Tbh Europeans ruined the earth

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
The concept of expanding, owning land, countries are mostly from the ppl in the European region

Europeans invaded the Americas with objectively better people who didn’t believe in the concept of land but just to take care and respect the earth for what it is.

Now that Europeans took over the world we constantly face global wars and threats to destroy all of humanity through nuclear bombs

People are more unhappy than ever with no life purpose and will to live

Heck this forum itself speaks to how fucked the world is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jamaldickjavontus, lowiqNormie and 12 others
The concept of expanding, owning land, countries are mostly from the ppl in the European region

Europeans invaded the Americas with objectively better people who didn’t believe in the concept of land but just to take care and respect the earth for what it is.

Now that Europeans took over the world we constantly face global wars and threats to destroy all of humanity through nuclear bombs

let me guess your a deathnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jova, Sean o' Tist and 4 others
At the end of the day was it worth it?

From a glance you see all the technological achievements but is this really making anyone happy?

Seems to me like a huge fuck up for humanity as people are living like ghosts

• +1
Reactions: Jova and cashmerefraud
All of this is natural in humans, stop being a cuck brah

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Bomber517
German chad
All of this is natural in humans, stop being a cuck brah
let me guess your a deathnic
I don’t understand how ruining our home and the home of so many species of animals is natural

This is pure delusion look at how many animals Europeans killed and look at how much land we ruined

At the end of the day I think the Native Americans were the ones who should have inhabited earth

To me it seems like biased delusion to support something that literally made u depressed

• Hmm...
Reactions: boxface34
I don’t understand how ruining our home and the home of so many species of animals is natural

This is pure delusion look at how many animals Europeans killed and look at how much land we ruined

At the end of the day I think the Native Americans were the ones who should have inhabited earth

To me it seems like biased delusion to support something that literally made u depressed
Ye its over for the world man

• JFL
Reactions: jué, boxface34 and Iasacrko
Ye its over for the world man
I just think about this and how can people claim somehow Europeans are the most advanced when from a surface it might look that way

But arguably destroying everything in ur path for profit in a “fancy” way doesn’t seem like advancement to me but just stupidity

Europeans raped the world to make themselves richer

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
They just wanted to explore to see if there are other human societies that could pose a danger to them by having more advanced technology, thus ending up killing them and fuck their staicys in the future..

Obviously apparently they weren't, but yet they realized it would be more fun and easier to do just that themselves, so they use slaves and kill people to steal their resources, while they just sit around and fuck staicys..

People just want safety and comfort, so it was the natural course of things to keep conquering in order to directly grab resources with minimal effort.. :feelshehe:

native americans were practicing human sacrifice and you label them as “better people” :feelskek:

we should've stayed in the steppes and worshipped the eternal blue sky (tengri)

White people worship minorities while their birth rate is suffering

• +1
Reactions: emo and boxface34
I just think about this and how can people claim somehow Europeans are the most advanced when from a surface it might look that way

But arguably destroying everything in ur path for profit in a “fancy” way doesn’t seem like advancement to me but just stupidity
There is a qise quote ‘we should learn from europeans technologically, not socially or morally, as they’re underdeveloped socially’

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

Well humans acting in a way can only be natural unless we are influenced by aliens, but yeah i agree protecting animals is ideal

They just wanted to explore to see if there are other human societies that could pose a danger to them by having more advanced technology, thus ending up killing them and fuck their staicys in the future..

Obviously apparently they weren't, but yet they realized it would be more fun and easier to do just that themselves, so they use slaves and kill people to steal their resources, while they just sit around and fuck staicys..

People just want safety and comfort, so it was the natural course of things to keep conquering in order to directly grab resources with minimal effort.. :feelshehe:
Not people

The natives of the Americas respected animals and land

Funny for the ppl who were so Christian in respect of god’s creations to kill everything and ruin the land

Feels like every other day we are facing nuclear extinction

Convenience is one thing full on distraction is another tbh

native americans were practicing human sacrifice and you label them as “better people” :feelskek:
Like back then euros didn’t kill ppl too

Most death and wars were here in Europe in the history of the earth

Natives respected the land and earth that is objectively what every animal and species should strive for

If ur killing ur own home for profit ur objectively stupid

Not people

The natives of the Americas respected animals and land

Funny for the ppl who were so Christian in respect of god’s creations to kill everything and ruin the land

Feels like every other day we are facing nuclear extinction

Convenience is one thing full on distraction is another tbh
I don't think the people of hundreds of years ago who had just invented boats and firearms were thinking too much about the future, but more about the needs of their stomachs and balls at that time :lul:

OP is a brown living off Germanistan taxes that are being paid by germoids.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, JoshuaG, USERΝAME and 2 others
I don't think the people of hundreds of years ago who had just invented boats and firearms were thinking too much about the future, but more about the needs of their stomachs and balls at that time :lul:
Ofc but look at the results and what ppl do now

Hunting for fun, killing burning

Not so suck on native ppl but the more I read about them the more I think they actually were enlightened somehow

They knew how to keep the world peaceful and safe all those years ago

OP is a brown living off Germanistan taxes that are being paid by germoids.
Realistically I’m mostly Polish and German with a bit of latino in there aka also Europeans

I have European citizenship from birth so I would say it’s fair to say I’m European

Realistically I’m mostly Polish and German with a bit of latino in there aka also Europeans

I have European citizenship from birth so I would say it’s fair to say I’m European
In that case Rakesh Durpreet is European as well.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and FutureSlayer
Thats what civilized earth and made it much safer and better, what are you babbling about

Thats what civilized earth and made it much safer and better, what are you babbling about
Just wait until it all goes to shit soon

The Native Americans knew how to keep the world beautiful

I don’t see how owning land that is the right of every living being, destroying, manipulating nature all for profit and power

Where’s that gonna get anyone

cowboys mog indians

• JFL
Like back then euros didn’t kill ppl too

Most death and wars were here in Europe in the history of the earth

Natives respected the land and earth that is objectively what every animal and species should strive for

If ur killing ur own home for profit ur objectively stupid
at least they were not sacrificing their own people.
And look at Africa still, there’s a new warlord spawning every week

Brown = brown regardless of their name lul.
Well it’s hard to really be anything else when all I have is EU cidizenship :feelskek:

Maybe India will let me get a passport for being brown :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

this explains a lot then. They should revoke your passport, you’re no european, you’re an invader who likes to shit on people who are helping him

this explains a lot then. They should revoke your passport, you’re no european, you’re an invader who likes to shit on people who are helping him
if they take off my passport I will have none left that’s my point :feelskek:

I don’t see how owning land that is the right of every living being, destroying, manipulating nature all for profit and power

Third world countries trash nature way more.

They just throw all their trash onto nature, they don't care about the environment at all

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and FutureSlayer
go be a gypsy then
what is more fucked up is you suggesting I’m being helped or can’t complain just because of my skin tone

I don’t get this forums logic should I just call myself Indian despite not being Indian at all?

All I can really consider myself is European since that’s the only nationality I have

70 million💀 BRUTAL

what is more fucked up is you suggesting I’m being helped or can’t complain just because of my skin tone

I don’t get this forums logic should I just call myself Indian despite not being Indian at all?

All I can really consider myself is European since that’s the only nationality I have
Your grandpa did not fight for your rights, ours did and you still complain

Your grandpa did not fight for your rights, ours did and you still complain
my great grandfather since I’m young was in ww1 and 2

The only thing that gives me the brown look is my mother being half black

U are still going off the logic I gained citizenship due to time spent this isn’t true my whole family was here most of them

Last edited:
nigga, the Europeans killed and raped many people, they changed the world, but they say that now Europe is paying for them, look at the many immigrants it's crazy

Are you talking about a topic that you don't even know about?:feelswat: The English killed 70 million natives in a period of 3 years
It’s not like I’m gonna know the exact number I’m more so speaking of how natives saw the world

They would be much more caring overall than Europeans in charge

• +1
Reactions: jué

They've been killing each other thousands of years before the first white man set foot on the continent. Hell, even some Native tribes sided with the Spaniards to destroy the Aztecs.

This would have been you if you were born in their time lol.
62aea0d8878a983ab07b1acc473b4b4a

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and jué
They've been killing each other thousands of years before the first white man set foot on the continent. Hell, even some Native tribes sided with the Spaniards to destroy the Aztecs.

This would have been you if you were born in their time lol.
View attachment 3035042
Humans kill each other in general from all sides

I’m more so speaking of overall conservation of the earth and life itself

I’m not suggesting they were perfect nobody is

But when you slowly kill everything in ur path for profit it’s objectively worse

Pointing out flaws isn’t taking away from the argument

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517
It’s not like I’m gonna know the exact number I’m more so speaking of how natives saw the world

They would be much more caring overall than Europeans in charge
well 70m is a racist number on the internet, but I don't think it would have been better if the natives led, I think if they had simply let them live in a part of North America it would have been better than having killed them

• +1
stormfrontcels are some of the most hypocritical people ive ever seen. They furiously masterbate and larp over the idea of their white ancestors conquering and potentially genociding non-white populations in non-white lands, but now that the opposite is happening in modern day, they want to bitch and cry and get everyone to feel bad for them when it comes to white genocide lol.

Then they have the audacity to talk low of the jews (who are low but white people are also low morally, and i believe that those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.) These faggots want to have their cake and eat it too.

• +1
Reactions: ascension