TBCH: I can't stand misogynycels

In what case wouldn't it be genetic?
most cases. if the person has an upswing maxilla yet still look ugly its either genetic or something else (lack of chewing)

awww did I hurt your feelings?
if you hurt my or other people's feelings is irrelevant. I told you what is.
seriously tho, jfl @ you thinking a curry scammer can hurt other people's feelings. A curry scam is what you are, like those people who call you on the phone

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Female nature is disgusting.

Didn't expect this type of Bluepill bs from you @currymax

• +1
For the record, I am anti-incel shaming

But I'm also anti-projecting your subhumanity

I'm pro-acceptance

seriously tho, jfl @ you thinking a curry scammer can hurt other people's feelings. A curry scam is what you are, like those people who call you on the phone

What @FatJattMofo looks like jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Redrighthand
Being misogynistic is just the result of women shaming you, rejecting your advances, trying to trick you with marriage and AWALT mindset.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and SikKunt
you are just bitter mate stfu

Female nature is disgusting.

Didn't expect this type of Bluepill bs from you @currymax

Heading to page # 3 my nigger

But really, I said women annoy me 6 ways to Sunday. I've just never felt the need to hate them.

They're getting dick? Well, there's a man on the end if that dick too.

Bluepill is using the redpill to claim you can ldar

Then just get walked over like a rug by femorrhoids jfl your choice
not everyone here is a cuck. if I was ugly I would be intimidating at least

No logic

You're intimidating if you got massive bones.

I never said that.

The bluepill spitters are though, OP is.
tis what I mean bro.

I kind of understand the viewpoint of the dudes here. the fact that near enough every women is a slut is disgusting but I know its something that isn't a thing in proper societies so I don't blame the gender. I also want to take advantage of it. If I looksmax I will be able to and tbh thats the reason why we are all on the site. to take advantage of this lookist gynocentric society

its something that isn't a thing in proper societies
What societies? You mean in the middle east?
I also want to take advantage of it.
Obviously, I also want to use foids as cum rags, I don't care that they're degenerate jfl.
I highly dislike how much they lie and manipulate though with the personality thing.
If I looksmax I will be able to and tbh thats the reason why we are all on the site. to take advantage of this lookist gynocentric society
Ye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
They don't hate women. They hate disgusting parts of female nature, and it has many of it. First that comes to my mind is that most human females are gender supremacists. They feel like females are superior to males which you can see in their ridicolous double standards:
1. Men not wanting to date female because of weight is wrong, but women excluding men because of things they can't control like height or race is just an innocent preference
2. Or they think that adult female raping 13 year old boy is not a rape.
3. There's a 2000+ shelters for domestic abuse victims. Every single one of them reject male victims, despite them being over 40% of all
4. Almost all females fraud by wearing makeup. But every female will ridicule a male who frauds by wearing lifts.
These 4 statements apply to almost every female. There's a shittonn of other everyday double standartds.
That was only one disgusting part of modern females - gender supremacism. Others parts: most females:
-don't care about objective facts.
-are pathological liars
-have no empathy at all to males that they are not attracted to (yes, even to 80th percentile males, because they are only 5/10 to females), so you might as well say they have no emapthy to majority of males
-have no sense of responsibility/dignity/loyalty (only exceptions are attractive males)
... and so on
i agree with most of what you said, but points 2 and 3 arent true

2. Almost all women I've talked to think an adult-aged women having sex with a minor boy is rape, its men who think it isnt.

3. Abuse shelters started to help women going through abuse back in the 70s to help women get away from their husbands since they didnt have a place to stay because they were dependent on their husband to live and survive. Most rape/abuse shelters nowadays are female orientated but assist males if they come in.

I highly dislike how much they lie and manipulate though with the personality thing.
Same tbh, personality only matters when you get through their looks threshold. It gets me sick that they call men superficial when they themselves are even more so.

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and SikKunt
What societies? You mean in the middle east?

Obviously, I also want to use foids as cum rags, I don't care that they're degenerate jfl.

Ye
traditional societies or unwesternised places. many parts of the world are like this. in islam its just opression tbh and I don't like that at all.

its men that fall for it that pisses me off aswell. JFL at "style your hair BRO" or "wear jordans NIGGA" .

its the college sluts that mostly say "aah yea personality is very important "

meanwhile they fuck some brute ogre

• +1
personality only matters when you get through their looks threshold.
Tbh but how come many foids still are in abusive relationships?

Same tbh, personality only matters when you get through their looks threshold. It gets me sick that they call men superficial when they themselves are even more so.
cucks think that its women that have the pressure to look good LOL WHAT

• +1
its men that fall for it that pisses me off aswell. JFL at "style your hair BRO" or "wear jordans NIGGA" .

its the college sluts that mostly say "aah yea personality is very important "
Ye I also dislike those reddit fags who go along with it and believe it jfl.

Everyone foid told me the personality thing, not just college cunts.

Tbh but how come many foids still are in abusive relationships?
Its an evolutionary thing, its more stable for the foid to be in a relationship than by herself because the man could provide for her. When shes out she cant fend for herself against dangers or provide for herself. It isnt the case in modern day but the trait still carries on.

• +1
Ye I also dislike those reddit fags who go along with it and believe it jfl.

Everyone foid told me the personality thing, not just college cunts.
I honestly think they pity anyone that isn't chad and trys to make them ignorant. retarded logic by them but most women are fucking dumb

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I hate women to be honest. But also i want p in v.

• Love it
@Tony @SikKunt

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, SikKunt and Tony
1564685703562.png

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
Just grow a 10 inches.
Just unmouthbreath yourself.
mouthbreating is the fault of the person and the parents. not everyone elses

mouthbreating is the fault of the person and the parents. not everyone elses
Just be 7 and aware of facial growth,br0.
Mouthbreating is in no way the fault of the person.It's almolst always the parents.

Just be 7 and aware of facial growth,br0.
Mouthbreating is in no way the fault of the person.It's almolst always the parents.
why do people mouth breathe? if its on a whim then imo It kinda is.

its allways the DENTISTS AND TEACHERS faults

• +1
Reactions: Einon
why do people mouth breathe? if its on a whim then imo It kinda is.

its allways the DENTISTS AND TEACHERS faults
exactly.No one just decides to start mouthbreating.

exactly.No one just decides to start mouthbreating.
teachers be like "oh timmy im not going to point out the fact that you like a retard mouth breathing " and dentist be like " ah well tbh he seems to have perfect teeth right now so we will check up on him in 3 years"

meanwhile kid mouth breathes.

if I ever see a mouth breathing person irl it hurts because most of them are already recessed .

I suspect my sister has been moouth breathing and im going to talk to her asap. I should have fucking been there in the past 5 months instead of ldaring

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Soys me. XD