💢

Anonymous 08/04/19(Sun)01:10:39 No.53721453 [Reply]
>create landwhale acc on tinder
>literally get tons of matches and man who want to meet
>create ugly male acc
>no matches

Tell me again how can any women be lonely
+
19 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 176, Zeta ascended and 2 others
I did a landwhale account in the middle of nowhere

I got mounds to thirsty incels telling me how beautiful I was - in less than an hour

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Zeta ascended
Just kys if you think femshits can be incel.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Ritalincel and SikKunt
Cucks in the comment section.

female mentalcels exist tho

nigga u stupid....
i myself look OK - no major failos. there's obviously a few things i cant wait to fix but yeah
several girls in my class have shown interest in me but i've completely ignored it bc im not capable of being with anyone
bc of my disorders. i can barely take care of myself so i cant really be with a female before i become healthy loool

i suppose theres females out there who can relate, which makes female mentalcels 100% legit. mental illness is real you fuckface

nigga u stupid....
i myself look OK - no major failos. there's obviously a few things i cant wait to fix but yeah
several girls in my class have shown interest in me but i've completely ignored it bc im not capable of being with anyone
bc of my disorders. i can barely take care of myself so i cant really be with a female before i become healthy loool

i suppose theres females out there who can relate, which makes female mentalcels 100% legit. mental illness is real you fuckface
male mentalcels are real
femcels are a meme

show proof of femcels
what the fuck looool. it's not like i know of any female mentalcels irl. i barely talk to females, how tf would i know
go on r/truefemcels or something

what the fuck looool. it's not like i know of any female mentalcels irl. i barely talk to females, how tf would i know
go on r/truefemcels or something
just lol
r/trufemcels is a meme of a subreddit

just lol
r/trufemcels is a meme of a subreddit
there's a handful of mentally ill females there. deny it all you want , at this point i dont really care

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Society is doomed.

They can't be incels but they can still suffer a lot with lookism so I still sympathise with femcels, just think they should change their name.

>>53721590
you had 2 shots to prove it and didnt show any go back to your fucking incel board you dumbfucking crackhead tranny

It's not about just not being able to pull a chad. They want to be desired and loved just like a stacy is, which sadly isn't possible. All ugly people regardless of gender are automatically categorised by society as low value citizens and they are brutally treated like that in daily life. When it comes to lack of validation and positive reinforcement for their actions the sub4 female experience is very similar to the male.

Sure, they can get fucked and dumped by some low level guy if they want to, but sex means less to women than it does to us anyway so in the end for them it isn't even that much of a privilege. But of course, whether or not it means a lot to them the fact that they can get sex disqualifies them from the term incel.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, BrettyBoy and Vitruvian