Tbh, getting my oneitis would be cope since she is not a virgin

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
She would never love me because I wouldn't be her first. She would always miss her first and I would forever be second in her heart. It's all about taking her virginity, that's the only way to make a girl love you.

All the love of a female is given to her first, that is undeniable. That's why I bitch so much about HS, because at the time my oneitis was a virgin, and her love was still not given away.

But by the time we went out, it was too late, she had already fucked 5 guys, virginity was long gone and so were my chances at true love. Fucking her would have been a cope. I would get even more attached and she wouldn't give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
She would never love me because I wouldn't be her first. She would always miss her first and I would forever be second in her heart. It's all about taking her virginity, that's the only way to make a girl love you.

All the love of a female is given to her first, that is undeniable. That's why I bitch so much about HS, because at the time my oneitis was a virgin, and her love was still not given away.

But by the time we went out, it was too late, she had already fucked 5 guys, virginity was long gone and so were my chances at true love. Fucking her would have been a cope. I would get even more attached and she wouldn't give a fuck.
I have a solution for you dude.

• +1
What's that?
Why don't you hit her up on social media/ call her/ confront her in real life? Tell her everything in your head, just let it aaaallllllll out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Why don't you hit her up on social media/ call her/ confront her in real life? Tell her everything in your head, just let it aaaallllllll out?

1.Because I'm not stupid

2.I'm not weak

3.It's not her fault so she has no reason to hear about this shit and know how pathetic and creepy I truly am.

4.She will make me cry

• +1
1.Because I'm not stupid

2.I'm not weak

3.It's not her fault so she has no reason to hear about this shit and know how pathetic and creepy I truly am.

4.She will make me cry
Point 2 and 4 contradict one another. You need to, its the only way to regain your sanity.

• +1
Point 2 and 4 contradict one another. You need to, its the only way to regain your sanity.

Dude, you gotta underatnad, I wil admit, I have a soft spot for her, but this thing is only presnt in this forum. I still do my daily activities like playing bass, easiting, cleaning, fucking, without any problems. It's just a minor part of me.

And besides, it would be weird. Imagine hitting up a girl that you told her you regretted wasting time on her, that she told you she wouldn't fuck you, that you told off for not fucking you. I would piss her off even more and trust me, you don't want to piss her off

• +1
Dude, you gotta underatnad, I wil admit, I have a soft spot for her, but this thing is only presnt in this forum. I still do my daily activities like playing bass, easiting, cleaning, fucking, without any problems. It's just a minor part of me.

And besides, it would be weird. Imagine hitting up a girl that you told her you regretted wasting time on her, that she told you she wouldn't fuck you, that you told off for not fucking you. I would piss her off even more and trust me, you don't want to piss her off
Then why can't you stop talking about her?

• +1
1.Because I'm not stupid

2.I'm not weak

4.She will make me cry
high iq. If u did give up ur feelings to her it would only boost her confidence in approaching a Chad. NEVER GIVE OUT UR FEELINGS. Thats when girls vanish.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
high iq. If u did give up ur feelings to her it would only boost her confidence in approaching a Chad. NEVER GIVE OUT UR FEELINGS. Thats when girls vanish.

But these feelings are uselss anyway. She would never reciprocate. She would say some BS like "You dont really love me. You will meet a girl someday and then you will see what love means. What you feel now isnt love". She wouldn't understand.

• +1
But these feelings are uselss anyway. She would never reciprocate. She would say some BS like "You dont really love me. You will meet a girl someday and then you will see what love means. What you feel now isnt love". She wouldn't understand.
smh :cry: just focus on ur personality . Be more outgoing. Go outdoors and out go others. Then she will love u forever because personality is #1.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
My oneitis is virginf but I know she'll give in when she receives attention from the Chads at her school. Itd only a matter of time before she gets slutty

• +1
call her a nigger

• +1
you're still incel until you've fucked a virgin tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
  • +1
My oneitis is virginf but I know she'll give in when she receives attention from the Chads at her school. Itd only a matter of time before she gets slutty

Mine waited till 2nd year in college
you're still incel until you've fucked a virgin tbh

Actually, you are forever an incel if you dont take your onieitis virginity

• +1
  • +1