Technique for curries to get laid: larp as Guyanese, Trinidadian or Surinamese, and set their ethnicity to "Latino" on Hinge

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I know a a Trinidadian half curry and a Guyanese curry and people of all races like them despite being normies

When I was on Dutch Hinge a few months back (set my location there for fun), I set the ethnicity filter to just show "Hispanic/Latino" people and I saw loads of curryfoids and Blasian foids who had backgrounds from Guyana, Suriname and Curaçao and their ethnicity was only listed as "Hispanic/Latino". No mention of "South Asian". The black foids however still mentioned "Black" as well as "Latino".

London had a couple of foids who did this too

Curryfoids are good at LARPing about their race to avoid currytax, because a lot of guys here just view them, especially Hindu foids, as pump and dump material:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
721B3A6F 2E4D 4EC4 880B E5A0C2F401D4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 9779, Lmao and 13 others
Then they can bypass the currytax on Hinge and set their race as "Hispanic/latino"

I did that on Dutch hinge a while ago and saw lots of curryfoids from Suriname, Guyana and Curaçao who only set their ethnicity as such

• Woah
Reactions: Racky
Exactly and since the countries mentioned have loads of black people and are culturally mostly black-Caribbean-South American the curries would be seen as cool and people are more likely to integrate with them like the two people I know

• +1
Reactions: Racky
@currylightskin @justinzayn @FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur @PrinterAndFaxMachin @5ft1 @Zer0/∞ @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

I know a a Trinidadian half curry and a Guyanese curry and people of all races like them despite being normies

When I was on Dutch Hinge a few months back (set my location there for fun), I set the ethnicity filter to just show "Hispanic/Latino" people and I saw loads of curryfoids and Blasian foids who had backgrounds from Guyana, Suriname and Curaçao and their ethnicity was only listed as "Hispanic/Latino". No mention of "South Asian". The black foids however still mentioned "Black" as well as "Latino".

London had a couple of foids who did this too

Curryfoids are good at LARPing about their race to avoid currytax, because a lot of guys here just view them, especially Hindu foids, as pump and dump material:

Tbh many curries are from there
you do realise Guyana is more curry than black right and that Trinidad is 50% curry

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Chadeep, Deleted member 16501 and 2 others
Tbh many curries are from there

you do realise Guyana is more curry than black right and that Trinidad is 50% curry
I am aware Guyana and Trinidad are more curry than black. I have mates from there.

The Trinidadian curry (half Trinidadian, fat with laurence coke pheno) said that he gets tired that a lot of people think he's larping when he says he's half Trinidadian, especially African origin foids, because they associate Trinidad with black people :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Racky and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I am aware Guyana and Trinidad are more curry than black. I have mates from there.

The Trinidadian curry (half Trinidadian, fat with laurence coke pheno) said that he gets tired that a lot of people think he's larping when he says he's half Trinidadian, especially African origin foids, because they associate Trinidad with black people :lul:
It’s hilarious idiots have no idea how diverse caribean is afterall Cuba Dominica republic and perto Rico are caribean lol, even Jamaicans aren’t all black lmfao Bob Marley is mixed

• +1
Reactions: Sny, FailedNormieManlet, Xangsane and 1 other person
no . if im larping its only gonna be levantine

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
levantines are the best subrace ever . sexy af and they dont age like whites . have family values unlike whites but not very religious like gulf arabs. persians are good too

• +1
It’s hilarious idiots have no idea how diverse caribean is afterall Cuba Dominica republic and perto Rico are caribean lol, even Jamaicans aren’t all black lmfao Bob Marley is mixed
Exactly. The southeast has many Caribbean folks and I made friends with a few from uni who happen to live near me. Mostly black and a couple of curries!

I'd arguably say the Caribbean and parts of South America are the most diverse in the world.

no . if im larping its only gonna be levantine
Nice! What's your actual race?

levantines are the best subrace ever . sexy af and they dont age like whites . have family values unlike whites but not very religious like gulf arabs. persians are good too
Thank you! I also notice that Latinas and Caribbeans tend to marry them often too, but the levantines tend to be Christian :lul::lul:

I remember talking to my Guyanese curry mate (he is hindu) and he told me there are many Blasian Muslim foids there, who are also not as religious as Levantines (probably religious to the same degree as us, which is just moderately religious in comparison to Pakistanis and gulfs)

I met a Blasian Muslim foid from that region before at uni who wasn't a hijab wearer that was friends with him, but she was a ltb :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Exactly. The southeast has many Caribbean folks and I made friends with a few from uni who happen to live near me. Mostly black and a couple of curries!

I'd arguably say the Caribbean and parts of South America are the most diverse in the world.

Thank you! I also notice that Latinas and Caribbeans tend to marry them often too, but the levantines tend to be Christian :lul::lul:

I remember talking to my Guyanese curry mate (he is hindu) and he told me there are many Blasian Muslim foids there, who are also not as religious as Levantines (probably religious to the same degree as us, which is just moderately religious in comparison to Pakistanis and gulfs)

I met a Blasian Muslim foid from that region before at uni who wasn't a hijab wearer that was friends with him, but she was a ltb :feelswhy:
Masaman has a video on it and he calls it the “most diverse region in the world”

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Xangsane
Masaman has a video on it and he calls it the “most diverse region in the world”

Yes indeed! White Caribbeans like William Levy as shown in the video exist too, not just in Spanish colonies

I learn a lot when I'm around new people and my diverse set of friends. My white mum also was the type to be just like me and hung around loads of Caribbean blacks during her raver days (and were good friends with her)

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
yes, virtually every curry (except south indians and diaspora curries like fijians/guyanese) I've spoken to somehow manage to bring up having arab/persian/afghan/turkish/etc. ancestors and I can provide several examples from dating apps or irl, even the foids pull this shit

blasians arent worth it tbh . or try getting latino girls with very slight native ancestry . very hot and loyal . im curry but i think i pass for levantine arab . many gulf arabs here assume im lebanese at first or persian too. levantines mog . look at the 50 year old jordanian queen . dark features mog

Attachments

• jordan.jpg
    jordan.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
blasians arent worth it tbh . or try getting latino girls with very slight native ancestry . very hot and loyal . im curry but i think i pass for levantine arab . many gulf arabs here assume im lebanese at first or persian too. levantines mog . look at the 50 year old jordanian queen . dark features mog
Tbf I actually do like blasians and dark skin on mixed black women in general, just not on typical curryfoids.

She's pretty!

I mean to be fair, my dad is in his 50s and looks closer to his late 30s. My aunties seem to have this gene where they're in their 50s but look younger

I look pretty young for my age too, not sure if I'm gonna agemog whites when I'm 30

• +1
Bro honestly you dont look levantine. You look curry.

this is why levantines mog . most users here wont understand it . muh white muh blue eyes. you wanna be eternally beautiful and young and yet look a bit exotic . blue eyes are a halo but overall levantines mog . somewhat conservative too
Tbf I actually do like blasians and dark skin on mixed black women in general, just not on typical curryfoids.

She's pretty!

I mean to be fair, my dad is in his 50s and looks closer to his late 30s. My aunties seem to have this gene where they're in their 50s but look younger

I look pretty young for my age too, not sure if I'm gonna agemog whites when I'm

• +1
this is why levantines mog . most users here wont understand it . muh white muh blue eyes. you wanna be eternally beautiful and young and yet look a bit exotic . blue eyes are a halo but overall levantines mog . somewhat conservative too
The sad thing is that here in the uk we're still subject to heavy racism especially if we're Muslim :lul::lul::lul:

Like come on whitoid, I skinmog and agemog you

• +1
The sad thing is that here in the uk we're still subject to heavy racism especially if we're Muslim :lul::lul::lul:

Like come on whitoid, I skinmog and agemog you
if youre truly goodlooking religion doesnt matter

• +1
salma looks young coz shes half arab and hispanic .

• +1
Yes indeed! White Caribbeans like William Levy as shown in the video exist too, not just in Spanish colonies

I learn a lot when I'm around new people and my diverse set of friends. My white mum also was the type to be just like me and hung around loads of Caribbean blacks during her raver days (and were good friends with her)

Hang around” :fuk::dafuckfeels:
All jokes aside they are good party people

• +1
amr diab at 55

Attachments

• egyptians.jpeg
    egyptians.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
They are. She still is friends with them up to this day and talks to them over on boomerbook and sometimes the phone
Ah not “men” that’s good then :feelskek: thought she was chilling with “Carib men as well” you know black bitches hate when white hoes date black dudes just saying. If not it explains why they black gals still friends with her

• +1
good. your moms relatives are gonna be much likelier to be degens
To be fair I've visited my dad's relatives far more than my mum's

• +1
Ah not “men” that’s good then :feelskek: thought she was chilling with “Carib men as well” you know black bitches hate when white hoes date black dudes just saying. If not it explains why they black gals still friends with her
Yeah they mostly were women with a few men she told me. Showed me pics from her raver days too; she liked jungle (the kind of music FaceAndLMS plays on his videos) and acid trance

She also was Goth, which is a white culture, but only had two white friends compared to people of colour. She seemed to be one of those hyper liberal but chill types

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
good. your moms relatives are gonna be much likelier to be degens
See below:
Yeah they mostly were women with a few men she told me. Showed me pics from her raver days too; she liked jungle (the kind of music FaceAndLMS plays on his videos) and acid trance

She also was Goth, which is a white culture, but only had two white friends compared to people of colour. She seemed to be one of those hyper liberal but chill types
She told me that even her relatives feel a little chilly towards her because most of her friends and my dad are people of colour. I've been to my maternal granny's before and my aunties from her side seemed chilly towards us all. Even my granny was chilly towards me, my sister and dad

• +1
T

The music face and lms plays is jungle and garage so 2006 and below ahaha use to be the bomb back in the day man oh well mumble rap has ruined it. She was a goth but couldn’t resist arab bad boy leventine looks. Don’t blame her tbh leventines are prob the best looking ethnics along side Castizos baring whites

• +1
Just whiten skin tbhngl it’s not that hard all curries ascend when they free themselves. Shit skin

• Hmm...
yeah exactly . levantine and hamitic arabs mog . gulf arabs the women mog . old gulf arab men look intimidating . some old bedouins look aesthetic and intimidating. some armenians mog too
Looks like he's in his 30s

Attachments

• bedouin1.jpg
    bedouin1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
  • bedouingirl.jpg
    bedouingirl.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 0
  • bedouin.jpg
    bedouin.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
T

The music face and lms plays is jungle and garage so 2006 and below ahaha use to be the bomb back in the day man oh well mumble rap has ruined it. She was a goth but couldn’t resist arab bad boy leventine looks. Don’t blame her tbh leventines are prob the best looking ethnics along side Castizos baring whites
I was autistic enough to show her a FaceAndLMS video and she recognised a lot of the songs playing :feelskek::feelskek:

She disagreed with his views though

I asked her about her dating history and she said she had a black Jamaican lad for a year (at uni) before my meeting my dad

Then she told me she started learning about Islam when she met him :feelskek::feelskek:

Just whiten skin tbhngl it’s not that hard all curries ascend when they free themselves. Shit skin
Some still have the features that women tax

@FailedNormieManlet thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
yeah exactly . levantine and hamitic arabs mog . gulf arabs the women mog . old gulf arab men look intimidating . some old bedouins look aesthetic and intimidating. some armenians mog too
People should start appreciating arabs more tbh.

• +1
Ofc
Some still have the features that women tax

@FailedNormieManlet thoughts?
but what undereyes, lips and nose are a dead five away, all fixable and FFS never seen a slayer with an Indian accent just saying

• +1
Images 1 20
Images 1 21

Latino larp will work for Chadpreet tier North Indians( Marwadi)

Average curry like this 👇 Can't do that.
Images 1 17
Images 1 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 15004
Ofc

but what undereyes, lips and nose are a dead five away, all fixable and FFS never seen a slayer with an Indian accent just saying
Also, curries could get outed very quickly by other Carribeans if they go down the LARPing as Guyanese/Surinamese/Trinidadian route.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back