Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
Imagine mogging so hard even after dieing

mogs 99% of people who r alive

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: juste, ShowerMaxxing, BigBundaSlapper and 3 others
They shaved his head, then stuffed his ass with cotton so he wouldn't soil himself...

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Lev Peshkov, MRD and 2 others
@Gonthar collagen is overrated its all about bones lifefuel for old fucks like you never hmm react me again

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
@Gonthar collagen is overrated its all about bones lifefuel for old fucks like you never hmm react me again
But I don't have well developed facial bones, how is this lifefuel?

bundy was a mtn

He was nothing special. Just that a lot of men in the 70's looked like gargoyles for some reason. Possibly due to alcohol abuse and moustaches?

I read somewhere they purposely picked a brunette woman to execute him/flip the switch so he was killed by a woman who would have been a typical victim. Apparantly her hair was hanging underneath the hood. A last 'fuck you' to Bundy. Apparantly he was panicked about his execution. Deserved a slow torture.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
He was nothing special. Just that a lot of men in the 70's looked like gargoyles for some reason. Possibly due to alcohol abuse and moustaches?

I read somewhere they purposely picked a brunette woman to execute him/flip the switch so he was killed by a woman who would have been a typical victim. Apparantly her hair was hanging underneath the hood. A last 'fuck you' to Bundy. Apparantly he was panicked about his execution. Deserved a slow torture.
nothing special? i'd say he's htn+, chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
He’s just lean I mog him after I get lean height mog face mog style mog

All his victims are his slaves in hell.:feelshmm:

Imagine mogging so hard even after dieing

View attachment 1858526

mogs 99% of people who r alive
you're like a mentally damaged single mom, simping for some stupid convicts. good zygos and lower third, but he has cuck eyes high hairline.

mogged.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and MRD
All his victims are his slaves in hell.:feelshmm:
Thats what the Zodiac believed. I've had a near death experience and can tell you that I don't believe anything to do with human contact is present in it. It was just me and some distand universe/space with a humming sound and planets/solar systems. I wasn't thinking of damn family members/friends or victims. It was just an ever prsent moment of space/blackness and planets in the distance along with a peaceful humming sound which i believe was the sound of the universe. It was calming. I wasn't focused on any damn life events it was just one eternal like thought of calmness. So there was no slaves to put my feet up on or to bring me seedless grapes. But that's just my experience.

i wish he killed more

• Love it
Thats what the Zodiac believed. I've had a near death experience and can tell you that I don't believe anything to do with human contact is present in it. It was just me and some distand universe/space with a humming sound and planets/solar systems. I wasn't thinking of damn family members/friends or victims. It was just an ever prsent moment of space/blackness and planets in the distance along with a peaceful humming sound which i believe was the sound of the universe. It was calming. I wasn't focused on any damn life events it was just one eternal like thought of calmness. So there was no slaves to put my feet up on or to bring me seedless grapes. But that's just my experience.
I always found it funny that these woke losers try to bring ironic justice to based gods like Bundy. Yeah cool bruh, he gonna live like a king in hell and he gets to just trade one of his enslaved souls so he doesn't become enslaved himself.

Imagine being Hitler tbh, he has like 20 million slaves in hell, Guy is prolly waging war against other mass murderers.

• Woah
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 17791
hell is a nihilistic cope
Hell is an opportunity to live like a king. You just need to study the occult so you can prepare.

Tbh, I think most people who die end up living pretty mild lives in the after life, they're just normies. You gotta claim souls for life to be good.

• Ugh..
Hell is an opportunity to live like a king. You just need to study the occult so you can prepare.

Tbh, I think most people who die end up living pretty mild lives in the after life, they're just normies. You gotta claim souls for life to be good.
not only am i an occultist im a master moralist and a pantheist who believes in the portable litany of simplicity and purity of will through reincarnative spirits, hell is annhilationism reconciled with atomic theory which is totally anti-nature. the so call "occultism" you speak of is merely the electromagnetism of our wordly plane dating back to our us as embryonic creatures of mimicry aside from the pseudo intellectualism of a structured Geist.

• JFL

hell is as much of a nihilistic cope as believing that there are planets we can terraform and that we have landed on the moon

• JFL
not only am i an occultist im a master moralist and a pantheist who believes in the portable litany of simplicity and purity of will through reincarnative spirits, hell is annhilationism reconciled with atomic theory which is totally anti-nature. the so call "occultism" you speak of is merely the electromagnetism of our wordly plane dating back to our us as embryonic creatures of mimicry aside from the pseudo intellectualism of a structured Geist.
hell is as much of a nihilistic cope as believing that there are planets we can terraform and that we have landed on the moon
I'll consume and absorb my victim's souls and become a god in the spirit realm. My reincarnations will posses enormous power and I'll mog everyone.

• Love it
Looks like Ryan gosling lmao

I'll consume and absorb my victim's souls and become a god in the spirit realm. My reincarnations will posses enormous power and I'll mog everyone.
thats right, dont be a soy faggot star trek induced utilitarianist planetary futurist

• JFL
thats right, dont be a soy faggot star trek induced utilitarianist planetary futurist
I wanna 40k maxx and rule over a galactic empire where I use my insane psychic powers to tear holes in reality so my armies can move across the galaxy quickly. I'll genocide the aliens:feelshah:

Humanity's future is to be shaped by me.

I wanna 40k maxx and rule over a galactic empire where I use my insane psychic powers to tear holes in reality so my armies can move across the galaxy quickly. I'll genocide the aliens:feelshah:

Humanity's future is to be shaped by me.
3042533 D6DA8051 02E0 46BE 8BAF DA8F69AB5A21

• JFL
I don't think that is a real photo of him. It doesn't look like other post execution photos online (and they might be fake also, IDK),. He did not have that strong of a jawline and his ears were smaller, guessing OP hoto is from a movie or documentary.
bf30cd7312cb7aed41b9c16c08358c9f0990daad9a94a1c42b43257f2f31aa85_1.webp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863