https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/2/2873.jpg?1565921724
KingOfRome
knight-ERrant
-

JoinedJan 17, 2018Messages5,752
Today at 12:17 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark

MhVk4JsXQFC37p3lcBLWX8g9z5pXodDohdN-EaKRHZMdBt8DR6hpfQDmdvAlTJZcDId84gqIUG7-y9Y=s640-nd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
keto is the only diet where I can eat however many calories I want and still lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2621
Revolutionary

OMAD mogs keto into the stratosphere and beyond

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
tbh jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Eating meat causes diseases that causes death

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
death by chicken tendies

• Love it
Reactions: InjectE
Yes because toxic plant foods with anti nutrients and shite bio availability are healthy
I listen to high IQ scientists. anti nutrients is a buzzword that doesnt mean anything

and vegans live the longest by far

I listen to high IQ scientists. anti nutrients is a buzzword that doesnt mean anything

and vegans live the longest by far
They don't. A real scientist is someone like Bart Kay, he understands the mechanisms and comprehends studies unlike Vegan Gains or Mic The Vegan. Not to mention Carnivore is our natural diet, vegan diet is new age hippy NONSENSE.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
They don't. A real scientist is someone like Bart Kay, he understands the mechanisms and comprehends studies unlike Vegan Gains or Mic The Vegan. Not to mention Carnivore is our natural diet, vegan diet is new age hippy NONSENSE.
singular scientist does not matter

Even if it was natural,that doesnt mean its the healthiest. Humans didnt live 80+ years back then

singular scientist does not matter

Even if it was natural,that doesnt mean its the healthiest. Humans didnt live 80+ years back then
Of course not they were living in a dangerous environment.

How do you know carnivore diet doesnt cause chronic diseases?
Eskimos/Masai

When we began adopting high carb/plant based diet the chronic disease rate skyrocketed. Also Carnivore makes us develop better. Masai/Natives were on high meat diet and had robust bodies with well developed facial structure, THAT'S real health.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Anon and InjectE
KingofRome

• +1
Eskimos/Masai

When we began adopting high carb/plant based diet the chronic disease rate skyrocketed. Also Carnivore makes us develop better. Masai/Natives were on high meat diet and had robust bodies with well developed facial structure, THAT'S real health.

eskimos have shocking cardiovascular health. This has never not been a secret

• +1
eskimos have shocking cardiovascular health. This has never not been a secret

lol if you expect me to read from a site called plantpositive.
All I know is that ALL vegans have digestive issues, look like shit, and nearly all the "vegan athletes" take roids.
Not to mention how this nonsensical diet is made up of man-made fake food with no nutrition whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Drugs, InjectE and 1 other person

tbh the guy cites studies, presents some interesting points as well. jfl at anyone who has an extremist diet - whether vegan or carnivore.

All I know is that ALL vegans have digestive issues, look like shit, and nearly all the "vegan athletes" take roids.
Not to mention how this nonsensical diet is made up of man-made fake food with no nutrition whatsoever.

I dont care what you do. Just don't pretend to be informed, you're clearly not, regurgitating the internet equivalent of old wives tales.

KingOfRome
knight-ERrant
-

JoinedJan 17, 2018Messages5,752
Today at 12:17 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark

I dont care what you do. Just don't pretend to be informed, you're clearly not, regurgitating the internet equivalent of old wives tales.
Yes bro keep eating toxic grain sludge that's genetically modified very healthy :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Anon
Kys if you think primitive man had moderate amounts of meat available daily for consumption.

• +1
i eat high carbs high fat diet

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 2621
  • +1
About dat heart diseaseo diet

• +1
jfl if you are not eating beef and drinking raw milk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and InjectE
keto is the only diet where I can eat however many calories I want and still lose weight
If keto works for you its because it makes you less hungry and makes you eat less. If you eat more calories than you burn you will gain weight no matter what you eat.

• +1

jfl if you are not eating beef and drinking raw milk
Milk lowers t but increases HGh and IGF-1. Everyone has to tell for themselves
If keto works for you its because it makes you less hungry and makes you eat less. If you eat more calories than you burn you will gain weight no matter what you eat.
Nah bro, actually ketones are a great way to burn fat very quickly, its just not good for heart and liver

• +1
It is over.

• +1
me mog keto and u

what is keto concretly ?
Not eating any carbs so your body starts to produce ketones after some time which burn fat quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1