[teehee] 9 guys/ 19 years old. tbh that's alot but I needed to ride the cock carousel earlier.

am i the only one who is unable to swallow this?
girls looking and acting so pure and innocent, when in reality they are wild animals who possess 0 empathy (for males) and seek aggressive treatment from good looking men

even random foids talking about this make me sad, but on the few occassions in my life when i found out similar truths about girls i genuinely liked irl, i'd get nauseous, become depressed and lose every motivation in life
tbh sometimes It hit's me and sometimes I don't care

Even my EX was a virgin but even now I tainted her. Her friends are also starting to lose it too

Like fuck we're still all 14 :feelswah:

It just is what it is tbh

am i the only one who is unable to swallow this?
girls looking and acting so pure and innocent, when in reality they are wild animals who possess 0 empathy (for males) and seek aggressive treatment from good looking men

even random foids talking about this make me sad, but on the few occassions in my life when i found out similar truths about girls i genuinely liked irl, i'd get nauseous, become depressed and lose every motivation in life
You were brainwashed by the monogamy cult. Once you accept that humans are polygamous by nature (both men and women) and reprogram your mind you’ll be in a better place.

You were brainwashed by the monogamy cult. Once you accept that humans are polygamous by nature (both men and women) and reprogram your mind you’ll be in a better place.
Biggest cope
With polygamy you will never have a functional family

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Yeah like cheating doesn’t exist?
Just imagine you need to share your wife with a other man while you rise up kids (maybe not even yours) with her (and the other man)
Beyond cucked

Just imagine you need to share your wife with a other man while you rise up kids (maybe not even yours) with her (and the other man)
Beyond cucked
That’s our species for you. No one wants to have sex with one person for the rest of their lives.

I know a teacher in my old high school that started a relationship with one of his pupils. He got fired and the girl quit school to live with him.
how did he pull it off? Was he a chad teacher and so she just flirted with him loads during class etc?

how did he pull it off? Was he a chad teacher and so she just flirted with him loads during class etc?
Wasn't in his class. But he was a below average looking arts teachers in his late twenties. He had a very distinct alternative look and a mohawk. Girl was averagelooking and slightly mogged him tbh.

This is more common than u guys think. Pissening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
This is more common than u guys think. Pissening
well on the one hand this forum calls all women whores and we're autistics who overrate how horny and slutty women are and on the other hand we're basement dwellers who think all women are innocent

so which one is it?

well on the one hand this forum calls all women whores and we're autistics who overrate how horny and slutty women are and on the other hand we're basement dwellers who think all women are innocent

so which one is it?
All women are whores who think about sex just as much as guys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
All women are whores who think about sex just as much as guys
wait what now? that means that women want sex just as much as men which is bluepilled (as you said), and isn't true because men have more testosterone