Tbh it’s hard believe Richard Ramirez was a baby boomer

Pei

Pei

Banned
I meant sometimes he feels like male model from today like Jordan Barrett no wonder blew up so much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, moredatesmorerapes and vermillioncorefan
Crazy to think about honestly. Would’ve been sad to see a legend like that fade
@Vermilioncore how woukd ramirwx have been as a sick old fart if he was alive today ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Pei
@Vermilioncore woukd ramirwx have been a sick old fart if he was alive today ?
Yeah so y agree seem like ge would fit in perfectly as famous 21st century model like Barrett

@Vermilioncore how woukd ramirwx have been as a sick old fart if he was alive today ?
Yeah imagine if Ramirez wasn’t criminal and his grandson was told by his friends old people boomers are not cool and he showed u pictures of his gigachad Ramirez grandpa when he was young and he said still think boomers aren’t cool?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, rape and owlofathena
Today he would have fucked a tranny hooker and got an std got a four Loki and blow his brains out at the motel 6

• +1
Reactions: rape and vermillioncorefan
Wdym he would be famous model like Barrett
Today he would have fucked a tranny hooker and got an std got a four Loki and blow his brains out at the motel 6

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
If richard was alive today he would be fucking Mexican bitches

Cause he died a long time ago dumb ass

Is he your new hyperfixation

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pei
Why so rude and he actually didn’t retard he only died 11 years ago
Yeah and then 30 years before he died he got caught so all the clips you see from him are from 1990s he was old as fuck when he died

Yeah and then 30 years before he died he got caught so all the clips you see from him are from 1990s he was old as fuck when he died
They were from the 80s and he was middle aged when he died

He was only in his fifties I think when he died. If he wasn't mentally shot I assume he would have taken good care of himself. He was in prison when he died am sure.

He was only in his fifties I think when he died. If he wasn't mentally shot I assume he would have taken good care of himself. He was in prison when he died am sure.
He was given death penalty and they said the appeal process is so lengthy he wouldn’t be executed until 2030s when he in his 70s

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and owlofathena
but today he woulda been in jail. but ig u can still get meth in jail my bro said he smoked meth in jail but only cuz it was his birth day and ig they fuck with u like that if its ur birthday. homo ass niggas.