Tbh I know human beings need to be rational to get life straightened. But I think no one is MORE motivated than when we ANGRY ppl dont like us

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
There comes a time where we all vulcanmaxx/ rationality maxx. or masculiniy cowboy maxx
but tbh I think it's all a distraction and makes us put our true nature to sleep.
We do it out of insecurity of looking insecure.
But I think we as a species get MOST motivated when we are pissed off that people don't think we are special.
Most of our initial insecurities as people stem from that in teh first place.
A lot of us intellectualize with some pseudo rationalistic willpower to be "higher than our insecurities" but it's mostly just a sham to make us seem more sophisticated.
We just want power, dominance and say fuck it to most else.

• +1
Reactions: sigmasss
There comes a time where we all vulcanmaxx/ rationality maxx. or masculiniy cowboy maxx
but tbh I think it's all a distraction and makes us put our true nature to sleep.
We do it out of insecurity of looking insecure.
But I think we as a species get MOST motivated when we are pissed off that people don't think we are special.
Most of our initial insecurities as people stem from that in teh first place.
A lot of us intellectualize with some pseudo rationalistic willpower to be "higher than our insecurities" but it's mostly just a sham to make us seem more sophisticated.
We just want power, dominance and say fuck it to most else.
Just be pissed off theory. Pretty legit.

Just be pissed off theory. Pretty legit.
no only be pissed off once you got the right focus/ can larp as non egotisticla and can see things clearly
when you hit a bump tho you won't be overly motivated. and will keep making rationalistic excuses for seeing things *too* clearly. it's good ot be blinded by ego when in a good position to be.

• +1
no only be pissed off once you got the right focus/ can larp as non egotisticla and can see things clearly
when you hit a bump tho you won't be overly motivated. and will keep making rationalistic excuses for seeing things *too* clearly. it's good ot be blinded by ego when in a good position to be.
Yes you need to have a vision or life goal fuelled by rage not just undirected rage. you need to think about your vision and if you are not anywhere near it it should enrage you you should have hot lava flowing through your veins pissing you off . Ideally you should be ruthless willing to walk over anyone to get what you want believing you deserve it more than anyone else. Fuck everyone no little hoe deserve what I deserve give me a long enough time frame to achieve a goal i will do it maybe not in the short term due to limitations genetics or luck but long term i will break reality as long as i am alive.

Yes you need to have a vision or life goal fuelled by rage not just undirected rage. you need to think about your vision and if you are not anywhere near it it should enrage you you should have hot lava flowing through your veins pissing you off . Ideally you should be ruthless willing to walk over anyone to get what you want believing you deserve it more than anyone else. Fuck everyone no little hoe deserve what I deserve give me a long enough time frame to achieve a goal i will do it maybe not in the short term due to limitations genetics or luck but long term i will break reality as long as i am alive.
logic makes you see so clearly with no passion you can find no motivation and slow tf down

• +1
logic makes you see so clearly with no passion you can find no motivation and slow tf down
Hit a slump nd you aren’t emotional enough to get out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back