Teacher Impregnated By Middle Schooler JFL

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

WTFFF the third one is saddest. Married to firefighter. B-b-but women don't care bout seks bro 🤓 🤓 @Biggdink imagine all the encounters that never go reported. Hundred percent some slayer at your own school got top too while yoou study celed away.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 61703, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Most female teachers are Beckies desperately wanting to relive their high school days of fucking around with Chad. Not really too surprising

Just imagine being the 12yo slayer getting to do it though. Legit infinite dopamine life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, socialcel, zura and 3 others
Pedo females are more evil than male ones 🤢 Supposed to be motherly

I wish that was me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
did he say he was gonna breed her fertile womb with his 4 inch prepubescent penile?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and TechnoBoss
I had sex with my teacher in high school. She was my programming teacher (asian foid) and she was looking at me one day when I was asking her a question and said "you have blue eyes!" and after class I got her number and built something up from there. People will say this is tales, but it isn't. I was legal at this time though so it wasn't as good as it could've been getting it when I was like 16.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and sportsmogger
Fuck they fuck young chads while we were getting bullied thats why I I respect adam lanza

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
I had sex with my teacher in high school. She was my programming teacher (asian foid) and she was looking at me one day when I was asking her a question and said "you have blue eyes!" and after class I got her number and built something up from there. People will say this is tales, but it isn't. I was legal at this time though so it wasn't as good as it could've been getting it when I was like 16.
Asians and their lust for BWC needs to be studied, she fucked you simply because you have blue eyes??

Makes no sense since Asians don't even carry any blue eye haplotypes so their kids would still be ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, RoyaleWithCheese, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
i couldnt even maintain an erection as a teenager

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and Deleted member 58285
Fuck they fuck young chads while we were getting bullied thats why I I respect adam lanza
It‘s over I can‘t sleep.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
Its over my circadian rhythm has fallen
Nah I‘m serious.
I‘m getting nightmares in my sleep.
I‘m dreaming of my primary school swimming teacher and horror sci fi anime from 2006 with a bittersweet ending, everything mixed together.
IMG 1191

• So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 58285
Asians and their lust for BWC needs to be studied, she fucked you simply because you have blue eyes??

Makes no sense since Asians don't even carry any blue eye haplotypes so their kids would still be ethnic
I was popular in that school and had a bit of status tbh. She basically fucked me because I was a white upper MTN/low HTN at the time with blue eyes. She had kids and looked like she was in her late 20s max but turned out to be like 36. I told her I didn't believe her when she told me she was 36 but she sent me her passport and confirmed it basically. I think I can probably find her passport in my phone somewhere.

She had kids and didn't live alone she lived with grandparents or some shit so we couldn't fuck very often. Couldn't bring her to my house at the time either. I got head from her in a public park too. I always used to go to her class drunk and not do ANY WORK and she'd always give me like a 90 lol it was like the only class I was passing.

She ended up telling me she had like hep c or some shit because she said vaccines in China were trash (where she was born) so I acted very concerned that I had it (even though I was vaccinated against that shit here in America lmfao) so she gave me like $100 to get tested but I went and bought weed and gave another 20 to my friend for him to buy us liquor lol. I think she realized she was getting into too much after that and basically stopped wanting to see me, but didn't tell me it directly. She just subtly stopped talking to me, and made herself uglier so I wouldn't wanna fuck (srs)

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

WTFFF the third one is saddest. Married to firefighter. B-b-but women don't care bout seks bro 🤓 🤓 @Biggdink imagine all the encounters that never go reported. Hundred percent some slayer at your own school got top too while yoou study celed away.

Remember when i was was young and thought when ever i looked at my teacher and she looked back at me and smiled that she was into me lmao

I was popular in that school and had a bit of status tbh. She basically fucked me because I was a white upper MTN/low HTN at the time with blue eyes. She had kids and looked like she was in her late 20s max but turned out to be like 36. I told her I didn't believe her when she told me she was 36 but she sent me her passport and confirmed it basically. I think I can probably find her passport in my phone somewhere.

She had kids and didn't live alone she lived with grandparents or some shit so we couldn't fuck very often. Couldn't bring her to my house at the time either. I got head from her in a public park too. I always used to go to her class drunk and not do ANY WORK and she'd always give me like a 90 lol it was like the only class I was passing.

She ended up telling me she had like hep c or some shit because she said vaccines in China were trash (where she was born) so I acted very concerned that I had it (even though I was vaccinated against that shit here in America lmfao) so she gave me like $100 to get tested but I went and bought weed and gave another 20 to my friend for him to buy us liquor lol. I think she realized she was getting into too much after that and basically stopped wanting to see me, but didn't tell me it directly. She just subtly stopped talking to me, and made herself uglier so I wouldn't wanna fuck (srs)
Not a single molecule of this elaborate larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, anthony111553, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ascension
nice phenotype ...

Sandy hook never happened. U.S. government trolling its citizens with fake mass shootings to manipulate them into being good goys and accepting mass gun reform.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and Deleted member 58285
Most female teachers are Beckies desperately wanting to relive their high school days of fucking around with Chad. Not really too surprising

Just imagine being the 12yo slayer getting to do it though. Legit infinite dopamine life
but the kid she got with was 12-13 not 18. therefore he wasnt chad he was the opposite. boys that age look like subhuman

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

at 12 youre not grown up enough to look chaddish. just pedo thing

Sandy hook never happened. U.S. government trolling its citizens with fake mass shootings to manipulate them into being good goys and accepting mass gun reform.
could be
at this point wouldn't be surprised
almost impossible to not remain cynical at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576