Tbol and enan test much better than rad 140 and lgd?

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
I completed a cycle of rad 140 and lgd of 12 weeks a little and I didn't like the results very much the cycle is testosterone 300mg and tbol is much better? I chose tbol to try to prevent hair loss I will take finasteride and ru58841 all the cycle.

Go on tren

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
I completed a cycle of rad 140 and lgd of 12 weeks a little and I didn't like the results very much the cycle is testosterone 300mg and tbol is much better? I chose tbol to try to prevent hair loss I will take finasteride and ru58841 all the cycle.

Go here OP, this forum isn't the best for steroid advise par a few people on here.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 4614
Why is this a question.

Sarms are pussy shit.

Actual steroids mog the fuck out of them.

If you weren't getting any results from lgd and rad140 it's probably your dietm fix that, then fuck with your hormones.

Of course steroids are stronger than Sarms, what kind of question is this ?

Also run a little bit of Nolva as a PCT for the sarms you used.

Why is this a question.

Sarms are pussy shit.

Actual steroids mog the fuck out of them.

If you weren't getting any results from lgd and rad140 it's probably your dietm fix that, then fuck with your hormones.
I got results but not the ones I was expecting

Of course steroids are stronger than Sarms, what kind of question is this ?

Also run a little bit of Nolva as a PCT for the sarms you used.
I did a complete nolva protocol 40-20-20-20.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
enan test 300mg and tbol 30-40mg for 10 weeks is good protocol?

The steriod cycle woud be way stonger. Yould could also use Nandrolone Phenylpropionate as it is easy on the hair. I wouldn't take finasteride just do ru58841.

SARMs can also reap your hair.

I not view hairloss in rad 140 and lgd in 12 weeks maybe is because I take finasteride and nanoxidil.
finasteride cant protect ur hair from sarms use ru58841 instead