taz or tret

If it's all genetics than why are you trying to get Taz it's both
Taz could help who knows with how much disdain god has for me its impossible to get here in canada his hatred runs deep very deep

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Yeah and i look like an acid victim i need like 4 treatments of this to look human eating 0 sugar cardio meat and even cut out all carbs now god has his favorites and the ones he has deep deep hatred for
There is no 1 diet fits all what you call a healthy diet is just media. Everyone's skin flora and gut flora is different. 0 sugar might be the reason for acne

There is no 1 diet fits all what you call a healthy diet is just media. Everyone's skin flora and gut flora is different. 0 sugar might be the reason for acne
Ok gonna munch on sugar now

• JFL
Did you ever get that gay glow with Taz?

I've been using retinol and wanna switch to Taz and did accutane 1.5 years ago so the irritation should be minor right?
yes i notice it sometimes on lamp lighting.

Yeah and i look like an acid victim i need like 4 treatments of this to look human eating 0 sugar cardio meat and even cut out all carbs now god has his favorites and the ones he has deep deep hatred for
It's nothing to do with god, just random luck that we have shit genes.

I can buy taz semi-legally in my country so if you want to buy PM, although i don't know if it can get shipped without getting caught.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
you should have perfect skin then, no one needs some bullshit feminine skincare routine, you're automatically a woman if you have a skincare routine
just go on masculinity forum or some shit, this one is literally to improve your looks you faggot, ofc its a nigger with slavic name that says this shit.

• JFL
yes i notice it sometimes on lamp lighting.
It's nothing to do with god, just random luck that we have shit genes.

I can buy taz semi-legally in my country so if you want to buy PM, although i don't know if it can get shipped without getting caught.
If I have been using retinol for a year and did accutane 1.5 years ago for about 6 months make the purging stage on Taz a bit easier?

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
If I have been using retinol for a year and did accutane 1.5 years ago for about 6 months make the purging stage on Taz a bit easier?
I don't think accutane makes you purge so it probably wouldn't help. Retinol might help a bit but it's kinda weak. I've heard of people who purged by going from tret to taz and going from retinol to taz is a way bigger jump in strenght

I didn't purge at all when i started with tret 0.05% so maybe you can just start with that and move up to taz 0.1 gradually

• +1
I don't think accutane makes you purge so it probably wouldn't help. Retinol might help a bit but it's kinda weak. I've heard of people who purged by going from tret to taz and going from retinol to taz is a way bigger jump in strenght

I didn't purge at all when i started with tret 0.05% so maybe you can just start with that and move up to taz 0.1 gradually
Accutane does have a 4 week purge and don't they all have high vitamin a dosages?

tret worked for me

Accutane does have a 4 week purge and don't they all have high vitamin a dosages?
They are all artificially made vit a, yes

Didn't know that it had a purge, but you took it 1,5 years ago so it's probably too long ago to have any effect

• Hmm...
just go on masculinity forum or some shit, this one is literally to improve your looks you faggot, ofc its a nigger with slavic name that says this shit.
You’re woman it’s ok, some of us are transgenders and I accept you as a trans woman

You’re woman it’s ok, some of us are transgenders and I accept you as a trans woman
Hustlers university is the perfect place for you go there

IMG 0184