Tbh a lot of young women in their prime years straight up just never date men

Deleted member 22328

Deleted member 22328

Bronze
I know a woman quite well, who told me about her friends and some of them straight just don't have a sexdrive and never do anything with men.

It's not even that Chad takes it all, a significant amount of women just straight up don't want men and want nothing to do with them. The ones with a sex drive are a small minority. Many just have no interest.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, EverythingMattersCel, Deprived and 11 others
A lot of women seem busy with work, school (degree after degree) and friends. Have no time to give a normie a chance

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Mongrelcel, MRD and 7 others
A lot of women seem busy with work, school (degree after degree) and friends. Have no time to give a normie a chance
Legit, most young women are either getting an education, in training or working or doing a mix. Then they have to hang out with their friends, and women usually hang out irl, and go out to cafes and restaurants and shit. Spend hours on makeup. Spend time with their family. Make plans for the weekend.

Then suddenly, not much time left for their looksmatch, who simply doesn't really interest them. The few that aren't satisfied with masturbation just find a Chad for a fuck once a month or so and that's it.

But a ton just straight up don't have a strong desire to find a partner.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Mongrelcel, _MVP_ and 6 others
Legit, most young women are either getting an education, in training or working or doing a mix. Then they have to hang out with their friends, and women usually hang out irl, and go out to cafes and restaurants and shit. Spend hours on makeup. Spend time with their family. Make plans for the weekend.

Then suddenly, not much time left for their looksmatch, who simply doesn't really interest them. The few that aren't satisfied with masturbation just find a Chad for a fuck once a month or so and that's it.

Women work and go to school so they "don't need a man".

Men wage/studycel for access to women via betabuxx.

Go figure. Women are winning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, elzde95, litaz and 4 others

The only men they're willing to settle for are tall, handsome and wealthy men. Men at their level just aren't worth "the trouble". jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Mongrelcel, latincell95 and 2 others

just be like women and don't be an horny dog. only go with women if they are easy for you and focus on your grind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 16970 and 3 others

You mean thwy dont fuck??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I know a woman quite well, who told me about her friends and some of them straight just don't have a sexdrive and never do anything with men.

It's not even that Chad takes it all, a significant amount of women just straight up don't want men and want nothing to do with them. The ones with a sex drive are a small minority. Many just have no interest.
Women should not have rights

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, UglyGod360, _MVP_ and 2 others

To be fair most men don't make enough money to support 2+ people so they have to go to school and get a career. Society isn't really set up for women to focus on getting a partner.

• JFL
The girl that told this could just be lying to you...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 21620

Interesting

Were they attractive women?

الموت للغرب

The only men they're willing to settle for are tall, handsome and wealthy men. Men at their level just aren't worth "the trouble". jfl
Nah. Most of them settle with normie-tier looking dudes but hardly any sub 5s. Being Sub 5=death, genetic dead end :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
cant get chad to commit cels

• +1
Women are just not that into sex. Its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Mongrelcel
also a good % of them dislike the male gender, due to feminist propaganda

everyone that has ever used tiktok knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22328, Deleted member 21620, Yliaster and 1 other person
Think I made a thread about this also,even highlighted the graph showing that over 30% of Gen Z women currently identify as LGBT, so what you're saying is no surprise.

The conclusion I've come to is that the gender roles have basically switched and Men are the new hopeless romantics whereas women are the entrepreneurs bossbabes focusing on their careers and shit

• +1
Think I made a thread about this also,even highlighted the graph showing that over 30% of Gen Z women currently identify as LGBT, so what you're saying is no surprise.

The conclusion I've come to is that the gender roles have basically switched and Men are the new hopeless romantics whereas women are the entrepreneurs bossbabes focusing on their careers and shit
lol jesus christ

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 21620

Users who are viewing this thread

Back