i cant do shit
i literally have a mental block i just cant do anything productive in my days
the thoughts of rope increase day by day what do i do
Unironically do something or go for a walk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hollywood and Deleted member 9699
what do you guys do to retain sanity ngl
I believe in Allah and the last dsy, and that prophet muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam is his messenger, and hid books and angels, and that whatever happens was decreed by Allah, good and bad.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 9699 and Copeful
I'm not happy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9699
I believe in Allah and the last dsy, and that prophet muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam is his messenger, and hid books and angels, and that whatever happens was decreed by Allah, good and bad.
based

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6380
wow brother how to convert to islam?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6380
wow brother how to convert to islam?
Believe that there is no God but Allah, and muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam is his messenger.

Say "Ash-hadu- An La Ilaha Il-La Allah Wa Ash-hadu anna Muhammadan rasuulullah"

Meaning i believe there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, MansNotHot and Deleted member 9699
Believe that there is no God but Allah, and muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam is his messenger.

I find all of the suff funny (no offense) because of all the memes i saw tbh :lul:

last time happyyy ehhh somewhen in 2018

i am so unmotivated

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
fapping bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 9699
I do things that make me happy, playing instruments, games, listening to music, exercise, learning etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
what do you guys do to retain sanity ngl
In general.
Baseline happiness levels, is already set by the age of 5 or 7 orso.

So. Not dependant on outside stuff much often AFTER the age of 7.
The first 7 years of your life, make or break you.

So if unhappy now, or regualrly as baseline. Than, you probably fucked for life. Even when you ave an amazing life, still unheappy.
The brutal hapiness blackpill, imo.

My opinion is based, on what I read about brain development, and spychological development as a child.
It's already set, in this basic frameworks by like 90% by the age 5 or something.

I did a quick search.some quotes:
"Studies have shown that babies and young children who grow up in safe, stable and nurturing environments, with lots of positive interaction with parents and caring adults, will go on to be healthier and more successful in school and in life. Unfortunately, the opposite is true as well. Young children who are deprived of caring interaction do not develop as many positive brain connections. Hunger, neglect and exposure to family violence are all factors that can negatively impact a child’s early development and, subsequently, their future.

That’s why it’s so important to support the healthy development of young children. Because the seeds of a healthy, successful life are planted in the early years."

"
How Brain Connections Are Built
Starting from birth, children develop brain connections through their everyday experiences. They’re built through positive interactions with their parents and caregivers and by using their senses to interact with the world. A young child’s daily experiences determine which brain connections develop and which will last for a lifetime. The amount and quality of care, stimulation and interaction they receive in their early years makes all the difference.

"

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and turkproducer
In general.
Baseline happiness levels, is already set by the age of 5 or 7 orso.

So. Not dependant on outside stuff much often AFTER the age of 7.
The first 7 years of your life, make or break you.
Wow fuck
So youre basically telling me its over

Wow fuck
So youre basically telling me its over
If you are past the age of 5 or 7, and are unhappy in general as baseline. YES, you will have to struggle with this for the rest of life probs. The cause was likely the combo of: genes father and mother, stress and health levels of mother during your time in the womb, and how you was raised and treated by parnets, femily, environment in the first 7 years of life.

I read plenty studies, on the matter of self-esteem, stress, success, and so on. And how it develops.

Basically. The info says, in general.
It gets NEARLY all set from the period of conception untill the age of 5 or 7 orso. AND AT THAT AGE, you are either fucked or blessed, or average.
It's apretty brutal blackpill imo, but it's how it is.

After the age of 7. You can only mess with your level of heppiness in the smaller margins. Like becoming 5% more (or less) happy. Or something. BUT, the baseline is pretty much set

Stuff like this.

Children’s self-esteem already established by age 5, new study finds

"A young child’s daily experiences determine which brain connections develop and which will last for a lifetime. The amount and quality of care, stimulation and interaction they receive in their early years makes all the difference."

"Studies have shown that babies and young children who grow up in safe, stable and nurturing environments, with lots of positive interaction with parents and caring adults, will go on to be healthier and more successful in school and in life.
Unfortunately, the opposite is true as well. Young children who are deprived of caring interaction do not develop as many positive brain connections. Hunger, neglect and exposure to family violence are all factors that can negatively impact a child’s early development and, subsequently, their future.

That’s why it’s so important to support the healthy development of young children. Because the seeds of a healthy, successful life are planted in the early years."

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 9699
If you are past the age of 5 or 7, and are unhappy in general as baseline. YES, you will have to struggle with this for the rest of life probs. The cause was likely the combo of: genes father and mother, stress and health levels of mother during your time in the womb, and how you was raised and treated by parnets, femily, environment in the first 7 years of life.

I read plenty studies, on the matter of self-esteem, stress, success, and so on. And how it develops.

Basically. The info says, in general.
It gets NEARLY all set from the period of conception untill the age of 5 or 7 orso. AND AT THAT AGE, you are either fucked or blessed, or average.
It's apretty brutal blackpill imo, but it's how it is.

After the age of 7. You can only mess with your level of heppiness in the smaller margins. Like becoming 5% more (or less) happy. Or something. BUT, the baseline is pretty much set

Stuff like this.

Children’s self-esteem already established by age 5, new study finds

"A young child’s daily experiences determine which brain connections develop and which will last for a lifetime. The amount and quality of care, stimulation and interaction they receive in their early years makes all the difference."

"Studies have shown that babies and young children who grow up in safe, stable and nurturing environments, with lots of positive interaction with parents and caring adults, will go on to be healthier and more successful in school and in life.
Unfortunately, the opposite is true as well. Young children who are deprived of caring interaction do not develop as many positive brain connections. Hunger, neglect and exposure to family violence are all factors that can negatively impact a child’s early development and, subsequently, their future.

Fucking brutal
Mom was going through a shitty phase from my conception and was under total stress + was 40 years old
I had a shitty abusive childhood as a result

Brutal ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Making money is a great distraction.

Happiness isnt something you can just have if you do the right set of life choices and think about things in a positive way. There are people who are happy no matter what and there are people who are depressed even when everything goes great for them. Just like everything else, its in your genes and you cant change it. I wish I could say theres some science that says if you do this or do that then you will have an increase in happiness but its not true. Its better to just lay out the cards and see them how they really are

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Happiness is an emotion therefore it is ever fleeting. However any individual on this planet is able to feel content if they are willing to put in the effort, I could explain my perspective on this but here is a video that presents this concept quite well.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Fucking brutal
Mom was going through a shitty phase from my conception and was under total stress + was 40 years old
I had a shitty abusive childhood as a result
Brutal ngl
Damn. That's most likely causes to genrally not feel happy.
You had zero control over that happening. And it likely can't be fixed, in a big way. You can only play in the margins now, to aim to increase it, with like 5%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
its kinda taking a toll on my productivity brocel
i cant do shit
i literally have a mental block i just cant do anything productive in my days
the thoughts of rope increase day by day what do i do
Hormonemaxx + brain chemistry nootropicmax, then looksmax hardcore

implying i have retained my sanity