Tbh saying the society is unnatural is cope

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
I agree it's hard on dating apps but it's because seeing a Chad on photo doesn't trigger the same instincts seeing him irl does.

A 6 foot 3 tanned chad will always survive genetically no matter what unless there are no girls around. Girls will flock when they see him irl.

If you're like 5'11 with a decent looking face of course you won't do good on dating apps. But it doesn't mean chad isn't doing well on dating apps and way way better irl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, jake_okok, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
cope :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5786
I want to be a hunter gatherer :feelsbadman:

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I agree it's hard on dating apps but it's because seeing a Chad on photo doesn't trigger the same instincts seeing him irl does.

A 6 foot 3 tanned chad will always survive genetically no matter what unless there are no girls around. Girls will flock when they see him irl.

If you're like 5'11 with a decent looking face of course you won't do good on dating apps. But it doesn't mean chad isn't doing well on dating apps and way way better irl
Retarded logic
Doesn't need to be a different trend/pattern to be unnatural. It still is, people do not act according to instincts or even logically. Alas, this is because whores are whores, but what can you do? Just be 6'3 Chadpreet:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Good point. Normies say "online isn't real life. i'll do better in my social circle". But so does Chad...

If you're like 5'11 with a decent looking face of course you won't do good on dating apps.
You’ll do well on dating apps at average height with a decent looking face

in the future there will be no chads, no brads, no vlads, and all women will be sad. Plastic in the ozone layer will disintegrate into our oceans and into our fishes and cows and porks, the natural feeding source of the chad and Brad, and into the herring and potato, the natural dinner of the vlad, and they will bring forth sperm that cannot successfully mate with prime vaginal overlords. Women must turn to the Boogie2988s of this world who only eat Doritos and drink Mountain Dew, the only two uncontaminated and PURE sources of nourishment on the planet, for their offspring. The future of men is bronies and JavaScript fanatics. The future of women is ghostbusters 2016 fans.

this is the future you pick if you don’t join the nofap bonesmashing movement today.

in the future there will be no chads, no brads, no vlads, and all women will be sad. Plastic in the ozone layer will disintegrate into our oceans and into our fishes and cows and porks, the natural feeding source of the chad and Brad, and into the herring and potato, the natural dinner of the vlad, and they will bring forth sperm that cannot successfully mate with prime vaginal overlords. Women must turn to the Boogie2988s of this world who only eat Doritos and drink Mountain Dew, the only two uncontaminated and PURE sources of nourishment on the planet, for their offspring. The future of men is bronies and JavaScript fanatics. The future of women is ghostbusters 2016 fans.

this is the future you pick if you don’t join the nofap bonesmashing movement today.
I think more realistically if they keep breeding with bbc us and Europe will be like Brazil if not worse so they will definitely suffer. Not in a bitter incel way but its what they chose. They put faith in bbc but he can't run a country

Stop coping, you can easily survive with average face and height, but this will be harder then being a chad. Still worth it because you can pursue pleasures of life. Death is inevitable and will come too soon, so there is no point in not living this life

Stop coping, you can easily survive with average face and height, but this will be harder then being a chad. Still worth it because you can pursue pleasures of life. Death is inevitable and will come too soon, so there is no point in not living this life
Not worth it srsly you are the lowest of the chart apart from incels. Attractive and average and some ugly women are above a decent man and obviously famous, rich men and chads have a miles better life than you especially if you wageslave

Might aswell just save for a property and go south east Asia as a decent man espaieclly white