@TechnoBoss is a retard

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Gengar and 8uAte
Your not Even native lmfao fuck you do you know?

akso they say thay every year because its happening this is not shit i just say or make up its a fact look it up

also idk why its typing ina font

You're the one who told me that Japan is as bad as Korea in terms of work, so I'll stop wasting my time here

Go learn Korean, work there for 1 year and you'll realize that you should have listened to me

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster, Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
View attachment 3068267

You're the one who told me that Japan is as bad as Korea in terms of work, so I'll stop wasting my time here

Go learn Korean, work there for 1 year and you'll realize that you should have listened to me
I didn't say Korea wasn't in a decline

I also did not say Korea is as bad as Japan I said Japan is worse (in terms of work culture)

In fact i never said anything about SK and their fertility rate ( I said Japan is in a decline)

I also dont intend to learn a language to work or live in the country

Only reason i'd do it is to slay:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Rea
I didn't say Korea wasn't in a decline

I also did not say Korea is as bad as Japan I said Japan is worse (in terms of work culture)

In fact i never said anything about SK and their fertility rate ( I said Japan is in a decline)

I also dont intend to learn a language to work or live in the country

Only reason i'd do it is to slay:feelshmm:
So if the working environment in Japan is worse than in Korea can you explain this to me ? (You can't because the suicide rate in Korea is related to the terrible work environment).

They're barely declining if you compare them to the UK, the situation isn't as bad as the media would have you believe that's my point. On the other hand the ftr in Korea is half that of Japan jfl

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
So if the working environment in Japan is worse than in Korea can you explain this to me ? (You can't because the suicide rate in Korea is related to the terrible work environment). View attachment 3068299

They're barely declining if you compare them to the UK, the situation isn't as bad as the media would have you believe that's my point. On the other hand the ftr in Korea is half that of Japan jfl
Thats bullshit

Sk is not in a decline because of their toxic work culture its rather correlated with Heavy drinking, Aging population(linked to higher suicide)

Source https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0165178119320578

• +1
Japan's culture also revolves around alcohol yet the suicide rate isn't as high so your argument is once again invalid
Thats cause the majority of Japans suicides arw not alcohol related

You cant say the same about SK though:feelshmm:

post the full nofap thread or forever hold your peace larper

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked

You're closed-minded and intellectually limited. Re-read the conversation before replying to this post because you've been talking nonsense since the beginning

• +1
You're closed-minded and intellectually limited. Re-read the conversation before replying to this post because you've been talking nonsense since the beginning
Hahahah i'll take that as a win boyo

Remember to not debate me next time cuz you'll get trashed:feelshmm:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Rea and Autismcel
Hahahah i'll take that as a win boyo

Remember to not debate me next time cuz you'll get trashed:feelshmm:
Holy shit you're fucking retarded

You know ABSOLUTELY nothing about work culture in Korea and you allow yourself to talk shit and think that the suicide rate is correlated with alcohol consumption when it's totally bullshit. All countries drink and abuse alcohol and yet the suicide rate is nowhere near that of Korea. Why is this? Because in Korea working overtime is perfectly normal and you're frowned upon if you don't do it.

I've got friends in Korea, both natives and expats who tell me that they are abused at work so I'm not making it up. All you have to do is look it up on the internet and you'll see that long working hours are correlated with a high suicide rate cause working overtime and being abused at work is normalized in Korea and it's NOT because of alcohol, keep coping.

I have a friend in Korea who couldn't go to work (on a weekend when he wasn't supposed to work) because his boss forced him to come to the laboratory to work. When he came back to work on Monday his boss locked him in the laboratory all day and he couldn't leave.
This is one of the many stories he told me, if you search it up you might even find his story since he talked publicly about his numerous abuses in Korea

Anyway I'm wasting my time with a 15 year old kid who has never worked in his life and who has never set foot outside his country

It's just a random study and there are thousands of them, if you don't believe me why not go work in Korea Einstein? : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7737799/

The work culture in Japan has NOTHING to compare to that of Korea, it's 1000x better.

• +1

You know ABSOLUTELY nothing about work culture in Korea and you allow yourself to talk shit and think that the suicide rate is correlated with alcohol consumption when it's totally bullshit. All countries drink and abuse alcohol and yet the suicide rate is nowhere near that of Korea. Why is this? Because in Korea working overtime is perfectly normal and you're frowned upon if you don't do it.

I've got friends in Korea, both natives and expats who tell me that they are abused at work so I'm not making it up. All you have to do is look it up on the internet and you'll see that long working hours are correlated with a high suicide rate cause working overtime and being abused at work is normalized in Korea and it's NOT because of alcohol, keep coping.

I have a friend in Korea who couldn't go to work (on a weekend when he wasn't supposed to work) because his boss forced him to come to the laboratory to work. When he came back to work on Monday his boss locked him in the laboratory all day and he couldn't leave.
This is one of the many stories he told me, if you search it up you might even find his story since he talked publicly about his numerous abuses in Korea

Anyway I'm wasting my time with a 15 year old kid who has never worked in his life and who has never set foot outside his country

It's just a random study and there are thousands of them, if you don't believe me why not go work in Korea Einstein? : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7737799/

The work culture in Japan has NOTHING to compare to that of Korea, it's 1000x better.
You can’t argue against retards in their brain they are always right

• +1
Reactions: Rea

This is also without mentioning the fact that when someone doesn't like you in Korea they can just make false accusations about you and file a complaint and if you are a foreigner you will be subject to investigation 100% of the time.

This is never the case in Japan or other countries.

“Korea has a very good work culture, I won the debate!” fucking retard.

• +1
You can’t argue against retards in their brain they are always right
Yes I'm just wasting my time but this retard thinks he's right when he's been talking shit and gives me the first "study" he finds on the internet without reading it and thinks he has 200 iq

This guy knows absolutely nothing he just listened to 3 kpop songs watched 2 dramas and thinks sk is a great country

I hate people like that

• +1

Oh yeah right my bad i just saw this shit, this retard is a k-pop tiktokcel with 60 iq

Kys retard i just wasted my time arguing with a disgusting low life

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss, cannotbeasked and 1 other person

How dumb can you fucking be

First of all
Claiming Japan's work culture is "1000x better" than Korea's? Are u retarded? Both countries have significant issues with overwork and stress. Has ur retarded ass ever heard of "karoshi" in Japan? It's literally death from overwork. So, don't act like Japan is some kind of heaven compared to Korea fkn weeb

Also you seem to just not get it lol

You just gonna ignore the link between alcohol consumption and suicide rates in Korea like it dosent exist? Alcohol abuse is linked to mental health issues and increases the risk of suicide. This isn't rocket science idk what u dont understand. Just because other countries also drink doesn't mean alcohol isn't a factor in Korea's high suicide rate. Different cultures have different dynamics, and in Korea, heavy drinking is tied to social and work culture.

Your friends' stories ab Korea are bs. using a few personal anecdotes to generalize an entire country's work culture is WEAK and not even considered an argument (jfl at ur iq).

also you're acting like it's the only factor at play. The reality is wayy more complex. economic stress and the stigma around mental health all contribute to the high suicide rates. It's not as black and white as your dumbass says it is

Dont try me nigga i will trash you in every debate possible
:feelshmm:

View attachment 3068410

View attachment 3068413

Oh yeah right my bad i just saw this shit, this retard is a k-pop tiktokcel with 60 iq

Kys retard i just wasted my time arguing with a disgusting low life
Ur just coping cuz i murdered all your arguments
And humiliated you infront of the forum

Who u got as ur backup?
Screenshot 20240803 011230 Chrome

2 greys

Cope nigga bahahahhahah

Full sapport to @TechnoBoss :bigbrain:

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How dumb can you fucking be

First of all
Claiming Japan's work culture is "1000x better" than Korea's? Are u retarded? Both countries have significant issues with overwork and stress. Has ur retarded ass ever heard of "karoshi" in Japan? It's literally death from overwork. So, don't act like Japan is some kind of heaven compared to Korea fkn weeb

Also you seem to just not get it lol

You just gonna ignore the link between alcohol consumption and suicide rates in Korea like it dosent exist? Alcohol abuse is linked to mental health issues and increases the risk of suicide. This isn't rocket science idk what u dont understand. Just because other countries also drink doesn't mean alcohol isn't a factor in Korea's high suicide rate. Different cultures have different dynamics, and in Korea, heavy drinking is tied to social and work culture.

Your friends' stories ab Korea are bs. using a few personal anecdotes to generalize an entire country's work culture is WEAK and not even considered an argument (jfl at ur iq).

also you're acting like it's the only factor at play. The reality is wayy more complex. economic stress and the stigma around mental health all contribute to the high suicide rates. It's not as black and white as your dumbass says it is

Dont try me nigga i will trash you in every debate possible

• JFL
Lmfao those are not accurate
My teacher tested them in class with an essay a student had written and it turned out as ai even though it wasn't

Thank you for telling me im articulated and bowing down and kissing my shoes faggot:feelshmm:

I never said there was no overwork in Japan I just said it was less hardcore than in Korea. Once again you're making up things I didn't say in order to be right.

Karoshi is a real phenomenon in Japan, but you can't compare it to Korea. The 2 countries have the same work culture regarding alcohol, haven't you ever heard of shibuya meltdown? Yet even with that and Karoshi, the suicide rate is extremely low when compared to Korea, but that's what I've been explaining to you for the last 1 hour except that you refuse to understand that and you think that alcohol consumption is going to drive a whole population to suicide, JFL.
I've already answered that if you're stubborn and don't even read what I write, there's no point in arguing with you.
Your friends' stories ab Korea are bs.
So bullshit that millions of people support him and think like him. You're the only one who thinks the working environment is good in sk.

• +1
I wasn't going to reply but since you're spamming my notifications here's your last message, grow up go work in Korea and Japan and you'll see that there's a major difference between these 2 countries.

• +1
130 replies to one thread because I warned you for shitposting jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Rea
130 replies to one thread because I warned you for shitposting jfl.
This retard is just talking to himself for the last hour, check the conv if you have time to kill it's pretty funny

• JFL
I never said there was no overwork in Japan I just said it was less hardcore than in Korea. Once again you're making up things I didn't say in order to be right.

Karoshi is a real phenomenon in Japan, but you can't compare it to Korea. The 2 countries have the same work culture regarding alcohol, haven't you ever heard of shibuya meltdown? Yet even with that and Karoshi, the suicide rate is extremely low when compared to Korea, but that's what I've been explaining to you for the last 1 hour except that you refuse to understand that and you think that alcohol consumption is going to drive a whole population to suicide, JFL.

I've already answered that if you're stubborn and don't even read what I write, there's no point in arguing with you.

So bullshit that millions of people support him and think like him. You're the only one who thinks the working environment is good in sk.
dnr

you already lost when you accused me of ai