teen-love is underrated

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Huge correlation between experiencing teen-love and mental-health as an adult.

dance love GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, nope, Never Get Up and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Navnith, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Your brain is a fucking sponge up until you're like 18-19.

If you miss out on teenage love you're gonna basically be a mentally abused dog for the rest of your life

No coming back from that shit. Good fucking luck if you're like almost 30 trying to "make up for lost time" jfl so over for you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lmao, T50 Demon and 6 others
Teenlovepill is the most brutal of all pills

• +1
Reactions: ketamin and MoggerGaston

If you miss out on teenage love you're gonna basically be mentally abused dog for the rest of your life

No coming back from that shit. Good fucking luck if you're like almost 30 trying to "make up for lost time" jfl so over for you
This.

Your whole self-esteem and personality is shaping in your child and teenage years. JFL at missing out on something as fucking CRUCIAL as love.

You're going to be left with massive HOLES IN YOUR SELF-ESTEEM. There is no denying it.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, futuregigamogger, arabcelxxx and 8 others
I am the prime example of what happens when you miss out on teen love and 'ascend' in your early 20s.

abused dog syndrome

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PsychoDsk
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, HarrierDuBois, anthony111553 and 2 others
Its over buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I am the prime example of what happens when you miss out on teen love and 'ascend' in your early 20s.

abused dog syndrome
you are not prime example of anything

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and 5.5psl
Missing out on teen love is the emotional equivalent of having a 5 year unemployed period on your résumé.

HR (in this case any girl you talk to) is just gonna look at you weird and reject yo bitch ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Lmao, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
No there isn't
Post a single study that proves this
yeah i mean your mental health is going to bad if no one loved(ie your mother) but teen romantic relationships don’t mean much at all, neither girls nor normies care about them only incels

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and anthony111553
experienced teen love with 2 different girls and i'm still an abused dog

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, anthony111553, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
No there isn't
Post a single study that proves this
i read dozens of studies in 2018-19 era when I joined these communities.

dont have them saved anymore

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This, this post. Get your Ass off this Forum and get a gf asap If sub age of 20

• +1
this is not true, there's plenty of ppl who were ugly asf in their teens, ascended in their twenties and get into a loving relationship.
Now, rotting in your teens is a different story

• So Sad
missing out on teen love and being an outcast in high school mean the same thing, if you have teen love but no social circle ur still fucked

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and MoggerGaston
This, this post. Get your Ass off this Forum and get a gf asap If sub age of 20
Time Clock GIF by MOODMAN

time is ticking

I hate the fact I didn't find blackpill/incel communities untill I was 21yo and it was already too late.

imagine being 13yo and being on here, absolute mog.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Time Clock GIF by MOODMAN

time is ticking

I hate the fact I didn't find blackpill/incel communities untill I was 21yo and it was already too late.

imagine being 13yo and being on here, absolute mog.
Debatable, Its good to be a Bit bluepilled. I mean tbh when I was gigabluepilled (cause everything worked for me) I pulled so much more than now despite looking way worse Back then. Ive never dated below htb Back then and now Nobody even wants me.

• So Sad
The question is: what are you gonna do about it?

• +1
so how do i get a foid and dont miss out on teen love

Debatable, Its good to be a Bit bluepilled. I mean tbh when I was gigabluepilled (cause everything worked for me) I pulled so much more than now despite looking way worse Back then. Ive never dated below htb Back then and now Nobody even wants me.
but how can that be? Why is your life like this

The question is: what are you gonna do about it?
currently on 4 dating apps frauding as 23yo.
matched some 18yo exchange student, got her phone number already, hoping to fuck her soon.

will report back here if we go on a date. either it will be truecel whining or it will be a succesfull slay story.

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
currently on 4 dating apps frauding as 23yo.
matched some 18yo exchange student, got her phone number already, hoping to fuck her soon.

will report back here if we go on a date. either it will be truecel whining or it will be a succesfull slay story.
Hmmmm. Whatever you do, lighten up a little. You always seem like you're about to murder someone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and MoggerGaston
i need to drink more alcohol

i need to drink more alcohol
Can't you just fucking enjoy yourself without abusing a substance? Were you really that much neglected by your parents? Just find an activity or an idea that you like and just talk about it. You will never learn to heal yourself if you don't  find what you need.

• So Sad
Ridiculous how face determines brain development.

If you miss out on teenage love you're gonna basically be a mentally abused dog for the rest of your life

Take shrooms daily to rewire your mind

It's the only way

Its baller asf

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Can't you just fucking enjoy yourself without abusing a substance? Were you really that much neglected by your parents? Just find an activity or an idea that you like and just talk about it. You will never learn to heal yourself if you don't  find what you need.
it's easier with substances

I think there's merit in being a functional alcohol/drug user.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Kaneki was a virgin until he was at least 20

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
complete bs that your brain gets fucked, but yes missing out on that shit sucks, only time normies can get non transactional relationships. age of constent fucked us prettyboy/latebloomers/lowT dudes.

it's easier with substances

I think there's merit in being a functional alcohol/drug user.
I don't really think so. You can just find something that you like and find happiness through that, instead of this fake/cheap imitation of it through dementia inducing substances. The happiness is way higher in quality too.

It's like eating McDonalds versus a nicely cooked steak. McDonald's can give you some initial high, but you feel like shit afterwards. Also leaves you wanting more. But a steak feels delicious throughout and when you look back, you remember satisfaction.

A nice gourmet steak is served to rich people at fanciest restaurants and is cooked by experienced Chefs. McDonald's is given to poor low class and is quickly microwaved/grilled by a wagie.

Teen love is anything but underrated. Even if it is the most valuable thing ever it would still just be rated considering how many people idolize it. I think it's overrated. No one is in the relationship at 20 they were in at 15 of the people I know so it's obviously not sustainable.

but how can that be? Why is your life like this
Idk, could be unironically the BP because It Made me stupid and pessimistic or because I Had many throwbacks due to illness and couldnt really Go on with life Like everyone Else did.

• So Sad
I need a Time Machine

You guys only focus on the good part of it, but the real reason why it's important is when u inevitably break up w ur first teen gf, because its genuinely one of the worst things that can happen to ppl and then u essentially start ur journey w women, especially since this is the first time you, as a man, experienced both extremes of love and sorrow. Like once you got giddy even thinking of her name, the next you can't pick up the fork to eat after hearing that she got railed by tyrone or chad at a halloween party or she didn't want to be w u anymore for whatever reason. Then u learn that u shouldn't be too lovey dovey or whatever and never put women on a pedestal since they're all pretty much the same, and u just have fun w it like everyone else and as a result you're more mentally mature when it comes to getting a wife/partner etc.

This is why teen love is important, because if ur above 21 or something and try to experience these lessons when everybody ur age has already been thru the wringer and just having fun without care, ur gonna lose ur mind.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: T50 Demon, horizontallytall and p0lishsubhuman
You guys only focus on the good part of it, but the real reason why it's important is when u inevitably break up w ur first teen gf, because its genuinely one of the worst things that can happen to ppl and then u essentially start ur journey w women, especially since this is the first time you, as a man, experienced both extremes of love and sorrow. Like once you got giddy even thinking of her name, the next you can't pick up the fork to eat after hearing that she got railed by tyrone or chad at a halloween party or she didn't want to be w u anymore for whatever reason. Then u learn that u shouldn't be too lovey dovey or whatever and never put women on a pedestal since they're all pretty much the same, and u just have fun w it like everyone else and as a result you're more mentally mature when it comes to getting a wife/partner etc.

This is why teen love is important, because if ur above 21 or something and try to experience these lessons when everybody ur age has already been thru the wringer and just having fun without care, ur gonna lose ur mind.
Perfect answer and very harsh reality

You’re getting old soon you’ll go back to Tom and jerry videos and type my childhood in nutshell judge and jury type shit @verm