Teen love

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
> you'll never be 15 and in love

> lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

> not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

> only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday

> you'll never take your oneitis's virginity pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

> you'll never have your oneitis around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

> you're in your 20's now

> gotta get a good job

> gotta be a serious man now

> all the good ones are taken

> maybe a girl will eventually settle with you

> they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

> you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

> you have missed out on teenage love

P.S I actually didn't like my oneitis when I was 15 but she would have liked me if I was different and I would have experience teen love with her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, treedude, jefferson and 1 other person
At 20 I'll probably still feel like a teen, so if I can somehow ascend at 20 or 21 with a 18 year old girl, this will feel like teen love I hope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Sorry lord blackops but i won't even read this depressive suifuel. I'm still 17 so I can ascend before 18

• +1
At 20 I'll probably still feel like a teen, so if I can somehow ascend at 20 or 21 with a 18 year old girl, this will feel like teen love I hope.

Feeling like a teen=/= being one. Sorry to ruin your cope. If I got lucky, my oneitis would have liked me when she was 15, dam, the odds were stuck against me

• +1
Feeling like a teen=/= being one. Sorry to ruin your cope. If I got lucky, my oneitis would have liked me when she was 15, dam, the odds were stuck against me
Anyways, your theory is very legit. There's probably nothing better than being desired as a young teen and to lose the virginity together.
I'm 18 and I still feel very young, so if I could ascend it would fix this issue. Sadly I won't be able to ascend within the next two years.

• +1
Shit I missed out on teen love. I'm ugly as fuck tbh

• +1
cum inside of her to spread my 6’3 genetics

• +1
Anyone thinking about casual sex is coping.
Emotional connection is way more important.
The feeling of being wanted is better than fucking 10 foids. I lost my virginity to someone but didn't feel any emotional connection.. Felt even disgusted at that time.

The males who are happy to lose virginity lose it with someone they love. Some thot or hooker doesn't give you this feeling.

With no emotional connection its just sticking your dick into something warm. With emotional connection its different

• +1
Emotional connection is way more important.
The feeling of being wanted is better than fucking 10 foids. I lost my virginity to someone but didn't feel any emotional connection.. Felt even disgusted at that time.

The males who are happy to lose virginity lose it with someone they love. Some thot or hooker doesn't give you this feeling.

With no emotional connection its just sticking your dick into something warm. With emotional connection its different

i banged my first girlfriend at 13 when I was still fat. win

• +1

> lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

> you'll never take your oneitis's virginity pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

> you'll never have your oneitis around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

> gotta get a good job

> they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

> you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

P.S I actually didn't like my oneitis when I was 15 but she would have liked me if I was different and I would have experience teen love with her
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

• +1

> gotta get a good job

Water is wet.

• +1
There's probably nothing better than being desired as a young teen and to lose the virginity together

It's over for me since I'm 23 now. All I can do is cope with meaningless sex
Shit I missed out on teen love. I'm ugly as fuck tbh

Teen love is the most precious thing in life since its the only pure form of love and can only be experienced in a limited time frame

Casual sex is cope
The feeling of being wanted is better than fucking 10 foids.

Being loved by oneitis is the most precious thing you can get. Even 4somes are ntohing compared to that. In the end, you will still feel empty.

The males who are happy to lose virginity lose it with someone they love

It's not about who you lose your virginity to. It's about fucking your oneitis when she is a virgin. I don't give a fuck about my virignity

Last edited:
  • +1
Do you think that affected you mentally? Positive or negatjve
Positively at first, telling everyone i got some.. never really thought about it after that

• +1
fuck this copypasta, you incels just have to think about present.
your autistic past has gone so now you have to focus on present: if you want to ascend you need to delete your incel past and create a looksmaxed person.

• +1
your autistic past has gone so now you have to focus on present:

Cope, you will never be complete withut teen luv with oneitis

• +1