Tbh Europeans ruined the earth

well 70m is a racist number on the internet, but I don't think it would have been better if the natives led, I think if they had simply let them live in a part of North America it would have been better than having killed them
Idk the point of this thread was to debate on the fact that having more technology and expansion isn’t necessarily a better thing when ur using it to destroy the earth to profit

Dumb of me to actually try to start a philosophical argument here when all ppl see is race such as @St.TikTokcel or @FutureSlayer

I’m not Native American either I’m just trying to say the overall view they held was objectively better and none of this modern shit would exsist

• Woah
Reactions: jué
Humans kill each other in general from all sides

I’m more so speaking of overall conservation of the earth and life itself

I’m not suggesting they were perfect nobody is

But when you slowly kill everything in ur path for profit it’s objectively worse

Pointing out flaws isn’t taking away from the argument
What did you expect? It just so happened that the Europeans developed technology faster than other races, and, they had an open ocean next to them, which made it easier for them to expand and conquer. If the natives had the same technology as the Europeans, it would be the same. Technology, in the end, just cucks us all.

stormfrontcels are some of the most hypocritical people ive ever seen. They furiously masterbate and larp over the idea of their white ancestors conquering and potentially genociding non-white populations in non-white lands, but now that the opposite is happening in modern day, they want to bitch and cry and get everyone to feel bad for them when it comes to white genocide lol.

Then they have the audacity to talk low of the jews (who are low but white people are also low morally, and i believe that those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.) These faggots want to have their cake and eat it too.
I mean according to everyone here 1 drop of ethnic DNA disqualifies my whole family lineage completely :feelskek:

So technically they aren’t my ancestors and I’m not European, Europe is just doing me a favour and I’m a refugee from India even tho I’m not Indian

What did you expect? It just so happened that the Europeans developed technology faster than other races, and, they had an open ocean next to them, which made it easier for them to expand and conquer. If the natives had the same technology as the Europeans, it would be the same. Technology, in the end, just cucks us all.
I don’t think they’d change their philosophy

You can see Europeans were the only humans with the thirst to conquer and expand since the beginning even before they advanced their technology majorly

Look at the Roman Empire that lasted hundreds of years before ppl even knew other land existed beyond Eurasia and Africa

I mean according to everyone here 1 drop of ethnic DNA disqualifies my whole family lineage completely :feelskek:

So technically they aren’t my ancestors and I’m not European, Europe is just doing me a favour and I’m a refugee from India even tho I’m not Indian
Nigga your from india but not indian? Are you atleast some kind've curry?

Nigga your from india but not indian? Are you atleast some kind've curry?
No u didn’t read I’m being ironic

Point is over 80% of my DNA is European but I happen to have a bit of African in me

That makes it so people in this forum have been suggesting I’m a refugee due to it

Indian is what everyone who doesn’t look white, black or Asian is called here

white devils forced everyone on earth to eat the same shit unnatural grain based diet and everyone has cuck bones now and we dont live to 200 anymore

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I don’t think they’d change their philosophy
They would. Modernization and progress will eventually change anything, it's in human nature to change, adapt, create new stuffs. The Romans used to persecute Christians, and yet, converted to Christianity.
You can see Europeans were the only humans with the thirst to conquer and expand since the beginning even before they advanced their technology majorly
So does every race. Ghenghis Khan wasn't white at all.
Look at the Roman Empire that lasted hundreds of years before ppl even knew other land existed beyond Eurasia and Africa
water

They would. Modernization and progress will eventually change anything, it's in human nature to change, adapt, create new stuffs. The Romans used to persecute Christians, and yet, converted to Christianity.

So does every race. Ghenghis Khan wasn't white at all.

water
I add Asians to this European bracket too since they are in the same continent and basically the same in terms of society

Something about evolving in cold environments with scarcity and the niandarthal mixture presumably made all ppl here this way tbh

Also arguing about natives changing their ways with time can’t be proven

The concept of expanding, owning land, countries are mostly from the ppl in the European region

Europeans invaded the Americas with objectively better people who didn’t believe in the concept of land but just to take care and respect the earth for what it is.

Now that Europeans took over the world we constantly face global wars and threats to destroy all of humanity through nuclear bombs

People are more unhappy than ever with no life purpose and will to live

Heck this forum itself speaks to how fucked the world is

I’m European
U have a nigger mindset we could be on mars and Europa right now if no niggas we could have trillions of dollars of resources from foreign planets so no one on earth would be poor and we could spread across glaxies n sheettt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and 8uAte
The concept of expanding, owning land, countries are mostly from the ppl in the European region

Europeans invaded the Americas with objectively better people who didn’t believe in the concept of land but just to take care and respect the earth for what it is.

Now that Europeans took over the world we constantly face global wars and threats to destroy all of humanity through nuclear bombs

People are more unhappy than ever with no life purpose and will to live

Heck this forum itself speaks to how fucked the world is
You are retarded.
What about native american empires? What about native americans scrificing living people to theor gods?
What about horid expansions of islamic caliphates in 11th(?) century?
What about idian empires, epires of asia? Egypt?
Or other kingdoms in africa that have been selling slave to europeans in 17th - 19th century?
What about islamic wariors slaughtering christians on their way tothe "holy land"?
What about Chinsese empires? One of the biggest empires in history?
Japan in ww2?
African kingdoms in middle ages?
But yeah, only europeans are the bad
Europeans won in a lot of cases, thats why you can see the terific thing they done. But that doesnt mean shit.
Other natioms/empires have been just as cruel as europeans were.
(Maybe just not the people living in antarctica)
But everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and 8uAte
U have a nigger mindset we could be on mars and Europa right now if no niggas we could have trillions of dollars of resources from foreign planets so no one on earth would be poor and we could spread across glaxies n sheettt
That’s a dumb comment when u consider galaxies are literally travelling away from each other at thousands of miles per hour

It’s virtually impossible for humans to actually explore outside the solar system and I don’t think we ever will be able to

This Sifi shit is more media sadly it’s way harder than it seems in just a couple million years galaxies will be so far apart it will be impossible to see any

You are retarded.
What about native american empires? What about native americans scrificing living people to theor gods?
Or other kingdoms in africa that have been selling slave to europeans in 17th - 19th century?
What about islamic wariors slaughtering christians on their way tothe "holy land"?
Japan in ww2?
Europeans won in a lot of cases, thats why you can see the terific thing they done. But that doesnt mean shit.
But everyone else.
are europeans inherently smarter?
That’s a dumb comment when u consider galaxies are literally travelling away from each other at thousands of miles per hour

It’s virtually impossible for humans to actually explore outside the solar system and I don’t think we ever will be able to

This Sifi shit is more media sadly it’s way harder than it seems in just a couple million years galaxies will be so far apart it will be impossible to see any
nah we just need to split up our race and branch out over millions of years and eventually we might find a way to use wormholes or some shit or we could atleast branch out to make a impact in our part of the milk way galaxy

You are retarded.
Japan in ww2?
But everyone else.
Maybe I didn’t clarify my point well enough

I’m not claiming every other people are perfect and without flaw but at least the way native Americans respected the earth is something we don’t see with Europeans

European have basically been destroying everything for profit and still are

We as a species might go extinct sooner than imaginable due to this greed

are europeans inherently smarter?

nah we just need to split up our race and branch out over millions of years and eventually we might find a way to use wormholes or some shit or we could atleast branch out to make a impact in our part of the milk way galaxy
What gave them an advantage
I do believe Europeans and Asians basically everyone in the euroasia continent are smarter in terms of advancing

If it wasn’t for Europe I don’t believe humans would have advanced much at all but I don’t see how these advancements are natural or bring any joy

It’s impressive from a far but we live in the saddest possible times tbh

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover
Maybe I didn’t clarify my point well enough

I’m not claiming every other people are perfect and without flaw but at least the way native Americans respected the earth is something we don’t see with Europeans

European have basically been destroying everything for profit and still are

We as a species might go extinct sooner than imaginable due to this greed
Everyone does this. Not just europeams. Look at africa, india, china,....
Its problem of human greed, not europeans

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
I do believe Europeans and Asians basically everyone in the euroasia continent are smarter in terms of advancing

If it wasn’t for Europe I don’t believe humans would have advanced much at all but I don’t see how these advancements are natural or bring any joy

It’s impressive from a far but we live in the saddest possible times tbh
wtf are you talking about? The saddest possible times? You've never been to war, never had to work as a child, and you live in Europe. Objectively, we're living better than most past generations.