah i do that, NEXT!
you should have perfect skin then, no one needs some bullshit feminine skincare routine, you're automatically a woman if you have a skincare routine

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 46986, cyprian_tomaszewski, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
you should have perfect skin then, no one needs some bullshit feminine skincare routine, you're automatically a woman if you have a skincare routine
fucking troll

had ubereem's T levels at 17 and lots of acne, tret fixed my skin now its silky smooth

• Love it
do you still use tret?
no, went low dose for almost a year and never had to use it again

heard some people need to get a second cycle though but fortunately i didnt, topic products did the trick for me afterwards

no, went low dose for almost a year and never had to use it again

heard some people need to get a second cycle though but fortunately i didnt, topic products did the trick for me afterwards
oh you were on accutane too?

oh you were on accutane too?
oh thought tret = isotretinoin

although i know theres tretinoin as well, usually topic usage

thats what i took, accutane is the commercial name of the med
on here main brand calls it Roacutan

• +1
Taz .1% is more potent than tret .1% in terms of collagen production and acne its just faster tret takes way longer so get taz

also if u get 1% or 0.05 plz ship to me i will pay a little extra im so desperate

• So Sad
Taz .1% is more potent than tret .1% in terms of collagen production and acne its just faster tret takes way longer so get taz

also if u get 1% or 0.05 plz ship to me i will pay a little extra im so desperate
i dont even know if they have taz here either tbh

Faggotmaxxers are legit slayers though

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Skin is alkl genetics just like everything else in life ramirez has healthier skin then me surviving on candy then me eating healthy af with 0 sugar u don't know shit boyo

• +1

Taz is better for attacking inflammatory acne like cysts but for hormonal acne tret moggs.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Skin is alkl genetics just like everything else in life ramirez has healthier skin then me surviving on candy then me eating healthy af with 0 sugar u don't know shit boyo
Rameriz had pretty bad skin

sadly yes, can't believe i pulled the shortest straw when it came to skin, utter suifuel

If it's all genetics than why are you trying to get Taz it's both

Rameriz had pretty bad skin
Yeah and i look like an acid victim i need like 4 treatments of this to look human eating 0 sugar cardio meat and even cut out all carbs now god has his favorites and the ones he has deep deep hatred for

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Deleted member 20370
as a candy eating methhead, that should be expected, still mogs mine jfl
That's cause we have shit genetics his skin genetics are still below average, shit camera quality just hides it.

• +1