Tbh being a model sucks

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Imagine getting called at random times and having to wait in these casting lines for hours

Like apperantly they don’t even know when they will get called in it’s all random

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Xangsane, Jova and 3 others
You’re brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Jova, Iasacrko and 1 other person
Better than being a khhv incel:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jova
They have to suck cocks too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane, matka and 3 others
Imagine getting called at random times and having to wait in these casting lines for hours

Like apperantly they don’t even know when they will get called in it’s all random

models are a bunch of LTN now

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, primqwe, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
Muh models
I would stfu and be grateful waiting in lines knowing i look like this :

Image 38
Image 37
Image 33
Image 36
Image 35

Image 34

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Xangsane, FaceandBBC and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Mewton
Just be a 6'1 white HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Jova and Iasacrko
Yeah but thats the only hard part of the job

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Jova
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Jova

They are all low HTN on this vid it's crazy

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Is this a casting for catwalk models or? Really famous supermodels like Barret get their own agents to handle their work, and the agency they are affiliated with approached them. Less good looking catalogue models will apply for clothing brands online. Becky with her booty shorts and Starbucks Frappuccino becomes a sponsor model without even leaving Instagram.

There are different types of models. If you have to enter this concentration camp of somewhat boney looking guys to be in with any shot at modelling, it's not looking good for that as a career prospect. Ideally you would be a young Chad posting your prom pictures to MySpace or something and get scouted.
Blackpill :blackpill:: the real male models have life so easy, that even their multi million dollar career approached them.

I think it's inconceivable how easy top male model's lives are. Then you consider their work, which is flying around the globe and turning their head to the left or right. Imagine.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Darkeningstar
Is this a casting for catwalk models or? Really famous supermodels like Barret get their own agents to handle their work, and the agency they are affiliated with approached them. Less good looking catalogue models will apply for clothing brands online. Becky with her booty shorts and Starbucks Frappuccino becomes a sponsor model without even leaving Instagram.

There are different types of models. If you have to enter this concentration camp of somewhat boney looking guys to be in with any shot at modelling, it's not looking good for that as a career prospect. Ideally you would be a young Chad posting your prom pictures to MySpace or something and get scouted.
Blackpill :blackpill:: the real male models have life so easy, that even their multi million dollar career approached them.

I think it's inconceivable how easy top male model's lives are. Then you consider their work, which is flying around the globe and turning their head to the left or right. Imagine.
Ofc if ur a supermodel then ur priority but the avarage model is like that

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Being a model sucks. Being rich sucks. Being lucky sucks.

Being deformed acid attack victim like me mogs. Being poor mogs.

“Modeling agency” more like tallfag small skull agency

glad I’m ugly. Only line I wait in is the line to the gates of hell