Teachers give the worst advice on dealing with conflict.

N

Nothinginparticular

Silver
"If someone is bothering you, ignore them and walk away"

"Don't handle it yourself, go to a teacher if you have a problem with someone"

"If people are making fun of you, just laugh along to de-escalate!"

These are actual quotes from teachers from my elementary/middle school years. They stand up in front of the class and encourage the most useless passive tactics.

Basically these "tactics" only work on 2/10 people, and the rest will just set you up to get picked on and taken advantage of. You can't really win in school tbh. If you stand up for yourself you get suspended/expelled, if you go tell a teacher they usually do nothing about it, if you "ignore them and walk away" that just emboldens them to keep shitting on you. A

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Baldingman1998, AcneScars and 18 others
Y9O2WiD.png

:p

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
They used to tell kids at my primary to sav "Stop it I don't like it", then walk away and find a duty teacher(ones that walk around during break)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 14543 and 4 others
Teachers need to suck my cock and swallow my cum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
The only thing I've ever seen working on bullies is either a fight (where the bullied person comes out on top) or a school shooting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14543, never_lucky and 5 others
The only thing I've ever seen working on bullies is either a fight (where the bullied person comes out on top) or a school shooting.
Telling teachers/parents sometimes works if the bully is a pussy and afraid of repercussions. But if it doesn't work then the bullied guy should fight. The bullied person doesn't necessarily need to come out on top. He should fight anyway just to prove he isn't a bitch who would take it.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, never_lucky, Lmao and 1 other person
Imaging talking or taking advice from a teacher.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I made a thread on this topic before. I remember a dead family member was dissed so someone’s dogs cats brother in minecraft grabbed steve’s head and smashed it into a metal fence. :eek:

Muh you started it, typical school pussy bitchboy indoctrination. I feel bad for my dogs cats brother 😕

@Effortless

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Lmao
Imaging talking or taking advice from a teacher.
You're the same retard who needs women to remind him how to "man up." Literally nothing you say means shit.

Attachments

• 1634432350164.png
    1634432350164.png
    6 KB · Views: 8
  • 1634432463293.png
    1634432463293.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 1634434793079.png
    1634434793079.png
    58 KB · Views: 4
Facts. Not fighting back is 100% proof way to become bullied. People love beating and mocking defenseless other people.
Some year or two older kid tried to test me as a kid, but I threw him to a ditch, and he never tested me again.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and vaninskybird
Man up = beta bux and all that, they mad because I am not gonna provide for them.
But you can't even provide for yourself. That's why you want the lefty nannystate to take care of you.

Maybe your family just doesn't want an autistic consoomer parasite dwelling in their basement, you pathetic fuck.

Last edited:
Even if you lose the fight but manage to get a few punches in then the chances of him stopping bullying you will be greater. They don't want to get into fights if it's not easy pickings usually

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ifyouwannabemylover
yeah the schools are run by women and cucks

imagine being a boy that's never been in a fight

I found that the best way to deal with conflicts is to beat the crap out of the other guy. If that was not the most successful strategy to resolve conflicts then why do all countries on earth have armed soldiers, missiles and tanks?

I found that the best way to deal with conflicts is to beat the crap out of the other guy. If that was not the most successful strategy to resolve conflicts then why do all countries on earth have armed soldiers, missiles and tanks?
I used to make fun of kids that were way bigger than me. at some point one of them just sneaked up behind me and slammed by head on the sidewalk. yeah I pretty much left him alone after that.